Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

And I Know You Don't Wanna Believe It,

Lex's P.O.V.

Ronnie's ranting and raving about our previous sexual encounters had been cut off abruptly when my brother lunged at him, knocking both of the tall, musclebound men into the grass.

I panicked as I saw Adam's hand wrap around Ronnie's throat and his fist cocked back, ready to plummet into my ex boyfriend's jaw.

Had Adam not knocked Ronnie off of his feet and gain the upper hand, this probably would've been a fair fight, and I wouldn't of had to intervene physically.

But Adam had done this before, back when I was in highschool and my boyfriend had pushed me while we were drunk in front of my house. At this point, Ronnie had no fighting chance, so I had to do something. I felt a surge of anger fly through me, like I had to protect him.

In the blink of an eye, I charged forward, and leaned my full weight downwards since they were on the ground, despite Jacky and Dylan shouting and running behind me, to stop me from jumping between the fight.

"Stop!" I didn't know who's voice it was, but I didn't bother to listen.

"Fuck off!" I shouted and jumped.

Everything was a quick moving blur and I could only assume what happened from there, in between my body crashing into my brother's, getting punched in the side, and crashing back down into the grass and tumbling off of Adam. Everything went black as I felt something inside me crack, I could hear the air escape from my lungs as I heard my own body fall to the earth involuntarily for the second time tonight.

My head spun as I tried to fight the unconsciousness seeping into my mind as I heard footsteps and shouting and cries around me. There was a horrible stabbing sensation in my rib cage as I felt multiple strong hands roll me over.

I heard a thud in the grass inches in front of me as tears sprung to my eyes from the pain erupting inside of me furiously. I was able to fight off the blackness surrounding me for a few more seconds as my eyes started to work again at the sight in front of me.

Ronnie was kneeling in the grass, his hands dropped at his sides as a few tears slipped down his cheeks. I felt the urge to reach up and wipe them away, and I probably would've if my body had been able to move. His hair was sticking up everywhere, and I know he had no idea I could see him through the darkness. I could see everything blurringly, even though everything was illuminated by a lone street light on the other side of the gate a few yards away. The blackness started to swallow my mind again as I heard sirens blaring in the distance. I couldn't fight it this time, and I only had room to process one more thought as the voices of everyone started to fade and my eyes closed on their own.

Ronnie...

I- I love Ronnie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to leave you guys hanging again.
But keep in mind, I aim to please ;-*
Take the hint^^^^^^
Oh yeah, I forgot about the shoutouts. I'm so happy that I've been getting so many different commenters! Keep it up & I'll make the chapters longer and quicker (:

Thank you Suicidalxwriter, lizzielovee, becca65, thatscalledyes, Synfulldreams, RachelTheZombie, YDG?!, and Syn-Vengeance you are all amazing, and I hope you guys keep it up and let me know how you feel about this story.
Please? <3