Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

The Thought Of You's No ***ing Fun

Lex's P.O.V.

I walked away from Ronnie and didn't even bother to look back. Sally didn't say two words to me as I walked past Dylan apologizing to her. Our eyes locked for a split second, and I shot her a fierce glare, which caused her to look back at Dylan quickly.

"You alright, love?" Oli asked me after I walked up to the small group. He put his hand on my arm and I nodded. "You took quite the spill there, are you sure?" Danny followed up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." I brushed them off, reaching inside my jacket and handing the bottle of Jack Daniels to Jeremy.

"No, you deserve it after that." He chuckled and pushed my reach away.

"Thanks." I smiled. "I'll watch your guys' set tomorrow, it comes on before ours." I jabbed a finger toward Dylan as the guys turned around to walk with us. Jeremy nodded and I smiled.

Everyone walked to their buses, seeing as it was going eleven p.m. and almost everyone had early sets. Danny, Ben, James, and Jeremy left first, seeing as their buses were the closest. Everyone hugged and bid eachother farewell. Oli walked with us until we ended up in front of Bring Me The Horizon's bus, and we exchanged numbers to hang again soon.

"So," Dylan stuffed his hands into the pockets of his faded red skinny jeans as we walked towards the bus. "I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, and assume that things didn't go well with Ronnie when you left."

"Nail on the head my friend." I sighed, lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag. He raised his eyebrows as a signal for me to continue.

"We were walking up the road on our way to a diner, she pulls up in a cab, starts going on about how she missed Ronnie and shit." I waved my hand in the air in front of me in annoyance as I let the smoke from my cancer stick flow out of my nose. "So I left and came back to hang with you guys. The rest is history." I shrugged and he sighed.

"I knew somethin' was off when you I saw her, and you walked away from him so fast. But, what really gave it away was the fact that you gave Oli your number." He took his hands out of his pockets and stretched, pulling up his black T-shirt and I laughed.

"It wasn't-" he cut off my attempt to straighten him out.

"Like that. I know. You guys are friends. But before, you probably wouldn't have gave him the time of day. I know things look shitty now, but trust me." He sighed. "Everything with fall into place soon enough."

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep, Dyl." I sighed hopelessly and ran my free hand through my hair, pulling it out of my tired face.

"You'll see Lex. Which brings me to another question. What the hell is going on with Mattie?"

I groaned and let my arms fall to my sides before sending Dylan a frustrated look. He just smirked and waited for me to go into the story.

I fucking hate Warped Tour...
♠ ♠ ♠
...