Status: Oneshot

Is Smoking Even a Fetish?

One-Shot

Sally Watkens smiled as she walked over-while watching-to her boyfriend, Max Green, smoke a cigarette while leaning against his black 1997 corvette.

Max was waiting for his girlfriend to walk out of her art collage for the day. He couldn`t wait for her to graduated next month. But for now he would settle for seeing her 24/7 on the weekends.

Sally`s smile widened when she heard Wednesday 13 blasting from the speakers on his car. She loved that Max didn`t care if people got mad about his taste in music. It was his taste after all, not theirs.

Besides, he liked rolling down the windows and blasting music. The look on people`s faces was priceless when they heard artists like Marilyn Manson and Wednesday 13 playing.

"Hey, babe," Sally said, walking up to her boyfriend and hugged him. "Hey to you too, babe," Max said, hugging her back and kissing her cheek.

"How was school?" "It was pretty good, actually. One of my teachers gave me an assignment to do a painting of someone important in my life, and guess who i picked to do the painting of?"
Max chuckled at his girlfriend and took a drag of his cigarette before answering, "My band." Sally laughed and shook her head. "Very close, but no. I picked you as the person i want to paint." Max chuckled again and nodded.

He finished his cigarette after a few minutes and went over to the passenger side of his car, opening the door and motioned for Sally to get in. She kissed his cheek and murmured a soft, "Thank you," then got into the car. Max only nodded in responce, going over to the drivers side and getting in. He gave her a quick kiss then peeled out of the parking lot, making his car screech.

"Babe, can you put in a Manson CD for me?" Max asked as he drove to their fairly new home. Sally nodded and quickly put in a CD, giving Max a kiss on the cheek as she did so. He smiled and pecked her lips when he got to a red stoplight. There were three stoplights on the way to their house, so he kissed her at each one.

Sally smiled as her boyfriend pulled up to their house. The house was two years old. It was painted a creamish gray, if Max had his way it would be black. But Sally did let him paint the shutters black and paint the front door blood red, though she did like the idea herself. But she couldn`t talk her boyfriend out of painting their bedroom and ensuite bathroom black. Max did agree though, to letting her pain the main bathroom blue.

Through out their house you could see things that were a combination of Max and Sally, such as: guitars and basses hanging in the living room and bedroom. A vase of roses in almost every room that was used, including both bathrooms and the kitchen.
There were also painting that Sally had done, hanging on the walls in the living room, their bedroom and the hallway. Max also had a few drawings that were hung up in their bedroom and bathroom.

Sally loved Max`s artwork, but she didn`t exactly want other people seeing it. Most of his art work was a gruesome and bloody scene or she was laying on their bed, naked. She couldn`t understand why her boyfriend loved drawing her so much, especially naked. But she let him draw her that way anyway. Though she mostly did it because she loved seeing him grin and smoke a cigarette as he drew her. She couldn`t figure out why, but she always got turned on when she saw her boyfriend smoking.

"So, what do you want to do for your painting of me?" Max asked as he followed Sally into their kitchen.
"I`m not really sure. Maybe i`ll paint something of you with a cigarette."
Max laughed and shook his head, "What is it with you and my smoking?" Sally shrugged and started looking for something to make for dinner.

"I guess i just find it sexy or something." He smirked and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and whispering huskily into her ear, "Sexy huh?" Sally squeaked and felt her knee`s go weak. He turned her on so easy when he used that voice.

"I`m gonna go have a smoke," Max said before walking out of the kitchen and going out of the house. He sat down on the porch and lit a cigarette, smirking. He knew he turned her on. He also knew that, by going out for a smoke, he turned her on even more.

Sally stood in the kitchen, a bit shocked that Max turned her on then left to go smoke, which of course turned her on even more. She groaned and ran a hand through her hair, then started looking for something to eat. After a few minutes she found some food and quickly started making pasta.

After about thirty minutes Max walked back into the house, figuring Sally would be done with dinner. As well as all hot and bothered, which was a huge plus for him considering he would probably get to have sex after he had diner. And that made him pretty happy.

Sally let out a soft sigh as she finished fixing plates for her and her boyfriend. She had made pasta the exact way he liked it, though she liked it the same way herself.

Max walked into the kitchen, watching Sally for a few minutes then decided to grab two glasses and a bottle of wine. Once he poured them each a glass he took them and the bottle into the dining room, putting them on the dining room table.

Sally followed Max into the dining room and put their plates on the table, giving Max a quick hug. He hugged her back, knowing the minute she smelt the cigarette smoke she`d be groaning and wanting him even more than she already did. And he was right: the minute she smelt the smoke she groaned and nuzzled his neck, more turned on than before.
M
ax grinned and pulled away, sitting down at the table and sipping his glass of wine. Sally let out a shaky breath and stood still for a minute as she did her best to calm herself down. When she finally calmed herself down she sat next to Max and took a sip of her wine and started to eat.

