Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Make Sure You're Still Alive

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I trudged along the grass in front of Adam as we made our way to Skyline's bus. I made sure I was good and ahead of him before letting my posture return to normal. I was still shocked that he had the balls to ask me.if I was "fuckin' his sister". I sighed. I had a feeling this would happen. His accusation wasn't too far off, considering that's exactly what was happening two years ago.

But now, no matter how I much I was it were true, it wasn't.

Wait! What was I just thinking? I wanted it to be true. I mentally smacked myself before coming to a halt I front of the bus.

I watched with curiosity as Adam walked up the two steps and banged on the door.

"OPEN UP, FUCKERS." I laughed and had to mentally abuse myself at my next thought. He really was just like Lex.

"Jesus Christ dude. You coulda' just knocked." Jesse grimaced at the tiny dent on the door after opening it.

"Yeah," Adam shrugged. "But, I thought this way would be more fun."

"Asshole." Jesse grumbled and walked back into the living room, leaving the door open for invitation.

"Where's my sister? " Adam question after we sat down on the couches with the guys. I sat next to Jesse on the couch across from Dylan and Adam. Mattie was nowhere to be found.

Good.

"Adam's here!" Jesse shouted. I heard a feminine groan from the back room and smiled. At least I wasn't the only one not too thrilled about

Adam's existence right now.

A few minutes later, Alexandria emerged from the back room, her makeup looked like it was just applied, her hair pin straight, and she was wearing a teal tanktop and dark Jean shorts with a pair of loosely laced teal converses. She shoved her phone into her back pocket and went over to the fridge.

"You assholes didn't ask our guests if they wanted something to drink?" She glared playfully at Dyl and Jesse, who in turn shook their heads and shrugged.

"Yeah assholes. I'm thirsty." Adam elbowed Dylan, who mugged him with his palm. A few seconds later, they were on the floor, giving eachother body shots and laughing. Lex must have felt the need to stop these actions, because she walked over and poured an ice cold bottle of water on them. They immediately stopped wrestling and jumped away, trying to avoid another splash.

"What the fuck?!" Adam shouted in between heaving breaths, his blonde hair stuck to his face. Jesse broke out into laughter and I followed suit.

"You said you were thirsty." Lex smiled sadisticly.

"Fuck you! You're gettin' it now!" Adam returned the gesture, right before Lex took off into the back room, slamming the door just a few seconds too early for Adam to catch her, but too late for him to avoid the impact of the wood. He smashed into the door and fell back onto his ass.

The whole room erupted into laughter, including Adam, who was still on the floor. I even heard giggles from the other side of Alexandria's door.

The whole day pretty much continued like this, since we had no shows to perform. One thing I hadn't realized when I left my bus, was that I forgot my phone again, which meant one thing.

Trouble with Sally.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o