Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Don't Get Me Wrong, I'm Having A ***ing Blast

Ronnie's P.O.V.

As we approached Alexandria's bus, I felt a pang of sadness hit me. I didn't want her to go yet, as childish as it sounded. So I decided to be brave.

"You wanna come back to my bus, to see the guys and everything? They've been asking about you all day." I smiled hopefully, my heart pounding in my chest as I watched her facial expression contour from instant denial into a look of indifference.

"Sure." She shrugged. "Why not? The guys'll survive a little longer without me." I laughed and we walked past her bus and made a right turn towards mine.

"I hope Ryan isn't drunk." I sighed and ran my hand through my newly cut hair.

"You're such a fun kill." Lex waves a hand front of her in emphasis. "He's not even that bad."

"Has he thrown up on your living room floor?" I raised an eyebrow and she burst out laughing.

"No, and I don't see him going all the way to Philly to do so."

"I hope not." I smiled and she shook her head.

"Prepare yourself for the bear hugs." I grinned and a look of panic flashed across her face.

"Is it too late to back out?" She sighed.

"Yup!" I cackled and pushed the bus door open. We stepped into the bus and all the guys' heads shot up from the living room.

"LEX!" Ryan screeched, jumping up and throwing his arms around her waist, spinning her around and probably knocking the wind out of her thin frame. I smiled at the reaction.

"Hey love. Long time no see. We've missed you a lot." Jacky smiled as he pulled her in for a hug. They rocked back and forth for a few seconds, instead of killing her lungs again.

Derek got up and grinned, and stood a foot away with his arms opened wide, before Lex jumped into them.

She turned around as they stepped away from each other. "I've missed you guys. It's great being on tour together again."

"Um... hi." Ron, our bassist greeted quietly from behind Derek. "I'm Ronnie." He held out his hand, which Lex eyed before excepting.

"So Mika really is gone? I had no idea the rumors were true..."She looked at me sadly for a second as the memory of what ripped us apart seemed to flash before me. I felt my eyes get glassy as she turned back to Ron, letting his hand go and smiling again. I quickly blinked a few times, as not to mess up my eyeliner. I know, manly right?

"I'm sorry for that, it probably made you uncomfortable. Anyway, I'm Lex." Alexandria smiled, which he returned instantly.

"Not really, it's fine. I didn't know him anyway." His dismissed her previous worries with another smile and a wave of his tattooed arm.

"So," Jacky started, breaking the small tension in the room. "You guys are friends again?" He motioned with his hand between us as we walked into the kitchen, the only room with enough seats for us all.

"I guess you could say that." Lex nodded, taking a seat in the booth across from me, as Jacky got bottles of water out for everyone, before sitting next to me.

For the next few hours, we joked around, talked, and shared touring experiences. Lex had to go since we had our first show tomorrow, so I walked her. I came back to the bus and received weird looks from everyone except Ron, who hadn't heard a thing about Alex.

"Wow dude. I thought she hated you." Ryan blurted out and laughed in his drunken state.

"So did everyone else." Jacky muttered and shrugged. I glared at them as I kicked off my shoes and removed my jacket.

"Oh yeah dude." Derek interrupted Ryan as he was about to talk again. "Your phone's been going off like crazy, I forgot to tell you before."

I turned around and walked into the tiny backroom which was my bunk and spotted my phone on the tiny nightstand. I looked at the iPhone in suprise, I had completely forgot I left it here. I walked over and picked it up before laying on the bed.

3 missed calls
8 new text messages


I groaned and opened the texts, which were all from Sally, who's existence had becomes lost to me the past few hours.

They were all along the lines of Why aren't you answering me? or Where are you? I told her I went out with the guys and left my phone on the bus, and that I'd call her tomorrow before taking my jeans off and replacing them with basketball shorts. I sighed as I climbed into bed. I reveled in the cool AC before pulling my black comforter up to my waist before attempting to fall asleep. It was difficult, but I managed. Even with Lex running through my head all night.

Jesse's P.O.V.

I had just started to doze on the couch as the closing credits to The Hangover started to roll when I heard the bus door open and footsteps follow.

"Hey." Lex smiled as she removed her jacket and sneakers.

"You're home early." I stated sarcastically and raised an eyebrow.

"Told ya not to wait up." She shrugged and walked over to gbe fridge, pulling out a bottle of mountain dew and a hoagie she had bought earlier.

"So, did you have fun?" I prodded as she sat down across from me and opened her food and soda.

"Yeah, after we left Ronnie and I went over to FIR's bus to see the guys, then I came back here. I'm pretty sure Adam's gonna be around before our set tomorrow."

"You went back to his bus?" I asked in shock of her indifference.

"Yeah." She looked at me like I was retarted. "To see the guys."

"Whatever you say." I shook my head before feeling something cold smack the back of my neck. I ripped it off immediately and examined it.

A piece of Turkey. I spun around the throw it back at Lex before I realized she was at her door about to enter her room, her laughter filling the bus.

"Fuck you too!" I called over, her just giving me finger. I heard her door click shut and sighed before taking a bite of the lunchmeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think.
I've been trying to make these past two chapters longer.