Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Simply Nothing More To Give

The next day (Lex's P.O.V.)

"Hey, isn't your brother and his band gonna be here too?" Jesse asked me as we walked to a McDonald's we had spotted up the road from the venue. It was just me and him, the others stayed behind to finish unpacking and to look after Duke. I was happy I brought him on tour, he wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be. The only thing he's been doing is stealing Dylan's food that he carelessly leaves on the coffee table.

"Probably." I shrugged and he laughed.

"Haven't you talked to him? He is afterall, your brother you know." He scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course. He said he wasn't sure. He isn't signed with Epitaph so he probably didn't find out as fast as I did."

I glared at the ground at the thoughts of my big brother. Well, my half brother. We have the same dad. Back in the '80's, his mom and my dad were dating. She got pregnant, didn't think he'd wanna be tied down, and left for Florida. Back then, my dad was training to be a navy seal, and had to go to Florida anyway. He wanted to be in Adam's life, but his mom didn't want anything to do with my dad, and married a dentist. Soon after, my dad got injured, failing his test, and moved back to Philly. I didn't even know about Adam until I was 13. As it turns out, he came up and seen me as a toddler, he's showed me pictures proving so, since I don't remember. He moved in with us when I was sixteen, and at first I hated him. I hated him for knowing about me and not even attempting to see me. But over time, we became like a real brother and sister. We look almost identical, except for him being 6'2, and a guy and all. The band he's singing in now, he started in Vegas when he was on the run back in '07. He named it last chance, and when he beat the robbery case he was running from, they became huge.

"Good, he's a cool dude. Maybe he brought little Adam with him." Jesse smiled at me. I nodded. He also has a five year old son, that's the spitting image of us. Thank God he doesn't look like his troll of a mother.

"Let's just hope he didn't bring Miranda." I spat. Adam's fiance is a snobby, stuck up, bitch. She's always looked down on me and my father for growing up and staying in the 'ghetto' as she puts it. She's always called me a hoodrat. Of course, not to my face. She's not really one that can defend herself physically, that being the only reason I haven't rearranged her face.

"We can only hope he didn't bring that bitch." Jesse sighed and I laughed.

"I thought you were gonna lecture me about how she's the mother of my nephew and all."

"Well, she is. But, she's still a huge bitch." I laughed as we approached the McDonald's, leaning on my bestfriend's shoulder.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"Ronnie! What's up brother?" My old friend, Adam greeted me, giving me a man hug.

"Holy shit! It's been forever, dude." I grinned as he put Charlie.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you since before you got arrested, back when you were in Escape The Fate."

I nodded as we walked into my bus. "Want something to drink?"

"Sure." Adam nodded and sat down on the couch. "Whatcha been up too?" He asked as I sat down across from him, handing him a bottle of water.

"Just writing songs, fixing old ones, trying to train this damn dog." I chuckled as Charlie climbed on to couch next to Adam. "How about you?"

"Nothing really. We just released our third album, just be glad he's not a five year-old little boy." He laughed and patted Charlie on the head. "But I am looking for my sister, I'm almost positive she's headlining with us this year." He said.

"Want me to help you find her?" I raised an eyebrow, pretty much up for anything that would take me out of my bored state.

"Sure, let's go." He shrugged and got up, much to Charlie's dislike. I stood up and looked at the hyperactive pit bull.

"You're staying here Charlie, be good." I unhooked his leash from the walk I took him on earlier and tossed it on the couch. I grabbed my phone and we were on our way off the bus. I put on a pair of sunglasses and checked my text messages as we walked through the huge venue.

I sighed seeing I had 11 missed text messages from Sally. I decided to check them all. They were all along the lines off Where are you? Why aren't you answering me?

I stuffed my phone into the back pocket on my white skinny jeans and proceeded on my walk with Adam, realizing that he he hadn't even told me what she looked like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oooooooooh ;)