Status: Still only 14 subscribers . O:

Throwing Kisses At The Sky

For your entertainment

The first class was over quickly; I kept silent most of it and minded my own business while Jimmy and his friends caused mayhem for the teacher. I just took notes and did what I was supposed to. The moment the bell rang, I pulled out my schedule and tried to guess what part of the school my next class was going to be in. It was quite difficult, not having a tour of the school first. I sighed and bit my lip, staring at the paper intensely.

“Do you need help?” A smooth voice broke me from my thoughts and I looked up to see Brian hovering over me.

“I guess so, I don’t know how to get to my next class” I said, handing him the paper.
Brian took it from my hands, his fingers brushing against mine when he took it.

I looked away as he examined the paper quickly and smiled, “You have all your morning classes with me, and one afternoon class with me, I can walk you there” He told me.

I nodded and took the paper out of his hands, avoiding brushing my fingers against his. I kept my eyes on the ground and just stared at his feet as he walked away from me, obviously expecting me to follow him. I followed him through the school like a lost puppy, girls were snickering at me, and guys kept staring at me up and down. I hated it, I felt disgusted. Even Brian checked me out a couple times when I first walked into our morning class together. I ran my fingers through my dark hair and started unconsciously braiding my hair. I flew off into my mind palace and when Brian stopped, I walked right into him. I nervously stepped back, unsure if he was going to get mad at me or not. He turned to face me and he laughed.

“You sure don’t pay attention a lot” He said, leaning in the door way of the class room he stopped at.

“Sorry…” I whispered, wrapping one arm around my chest, leaving my other one dangling there.

“It’s fine, we all have our moments” He reached over and ruffled my bangs up and he turned and walked into the class room.

I stood there for a moment, letting the shock set in: he didn’t call me some dumb name. I smiled, relieved and hurried into the class room after him. Unlike the last class, there were all desks, and Brian seemed to be surrounded by people already so I couldn’t sit beside him. I looked around for a vacant seat and I took a couple big steps and sat in the front of the class, crossing my legs under the desk.

The late kids piled in and sat down around me, I ignored them all through, with no interest in what they were talking about. The class became silent as the teacher came in late, she looked like she was having a shitty day and every student looked like they were dreading the class. The teacher took a couple minutes to get ready before she stood up and looked around, her ugly green eyes landing on me. I knew I wasn’t going to like this teacher already; the look she gave me was one with disgust.

“Good morning class” She started, tearing her eyes off of me. I bit my lip and lowered my head against the desk, resting it on my dark arms.

The teacher went on about some stuff that I didn’t quite understand, but it seemed like everyone else had gotten the gist of what she was talking about. I felt stupid. I sighed softly and closed my eyes. Moments later, something hit my desk sending me jolting up, staring into those ugly green eyes.

“No sleeping in my class! If you’re not here to learn then get out!” She shouted at me, pointing to the door.

I flinched, and stayed in my seat, silent. She looked angry I hadn’t responded her, but she knew my answer by the look on my face. She went on with the class and I just sat there, staring blankly at the wall. When class was over, I was glad. I was the first one out of my seat and out of that class. I heard Brian call my name, and I turned around to look for him. He exited the class room and took some big steps and stood in front of me.

“You were out of there pretty quick, I couldn’t keep up” He laughed, taking a couple large breaths.

“Yeah… I don’t like that teacher” I mumbled softly to him.

“No one does, she’s a naggy bitch. She probably got dumped sometime last week.” He shook his head.

Brian looped his arm around mine and he started to lead me towards our other class. The class went by quickly, mostly because I was busy laughing at Jimmy and Johnny who were both in the class with us. I felt sorry for the teacher, but he was awesome about the two goofing around. His excuse was it was Monday and he was too lazy to do anything about it. So I spent the whole class listening to their crazy antics. It was priceless. After class, I sauntered off on my own without telling Brian, it was lunch and I just wanted to be alone. I hurried down the hallway, looking for somewhere where there weren’t a lot of people. I pulled my I-phone out and plopped the headphones in my ear. I found a space near the back of the school where it looked relatively deserted and I sat down with my back against the wall. I sat there for about half of lunch playing games on my I-phone and listening to music. I even surfed the net, reading stuff on the news app for a while.

Someone lightly nudged my foot and I looked up to see Brian and Zacky if I recalled. They were both staring at me funny, as if I had three heads. I pulled my headphone out of my ear and I stared up at them with a questioning stare.

“Can I help you?” I asked quietly.

“Why are you eating alone…? Isn’t it lonely?” Zacky asked me, sitting down beside me.

Brian sat on the other side of me and he let his arm hang loose around my shoulder. I tensed and shifted uncomfortably, shoving my phone in my shorts pocket.

“Because, I’m not really a people person,” I expressed, trying not to sound like a total bitch. “At my old school I was always alone”

Zacky nodded, and he started to strum his fingers as if he was playing guitar, nodding his head to the song playing in his one ear. Brian stayed silent, and he just rested his head on my shoulder. I had no clue why he was being so intimate with me, but it was refreshing and at the same time scaring me. He was adorable, but I didn’t know anything about him except for his name and he was already putting his arm around me. It was the attention I craved, but was too scared to have.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just got my computer flushed! It's like brand new! :3
So here's another chapter. I like feedback please?
I just MIGHT have another chapter out tonight.
<3