XOXO, G.

Avec les Coeurs et les Poignets Intact.

"Je ne peux pas croire que ceci arrive, KK. C'est si. ...surreal. C'est presque comme un rêve." Hoshi murmured into her cell phone. The short brunette had no idea that this was the beginning of the "rest of her life", but that seemed to be exactly what it was turning out to be. She hung up just as Ray and Deana stepped from the bus.

"Who was that, Hosh?" Deana asked, and the younger just waved.

"No one." "Frank! Uscire qui, devo parlarle, il ragazzo di tatuaggio! "

Frank came running out. "Che l'è, lei il piccolo ventilatore matto? Ho il lavoro per fare!"

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "Listen, we need to get the word out that even if Gerard's dead, we /will/ carry on. That's why we're called the MCRmy. We stick together. Like an army. And, Frankie, if you don't get that, I don't know who will. Now how is this gonna work?"

Frank sighed. "Guys, the shortest has an idea!"

"Okay, so we're doing a bit of a tour to get the CD out, right?" Everyone nodded. "So what we need to do is dig out the old costumes, makeup, and all the things we buried under years of the past, and get going. We may be down for now, but we're damn well not out, I can tell you that right now."

Bob bit his lower lip, turned to Mikey. "Should we really do this?"

Mikey nodded. "Let's go. MCR, it's time to hit the road."
♠ ♠ ♠
The first line says- "I can't believe this is happening, KK. It's so.... surreal. It's like a dream." Frank and Hoshi's exchange reads- " Frank! Get out here, I need to talk to you, tattoo boy!" "What is it, you crazy little fan? I have work to do!"