Sequel: Star Crossed Lovers

Headfirst For Halos

Headfirst For Halos- Twenty One

Gerard finally helped get you out of there. The way home was pretty silent untill.

" Is she back to haunt me?" You asked looking at Gerard. He laughed at you a little bit.

" Hun its okay she seemed pretty nice to you. Actually that was pretty strange," He said. You then explained how you both left on good terms. You just wanted to be guilt free when you left. She didn't even know you were moving to New Jersey. Finally you got to your house. You figured everyone would be at Frankie's. You were wrong of course. The entire gang was at your house. Speaking of your house, the nice clean house you had left. Was now a disaster area. When you walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you. You were so angry. They are so dead!' was the thought going through your mind. Finally you spoke.

" You threw a party without me?" You said in fake depression. Everyone laughed and relaxed. They thought they were going to get away with it. You and Gerard stepped into the house closing the door. Gerard had a big smile on his face. He had sensed what was going to happen.

" Okay CLEAN NOW! I WANT THIS HOUSE SPARKLING WHEN YOUR DONE!" You yelled and everyone jumped up. Scared of what you might do. So they instantly started cleaning. You checked around the house. Only the downstairs was messy. You were supervising while everyone fooled around while cleaning. About a half hour later the doorbell rang. You opened the door and Blaze stopped cleaning at the sight of Tracy. Blaze judged people very early. Soon the silence was broken when Zacky and Ray ran in. Zacky had a mop and was screaming ' My mop will eat your poofy golden puff afro!' Everyone collapsed into a fit of giggles. You called everyone together and introduced Tracy. They seemed to like her alright so you sent them back to cleaning. First you took the mop away from Zacky though. You and Tracy headed to the kitchen. The one place you knew was already clean.

Matt and Gerard were in there. Talking of course about the band. Which they still had no name for. They acknowledged your presence and kept on talking. You didn't care. Untill you noticed what they were eating.

" Dude that’s MY oatmeal!" You yelled. They only laughed and that made you sort of pissed off. Untill Tracy spoke up.

" You and that goddamn oatmeal Roxy. All that shit about it being so 'Nifty'" She said.

" Wait she was like this before?" Gerard asked. Sill laughing with everyone else.

" Yup," You answered proudly. They just look at you before Matt throws the open notebook at you. You thought this was so random after a minutes silence. Then he speaks up.

" Sing the first verse me and Gerard don't know how it should sound," He said. You looked at him like he was crazy. You refused so many times before Tracy got angry.

" Roxy you have an amazing voice own up to the fact!" She yelled you were shocked. She still had that nasty temper. It was something you shared. You still refused though. Then she said if she could make you sing with her then you would have to sing on your own. You agreed. Then she started out Coin-operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls. You couldn't resist an you ended the song in unison with Tracy. You owned up to your own defeat and began to sing.

"Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets" You sang softly but got louder at some parts. Matt told you too keep going so you did.
"I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of...

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every...

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
[x4]

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever" You stopped and opened your eyes. Everyone was in the kitchen. Their eyes on you and mouth's gaped open. You sung the song softly and slowly getting louder at some parts. Then screaming some words. It was just how you thought it should go. Finally Gerard walked up to you and gave you a kiss. You wondered if you were that bad. Untill Matt spoke up.
" Wow that was awesome," He said. You blushed bright red. Everyone muttered agreement around you. Then after about five minutes you sent everyone back to their cleaning. You put Gerard in control and left with Tracy. The two of you hung out in your room just talking. You found Tracy had a pretty rough year. Her dad had remarried and her friend had changed drastically. She no longer hung around with Sara who was practically her sister. Or any of her friends either. They had moved on to popularity and left her behind. You couldn't help but think she deserved it though. Even if she said sorry about a thousand times. Then you told her about your year. She was surprised about how cool it was. She even confessed that she thought no one would like her. You felt kind of bad. Then Gerard walked in the room.

" The party's moving to Blaze's of you wanna go Tracy," He said sitting down on the bed. She just nodded and got up. Giving you a suggestive wink before leaving. As soon as you heard the front door close conversation started.

" She must have said sorry two hundred thousand times," You said staring at the door. Still in a shock that she was really back.

