Status: Working on it.

Beyond Darkness

Spreading my Wings

Finally, the night of my sixteenth was here. I was going to leave this Hell hole i have lived in for so long. I grabbed my bag out of my closet and threw it on my bed. The first thing i was going to pack was the picture of my grandmother. My grandmother was the only person that never hurt me. She believed i could do anything. She knew what was happening to me at home, but she couldn't do anything about it. She used to let me stay at her house when she could. She even bought me a bass when I told her I wanted to learn, and grow up to be in a band. That was the next thing to be packed into its case, the bass she bought me. I packed all the music sheets i could, and closed the case. next i packed clothes, along with my wallet i had hidden int the wall of my closet with seven-hundred dollars my grandmother had given me before she past away.

Next I needed to pack food, and water. it was now eleven o'clock at night. That gave me a hour to finish packing before it turned to midnight, my sixteenth birthday. I threw everything under my bed while I went to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen I saw my brother Kamas, he just sat there smoking his blunt watching me carefully. " what are you still doing up Kriss?" he questioned. I turned looking at him , and replied "None of your damn business, you high jackass." I turned around to fill my water bottle, that's when I got grabbed by my hair and pulled away from the sink, and into my brothers chest. " What did you say you little brat!?" he snarled pulling harder. I held my poker-face and replyed " NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU HIGH JACKASS!" Next thing I knew, I was on the ground holding my face trying not to cry. " You better watch you language when speaking to me you no good little whore" he yelled as he walked away. I knew that was, I stayed on the floor awhile longer to make sure he was gone.

After what seemed to be a hour, I got up and resumed filing my water bottles. I had only found 12, which should be enough for a few days. Next was finding food I could carry and wouldn't need to be cold. I searched my kitchen to find two apples, five oranges, a box of protein bars, a box of pop-tarts, and fruit cups. I hurried back to my room trying not to drop everything. I threw it all in my bag. Zipping up my bag, I grabbed my Ipod, phone, Extra tooth brush and tooth paste I kept in my room just for this night,and mouth wash. I hurried out of my house holding my bag and bass tight, not wanting to make to much noise.

I stood in front of the house of Hell, just staring and remembering everything that ever happened.I looked at my phone, the time read midnight. I turned quickly to leave. I started running, running to the only place I knew where I a field that lay near a small town. I had built a small hut out of logs, rope, and a tarp. As I approach it after a two hour walk, I felt relaxed and at peace.I went inside, to find my sleeping bag I left there along with fire wood, dry grass, and matches. I lit a fire and started to relax. That's when I heard it. The crunching of the autumn leaves on the ground. I got up showing no fear, and went outside.

I stood there hearing nothing, nothing but the wind and coyotes howling in the distance. Nothing was outside. I went to go back inside, When I heard another cracking of leafs. BOOM! I was on the ground face first into the dirt. I tried to get up, but something was on my back and breathing hard. " Oh you smell so delicious, and look so appetizing" I Tried to scream but nothing came out. I was terrified of what was going to happen next. I knew this was the end, where i get killed and raped and no one will find me till a year later. " Oh your shaking even better" His face got closer to mine breathing on my cheek, he then jerked to my head to the side and bit my neck.

It burned but felt ice cold. Almost like when you've been outside on a winter day to long and your skin is numb, but when you hit you hand on something it hurts. After so long I started to black out. Knowing that on October thirteenth, the day I was born. I was going to die. As i drifted away I heard voices yelling. " No stop!" "Get off her You Stubern ass!". I then went into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. Sorry if it was to long. but this is how it needed to start.
Comment and tell me how it is.
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED IT! :D

What Kriss looks like -> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g9nplDG1keA/TuT8M7iIXoI/AAAAAAAAARo/wx5Mul1qr_k/s320/sad_girl.jpg