Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Her Prince Finally Came To Save Her, And The Rest She Couldn't Figure Out

Lex's P.O.V.

"Hey Charlie." I smiled at the black dog as he climbed up onto the bed, sighing and curling up next to my side. My eyes were fixed on the TV Ronnie had in the bedroom, watching as the opening of Rocky II came rolling across the screen. I smiled at the heart warming scene of Rocky ignoring the reporters around him, calling out for Adrian after pretty much getting the shit kicked out of him by Apollo Creed. My eyes drifted to the left of the moderately sized screen that illuminated the dark room, to a photo of Ronnie and I. We were sitting in the grass of the first venue we ever performaned together at, smiling with our arms around each other's shoulders.

At the time, we were just friends. And strangely enough, when we were just friends, he was probably my bestfriend. He was so goofy sometimes, I couldn't stop laughing. Ronnie really did make me feel like the happiest girl in the world, I just worried about him sometimes. He was so reckless, and I knew he'd be the death of me.

Turning my attention back to the movie, I ran my fingers through Charlie's soft fur and smiled as Rocky and Adrian embraced, yelling over the crowd that they loved each other. I sighed and titled my head to the side, wishing it was Ronnie beside me instead of the dog.

"Sorry baby. I just miss your daddy." I cooed at the slumbering dog, who didn't seem to really give two fucks.

Looking back at the movie, I smiled at the two hugging couple, before the scene cut to the ambulances speeding through the streets of Philly, probably rushing the two boxers to Einstein hospital.

I felt another pang hit my heart and frowned. This time the feeling was a bad case of homesickness. I frowned and picked up the remote, quickly turning the TV off, taking one my all-time favorite movies with it as well.

"I just can't get away, can I Charlie?" I sighed. The dog just looked up at me, if he could frown; he would probably be doing just that right now. "I wanna go home." I found myself mumbling, staring at the note Jesse left on my nightstand.

Had to help fuck head finish unpacking, be back later. Get some rest.

Love, Jesse.


I grumbled unintelligently and set the note pack down on the wood before sitting up and ripping the covers up off of me. I was still wearing the Adidas track pants and black tank top I chose when I got out of the shower earlier, which I decided was going to be my new style for as long as I was pregnant.

I smiled at myself in the full-length mirror on the bedroom door, running my fingers through my straight blonde and black hair, fiddling with the bobby pin holding my bangs back in a subtle bump. I didn't even bother with make up, but my face looked refreshed from all the sleep I had anyway. I picked up my phone and tapped on the instagram app, hoping to see some funny pictures, but I was unpleasantly surprised when I seen that Ronnie was tagged in some girl's picture, Alexa or someshit like that. I sat down on the bed as the pictures loaded, the little blue circle in the middle of my screen taunting me.

When the picture finally loaded, my heart fell into my stomach. It was Ronnie sitting on a bed in a nice hotel room, and that little fucking slut was standing awfully close to him. The were both smiling brightly. My frown went even further when I seen she had no shoes on.

Now, I know what you're thinking.

OH GOD! OH LORD NO! NOT THE SHOES! THEY WE'RE DEFINITELY FUCKING!

No. But on the other hand, the troll must've been there a while if she took her shoes off. Yeah. I already had a nickname for her. Troll. She was short and had a weird nose, thus making her a fucking troll.

Do I make sense?

Hahaha, fuck no.

Do I sound crazy and jealous?

Yup.

Do I really give a fuck how I sound?

Not a damn bit.

I felt my sadness and worry melt away to what seemed to be my favorite emotion.

Anger

Ronnie had just called a few hours ago, so I decided to wait for him to call me. In the meantime, I was going out.

He wanted me to stay in the house?

Fuck him. I do what the fuck I want.

Shoving my feet into my black low-top converse, I reached for the phone I had just discarded and put it into the pocket of my tight fitting track pants.

I grabbed my keys off of he coffee table as I swiftly made my way out of the house and out the front door to my car in the dive way. I hadn't driven the car in over a week, and smiled to myself when I opened the driver's side door sat down in the seat, gripping the wheel tightly and shoving the keys into the ignition roughly. I pulled my phone out, plugging it into the stereo system and scrolling down to Mattie's contact in my phone.

"Northeast Philadelphia sperm bank, you squeeze it, we freeze it!" I heard Dylan's voice blare through my amps and speakers, shaking the bass throughout my car.

"Put Mattie on, retard." I giggled and rolled my eyes as I made my way down to the corner of the block my new home resided on, squinting at the dark road.

"Hello?"

"Yo, I'm comin' over." I answered and rolled down my window as I turned onto a boulevard I had yet to learn the name of. It was only illumintated by the lights of a few stores that were still open.

Ronnie had called me stubborn and said that I never want to try new things. I told him that I didn't like the streets here, and that the city was retared.

"Yeah, thanks for askin'." He muttered sarcastically and chuckled.

"No problem." I shrugged, to who I wasn't sure. "See you soon." I ended the call and put on some Mötley Crüe and jammed the fuck out while trying to forget about the picture I saw earlier and attempting to remember the directions Jesse had described earlier today.

Tonight, I was going to relax and forget Ronnie existed. I'd face my problems tomorrow. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be getting smashed off my ass right now at Mattie's new apartment like the rest of my band.

But, now I have to deal with my problems another, healthier way.

Bottling everything up so I don't risk any problems with my unborn child, wait after I have it and freak the fuck out.

I'm kidding. Bottling your emotions isn't healthy. So I can flip out all I want, and since I'm pregnant, nobody can do shit about it. I rested my hand on my still mostly flat belly, still grinning from ear to at the thought of a life inside me.

I know I'm not the type to wish for babies and a house and Marriage and all that happy bullshit, but I found myself already loving this child with everything I had. Everytime Ronnie looked at me, or even rubbed my stomach, I saw the look in his eyes. I could tell he was going to be an amazing father.

The music stopped playing and I turned to see why.

Ronnie was calling me.

Oh, you finally took some of the oh-so precious time out of your day of hanging out with some bitch to call me? How nice of you.

I decided to go the nicer way as well... by ignoring his phone call.

I smiled to myself, not happily, but as a way to cope with the depression I've had the majority of my life. I pulled into the parking lot and listened for the loudest apartment in the complex, my ears catching drunken shouts from the corner of the second floor. I grinned and started up the stairs, soon to be reunited with my band for the first time since my wedding.