" Do you think she means it?" Gerard asked. You just shrugged since you had no clue yourself. You gave him a hug and you both got comfortable on the bed. Cuddling up, kissing just doing couple-like things. Then Gerard go up.

" Okay go get ready and meet me down in the living room, dress nice," He said kissing you on the lips and leaving. before you even got to ask why in the hell you needed to be ready. You did it anyways. Taking a shower blow drying your hair and getting dressed. Tonight it a black skirt with lime green lining. Then a lime green corset with black lace over it. With putting on some simple accessories and heels you went down stairs. Gerard was indeed waiting on the couch. He sensed you come down and gave you a hug. Then covering your eyes he lead you somewhere in the house. Before stopping suddenly.

" Open your eyes," He whispered in your ear. You opened them and gasped at what you saw. You kitchen had been transformed. Gerard had set up a candlelit dinner. You knew all to well he didn't do it by himself though. You turned around and kissed him. A goofy smile spread over his lips. You laughed and he sat you down. Five minutes into the meal conversation really started.

" Gee why did you do this for me?" you asked turning your eyes on him.
"
Well because I love you and I felt like I needed to make something up to you after what you told me last night," He said simply. You loved this. He was so caring and thoughtful. Everything any girl could ever want from a guy. You decided not even to ask who helped him. Instead you would find out on your own later.

" Anyways if were going by every month our fifth month anneversary would be two days from now," He said. You laughed at this. The both of you decided that you were going only celebrate halfway into one year and then just regular years from then on. That way you didn't have an anneversary every month. You knew at this moment Gerard was " the one." Even if you didn't believe in that shit before. You sure as hell did now.

Soon it was about a week to you and Gerard's anneversary. You couldn't wait to see what he had planned. Also Scarlette was trying to get on your good side. She even invited you to her party the next night. You said yes so you didn't sound rude. Tracy and Gerard agreed to go with you. Speaking of Tracy she seemed true to her word about being sorry. Also she seemed to fit in with the entire group it was awesome.

Summer would be ending soon. No one wanted it to either. This summer had been the best ever for alot of people. You especially. You couldn't remember a time when you were happier then you were now. Also as soon as summer ended your aunt and Dave would come home. Something you just didn't want to face. At least you would have some decent parties before then though. Gerard had not told a soul about your past. Except maybe Mikey, but that was okay. He told Mikey everything anyways. As long as no one brought anything up you were fine.

The night of Scarlettes party you, Tracy, and Gerard got ready together. At Tracy’s of course since she lived right next door to Scarlette. Everyone dressed in their gothic best. You even did Gerard's make-up again. Since that first day you saw Scarlette and Tracy together Tracy stopped hanging out with Scarlette. She was just too preppy. Soon it was time to go. You couldn't wait untill the person who was driving you home drove you away.

People had already started arriving when you got there. They looked strangely at you like you didn't belong. You agreed with them. Most of the people there you already hated. You walked in the house still really not knowing why you agreed to come. It was like prep city all around you. Even worse they were playing the stupidest music and it blared over the speakers. Then if possible it got worse. Scarlette had seen you. She started talking to you using lots of 'likes' and 'oh my gods'. It was very annoying. Finally she told you her cousin agreed to drive you home. So she walked off to her popular friends. The three of you waited untill Tracy went to get Scarlette's cousin. Her name was Kristen and she was what you would call the "town slut". It didn't matter to anyone thought because she was rich.

It was pouring rain out. The ground was slippery wet. Tracy ran home and you and Gerard followed Kristen to her car. Of course it was a nice car. Not good for this weather though. You know that Kristen had some to drink too. At first she was being responsibly enough though. Then she got really fast. She would yell when you told her to go slower since you were in front with her. She took her hands off the wheel and turned around. You tried to stop it but the car spun in circles on that slippery road. Finally landing at a stop. You hit your head and felt warm blood go down your face. Gerard clutched your hand. You were falling into darkness. A voice was singing off in the distance.

"Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets" The voice was soft and wondrous. Those were the last words you ever heard before your entire world went black.
-Fin-

There May Be A Sequel
If I post it depends upon the response I get to this ending