Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Enough's Enough, We're Done

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I managed to throw myself into the fight as Lex's fist smashed into Sally's face for a fourth time. Ryan, Jacky, Dylan, and Adam were prying Lex away, and I took it upon myself to get Sally away from her, before anymore damage was done.

"Ronnie!" Sally shrieked from under Lex, before she swung again. I threw myself in between the two women to break it up, and as I turned my head to the left to see if Alexandria was away yet, a fist smashed into my jaw. Everything went black for a few seconds as I fell to my knees even further next to Sally, and as I tried to grasp what was going on around me, I felt Sally move from beside me.

I looked up to see Ryan helping her up and looking down at me.

"I'm taking her back to the bus." He stated flatly, probably assuming this was my fault and being naturally protective over Alexandria, considering she was still shouting profanites at the men holding her back. "When you come back, I expect an explanation for all this." He turned, leading my crying girlfriend in the opposite direction, despite the fact that I knew he probably wanted to stay and make sure Lex was okay. It was then when I realized who's fist it was that had hit me not even a minute ago as I stood up.

"Tell me what the fuck is going on!" Adam pushed Alexandria into the side of the bus, and she shoved him back.Dylan and Jacky were standing next to them, probably trying to stay out of the siblings' fight.

"Fuck you! You don't need to know shit! Go the fuck back to your bus, asshole!" Lex yelled as I stepped over and decided I needed a word.

"Mind explaining to me, why I just got hit?" I yelled, and both of them looked at me.

"You got in the fucking way." Lex sneered, stepping in front of me. "Next time, keep your bitch on a shorter fucking leash." She demanded, probably pissing me off even more.

"Where the fuck is all this extra hostility coming from?" Adam interjected, pushing us apart as Lex glared furiously at me. "You." He pointed at me. "You're keeping me in the dark about something man, and if it has to do with my fucking bitch of of a sister, I wanna know." Dylan yanked said sister back as she lunged to swing at the back of his head.

"And YOU." He pointed at her, turning his shirtless back to me. "What the hell's got you so worked up? I've seen you fight dozens of people and get up and walk away, but now you wanna start acting like some sorta physco bitch?!" He jabbed a finger in her face right after Dylan let her go, and she hastily slapped his arm away.

"I don't fucking like her. And I don't like you either." She spat, shoving him back out of her face. He pushed her back, and her back slammed into the bus. She reared back and punched him in the chest as the fight was broken up by Dylan and Jacky again.

"Don't your fucking fists hurt yet? You've hit how many people tonight? Enough is enough, Lex! Now I want to know what caused this bullshit in the first place!" He shouted as he put a hand over his chest, and I couldn't say that I blamed him. For a girl, she had a hit like a freight train. The thought of her fist saying hello to my face made me abandon my resolve, and I soon found myself shouting before she could reply.

"Yeah, Lex. Tell him what happened! Who gives a flying fuck anymore, right?" I threw my arms in the air, and in seconds all eyes were on me.

"It's your head Ronnie. Go ahead. Fucking tell him. Tell him everything!" She shouted, repeating my actions and jumping in my face. I stepped aside, to be in front of Adam as I spoke.

"Me and your her? We weren't just friends! We were together! I lied to you, I did fuck your sister!" I screamed.

I probably would've went further into detail because of my anger, but I was stopped by Adam tackling me to the ground and wrapping a hand around my throat, giving me the fiercest snarl that I had ever seen as he cocked back his fist. Before it came down I heard a shriek, and for those moments, everything went in slow motion.

Alexandria dove into Adam's side, knocking him off balance and off of me. As they fell forward, the bone crushing, powerful, hateful blow that was supposed to break my jaw, connected with her ribs.

Everything sped back up and they rolled and tumbled into a heap, a helpless feminine yelp escaping Lex's lips as the air was knocked out of her frame. Everyone was charging back over, expecting to break up a fight that hadn't even started yet. I shot up and ran over, ready to fight Adam as he got back up.

I threw my hands up, and in a second he did as well.

But before any punches were thrown, my normally soft spoken guitarist started shouting frantically.

"She's not getting up! Her breathing is slow! There's blood coming out of her mouth!" All of the anger that had been blinding me vanished in a second, as I turned around and dropped to my knees, Dylan started to fumble with his phone to call an ambulance.

"Oh my God! I did this!" Adam cried as he fell next to the other side of her hunched over, unconscious form.

A panic attack wracked my body, and I felt my heart start to pound in my ears as they tried to roll her over gently, avoiding touching her sides, in speculation that there was internal bleeding and damage.

My vision started to blur as the tears made their way down my face. I found it hard to breathe as I stayed in the grass while everyone else ran over to the fence as the sirens blaring became louder.

One thought played through my mind over and over as I watched. Adam get into the back of the ambulance with the medics and his sister.

I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got five comments on the last chapter (:
So many people wanted this fight 0-0
I aim to please!
If I get that many tomorrow, I'll do more shoutouts.
I'm too tired right now. /: