Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

I Said I'd Never Let You Go And I Never Did

Ronnie's P.O.V. (One Week Later)

"Thank you all for coming out tonight! I love you all!" I shouted into the mic, shaking my damp hair out of my eyes. Jacky followed closely behind me as we jogged off stage. Earlier, during Lex's set I told him that I had something important to tell him and that he'd find out when we got to Skyline's bus after our own show, which was the last one of Warped.

"So this is it, huh? No more Warped. I can't believe it." Jacky smiled and stretched his arms as we walked through the grass, waving at all the bands outside celebrating and saying goodbye this evening.

"I know. This summer's been pretty fucking eventful if ya ask me." I chuckled and fixed my tank top.

"Speaking of which," My guitarist caught up with me as we neared my girlfriend's bus. "Hurry up, I wanna know what was so bloody important that you had to let me know you were going to tell me in advance." He fixed the bandana on his head and I smiled nervously and looked back at him as I opened the door to the bus and stepped inside to see Mattie sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys." He nodded and took his feet off of the coffee table and stood up. "In here." He motioned to Alexandra's miniature bedroom as we followed him back.

The lights were dimmed and she was sitting on the edge of the small bed staring at the white stick on the dresser across from her. I sat down next to her, with Mattie and Jacky filling in on her other side.

"Where's everyone else?" Jacky asked.

"Jess and Dyl went out drinking after we had a couple beers together." Alexandria said mumbled, not even looking away.

"What're you... oh my God..." Jacky leaned over and spotted the white stick that would change my life. He stood up quickly and faced up. Mattie and I looked at each other and sighed before giving our attention back to a wide-eyed Jacky.

"That's yours." He pointed to Lex. She still didn't look up, favoring a nod instead. I studied her profile as stared blankly ahead. Her layers of blonde hair fell around her face, neck, and shoulders and her black eyeliner surrounded her thick, dark lashes and confused emerald eyes. Her lips were formed into a pout and she had her chin in her palms. The black tanktop she had on exposed most of her tattoos, someshit colorful additions I hadn't noticed.

"Have you seen it yet?" I asked her softly, putting my forehead against her temple in an attempt to comfort her. Placing my hand on her knee, I kissed the side of her head and felt her smile and put her hand over mine.

"No." Lex shook her head. "I waited for you." She replied.

"You didn't have to." I said against her cheek.

"Well... I was scared out of my fucking mind too." She smiled and I laughed. I decided to be brave and stood up before grabbing the stick.

Mattie and Jacky snickering caught my attention before I even seen the results of our fun in the shower a week ago.

"What?" I asked and looked at Lex and back at the idiots.

"She peed on that." Mattie and Jacky were pointing to the stick in between my thumb and index finger. I stared at them blankly and my girlfriend pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Well. Let's just pretend we're adults here." Lex smiled and looked up at me. "Ronnie?"

I nodded and looked down at the tiny screen on the stick and I felt a burst of cold sweat on my skin and my heart start to race. My eyes glossed over in tears and I felt my throat start to tighten up as my breathing accelerated.

"R-Ronnie?" Alexandria's eyes went wide and glossed over. I looked up at her face as she stood up slowly, smoothing out her black jeans.

"The suspense!" Mattie groaned and Jacky stared at me looking scared as well.

"Looks like you're gonna be sober for a while." My voice cracked and tears fell down my face as I smiled at Alexandra. Before I had a chance to say anything else she jumped up and threw her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. The pregnancy test was knocked out of my hand and I caught her and steadied myself. I heard her sob and squeezed my arms around her before she let her legs go straight and her feet hit the floor with a thud. Before we could comprehend anything else, Mattie and Jacky actually made it a group hug, and Alexandria's sobs and tears never slowed as she clung onto me as we all stood together in the cheesy hug. I squeezed my eyes shut as Jacky and Mattie departed from the room quietly to give us space, my guitarist probably questioning him on how and when we put our hate aside.

I let my cheek rest against my girlfriend's hair as we cried. My pregnant girlfriend.

"This is actually happening." Lex mumbled through tears into my neck and quietly sobbed one more time.

"It is. I love you Alexandria. I don't care if this was an accident. I'd by lying if I said I wasn't scared, but I don't care. I love you." I choked out and let even more tears fall into her hair.

"I know, Ronnie. I love you too." She said and nuzzled my neck. There was a long pause before I pulled the crying girl from my arms and smiled at her.

"I know this is really, really fast, and I have no ring to give you, but Alexandria Avery Carson, will you marry me?" I pulled the ruby neckalce out of my back pocket that I had given her almost three years ago for her birthday, that I had found in Jesse's car and let it dangle from my fingers.

"Oh my God." She gasped, taking her watery eyes from mine and letting them land on the piece of jewelry. "I told him to get rid of it when we broke up... how did you..?" She sobbed apologeticly and looked back at me.

"When he picked me up from your house when your dad came home, it was in a box on the dashboard. He gave it to me to give back to you. He had faith in us, Lex. And so do I." I grinned and watched her clasp her hands over her mouth. "So, do you?"

"Yes, Ronnie. I do." She took her hands away from her face and let me turn her around and clasp the necklace and pulled her hair out from under the ruby and white gold piece of our history. Before I had a chance to tell her how happy I was, she quickly turned around and kissed me, putting her hands on my chest. I let my hands rest at the small of her back right before I heard a small snapping sound.

I broke the kiss to see Jacky standing in the doorway with his phone in his hand and a shit-eating grin on his face. Mattie stood behind him smiling slightly, probably trying to push back resentment and being happy for us at the same time.

"Congratulations." He nodded at us before turning away. Lex nodded back at him before we heard the hus bus door close. He had probably went to go join the rest of his band and to give us time alone.

"What he said." Jacky smiled sincerely. "You both deserve nothing but the best." Lex separated from me briefly to hug him tightly and kiss him on the cheek before I shook hands with him, thanking him. Pretty soon after that, he left as well.

Alexandria turned back to me and smiled. I pulled her into my arms once a again for a kiss, our tears drying up.

I hate to be the one to bear the bad news...

Yes it is true, I finally fell in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
All I have to say is that the comments better blow uppppp. <3