Beautiful Mistake.

sincerely, lost love.

Dear What Was Once a Little Boy,

You were only two when I met you. I had my brown hair in a ponytail and you pulled it, making me cry. Then you apologised and offered me your cupcake. I took it with a smile and I had loved you ever since.

You were thirteen when we met again. My brown hair was now a light caramel brown and it had slight curls to it. You complimented my hair and told me I looked pretty in the blue dress I wore. I smiled and kissed your cheek. I will never forget the way your eyes lit up and a big grin appeared on your lips.

You were sixteen when we met for the third time. My once brown and caramel hair was now blonde and straightened. You asked me for my number in front of everyone and then asked me out on a date. I said yes and you glowed like the sun.

Our date was special. You took me to the most romantic place that any girl could ever dream of. You were so handsome in a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and nice black slacks. You looked a lot like James Dean.

Once you took me home, you kissed me. Your soft lips landed upon mine, so gently. It may have been the sweetest first kiss of my life. I couldn't ask for anything nor anyone better.

You were nineteen when we met for the fourth time. I believe it was the last time we met, too. I still had blonde hair, but it was curly and long... so very long. You took me out when you saw me working, at the local Cafe.

We talked about so much, we were adults and at the very start of our own life. To do the things we want to do and become the person we want to become. I wanted to become a Fashion Designer and you wanted to become a Mechanic.

Then you took me home and kissed me once again. It got heated and you wanted me. I could feel every inch of you touching me. It made my skin tingle and heart thump. I wanted you, so bad. I invited you in and both of us didn't waste any time getting to the bedroom.

We made love. It was amazing. You made me feel incredible and beautiful. I made you feel the ultimate pleasure you've never felt before, you told me.

In the morning, you were gone. No note. No sign that you had been here.

It was sex to you, wasn't it? I was just another girl? If only you were here so I could get answers from you.

Unfortunately, I heard you had cancer. My cousin's best friend is in love with you, too. I wonder how she feels about this. I also heard she's your fiance.

Too bad, huh? Life just goes by quickly. I wonder if you regret everything we did. But, you're just a guy. I was just a girl.

And I'm finally awake, knowing that you're one of those guys, you're just a beautiful mistake.

Sincerely,

Your Lost Love.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback's nice.
:)