After diner Max sat back in his chair and looked at the painting he had done last week, proudly displayed by its self on the wall. The scene prorated on canvas was of a a woman wrapped up in a torn white sheet. She had ghostly pale skin that contrasted with her long black hair, deep brown eyes and the dark red blood covering her body. The scene behind her was a field that looked dead and wither away, with blood soaked skulls everywhere.
Sally was extremely proud of Max when he showed her the painting. It looked like it was done by someone who was a professional and had their paintings hung in galleries across the world. Max on the other hand, wasn`t as proud of it as first. He didn`t want to display it anywhere, he even thought of wrapping it up and putting it in the closet.

But Sally convinced him other wise and got him to display it in their dining room. He wasn`t too keen on the idea for a while, but after taking a few looks at the painting he realized what a good job he did on it and became very proud of it.

"Max?" "Yes?" Max asked, looking over at his girlfriend as he finished drinking his glass of wine.

"Do you think i could do that painting of you?"

"Of course."

They got up and headed into the kitchen, quickly doing the dishes and grabbing another bottle of wine before heading to their bedroom. "So what do you want me to do?" "Put on some crazy make up and smoke a cigarette." Max laughed and nodded, going into their bathroom to do his make up.

While Max did his make up Sally got out all her painting supplies and started setting everything up. When she was done she sat on their bed and started thinking about how she would paint him.

"Okay, i`m done." Sally looked up at her boyfriend, grinning as she got an idea. "Any idea`s for the painting?" "Yep, i need you to put your hair up and light a cigarette." Max nodded and did as she said. "Make sure i can`t see your hair. Grabs some headphones, your phone, gloves and your phone. Oh and a bottle of Vodka." He nodded once again and did everything she said.

Once everything was set up how Sally wanted it, she started to paint. Every once in a while she`d tell her boyfriend to move his head this way or that and move the cigarette or move your hand here: this went on for two hours, when she was finally finished painting Max. Though the painting was far from finished.

While the painting dried Sally fixed herself a glass of wine. As she was fixing her glass Max came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, to which she smiled and leaned against him while sipping her wine. He smiled and took a drag from his cigarette, blowing the smoke by her face. She squeaked and started to squirm a bit.

Max smirked at her squeaked and leaned in, whispering seductively in her ear, "Did i get you wet, baby?" His question caused Sally to blush and drink a big gulp of her wine. He had indeed turned her on, so much so her panties were almost soaking. She couldn`t understand why his smoking turned her on so much, but it did.

"Oh, you are," Max said, an evil grin appearing on his face. He licked his lips and switch his cigarette to his left hand and moved her hair away from her neck. He leaned down and started to kiss her neck, making her squirm even more. He smirked and started to nip and suck her neck, making her gasp and moan.

Max was completely delighted that he turned her on so fast. He didn`t normally tease Sally, but he was going to now. He sucked on her neck for a while til she had three hickeys displayed nicely on her neck. He looked at the hickeys, satisfied with his work, and puled away from her as he took another drag from his cigarette.

Sally turned around and looked at her boyfriend, a pleading look on his face. He just grinned at her and sat on their bed. She was going insane from his teasing and he was loving it. He loved seeing her blush and bit her lip and squirm. He thought she was extremely adorable when she would blush under his gaze. And right now, she was blushing like a little school girl.

"Max, why must you tease me?" Sally asked, sitting next to her boyfriend. "Because its fun," He answered, taking yet another drag from his cigarette, making his girlfriend squirm a bit more and look at the floor.

"You know what? I think you have a smoking fetish."

"Is smoking even a fetish?"

"I wouldn`t be shocked if it was."

Sally shook her head and layed back, thinking about what Max said. After giving it some thought she realized he just might be right. She almost always got turned on when he smoked, but then again it could be just because of who was smoking the cigarette. But none the less, he could indeed by right.

"I think you might be right." Max smirked, "I`m always right." Sally laughed and playfully pushed his shoulder, "No you aren`t and you know it." He chuckled and finished his cigarette. "I have a question...are you still horny?" Sally squeaked in surprise and looked over at Max. He laughed at her squeak, "I`ll take that as a yes."

"Why? What are you going to do about it?" "Oh..just this," Max said as he moved to hover over her and kissed her. The kiss was sweet and gently at first, but soon turned into a heated and passionate kiss. As the kiss got more and more heated clothes were shed and thrown to the floor. And the only sounds were breath and moans.

Two hours later Max and Sally lay curled up together in the blood red sheets of their bed. Their legs tangled together, her head on his chest and one of his arms was wrapped around her waist while the lay on his chest, his tattooed hand lightly rubbing her shoulder. They both loved laying like this, just holding each other.

"I love you," Max murmured, finally breaking the comfortable silence. Sally smiled and opened her eyes as she whispered, "I love you too." This was the one thing they both looked forward to after sex; holding each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m sorry this was so long and really suckish. It was just a little idea that i had. And sorry for any spelling errors, i`m posting this in a bit of a hurry.

Max`s car.

Sally`s painting.

Sally`s clothes.