Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Tell Me Baby, What's Your Story

Lex's P.O.V.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go for a walk! I'll be back in a little bit!" I shouted after I threw away the trash from our oh so healthy healthy lunch from McDonald's. I walked out from the bunks after changing into a pair of black hi-top chucks, a Metallica Ride The Lightning shirt, and acid washed short shorts that showed off a few tattoos I had gotten on my long legs recently. I pulled my flat ironed hair into a low choppy side ponytail, leaving my short side swept bangs and a few layers to frame my face. I stuffed my phone and cigarettes into my front pockets, put a pair of aviators on, and grabbed an industrial sized Sharpie, counting on the fact that I'd be running into fans.

"Wait up!" I heard Jesse shout as I opened the door to exit the bus. I turned around as he jogged up to me. "I wanna come too!" He grinned childishly and closed the door behind him. "What're we doing?" He asked, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his black skinnies, smoothing out his pink DGK shirt tank top.

"See some fans, sign some shit, meet other bands. It'll be easier this time around since we're well known." I looked at him from behind my blue one sided lenses and shrugged.

"Sounds great, I don't even know who else is headlining." He laughed and flashed an adorable goofy smile and I nodded.

"Me either."

"Oh my God!" I heard a feminine voice shout, followed by more cheers and shouts as we neared one of the gates keeping fans out until the venue was done being set up. "It's Lex and Jesse from Skyline!" I grinned and Jesse and I shared a quick look before walking over and taking the cap off of my Sharpie, already having random things shoved in my direction. A few minutes had passed, and I had signed everything from iPods to T-shirts. I smiled as I was bombarded with questions.

"Slow down guys, one at a time, I got time to kill." I giggled and flashed a smile as I watched some of the girls gush over Jesse as he took pictures from the other side of the gate with them.

"How old are you?" One girl asked.

"Twenty-three next month."

"You're gorgeous! How many tattoos do you have?" Another girl, noticably older than the last one asked.

"Twelve so far."

"Will you marry me?" A tall teenage boy shouted and reached his arms out toward me, hanging over the low gate.

"No, but I will take a picture if you want!" I shouted back. He grinned and nodded and I walked over to him and hugged him over the gate as one of the friends he was with took a picture or two of him.

After signing more things, answering more questions, and taking more pictures with fans, I heard a familiar masculine voice boom from the opposite direction I was facing.

"Lexi!"

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"This way. I thought I heard a few bands talking about a separate line over here." Adam threw a tattooed arm in front of us. We passed merchant tents, bands hanging around near busses. Quite a few people stopped Adam and I, giving us high fives and hand shakes. We weaved in and out of rows of busses for what seemed to me like an eternity, until we reached a small clearing covered in just grass and gates, keeping everyone out. There were hundreds of fans already lined up and cheers and shouts came from many of them, to the point where they drowned each other out.

I grinned and ran my fingers through my straightened layers of hair and fixed my sunglasses. I looked up at the sky and in just about every other direction but in front of me. I was so absorbed in the happy and crazy atmosphere known as warped tour that it took Adam shouting out a name that made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Lexi!"

My heart started to pound at the sight in front of me. About 20 feet up ahead, stood the tall beautiful girl i had known two years ago. Alexandria, clad in black converse, denim shorts a Metallica shirt, and a pair of aviators. She wore the beautiful smile that I had missed so much, and chatted with fans. Her snakebites gleamed in the sunlight that seemed to be even brighter than it was a minute ago.

Her hair was a lighter shade of blonde, and she had dyed her longest layers black. It was pulled into a low hanging straight side ponytail and almost reached her elbows. She had a few more colorful tattoos adorning her tan legs and arms, and had something written in cursive on the right side of her neck. She looked up from behind her sunglasses and her smile was instantly replaced with a look of shock as she spotted Adam and I. My heart dropped into my stomach as we walked closer to her and Jesse, who I almost hadn't noticed standing next to her.

Alexandria...
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoaaaaaaaa! (:
If I get at least two comments, I'll update tomorrow (: