Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

“Awww,” Tay pulled my hand from over her mouth. “You don’t want to play strip poker?”

“No, and I won’t, no matter what.” I shook my head and frowned.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?" She asked softly as she batted her eyelashes.

"Fuck no."

"Party pooper," She grumbled as she threw a grape at my head, then at Brendon. "Talk her into it, I know you want to see her naked."

“Who said that I wanted to see her naked?” Brendon blushed. Tay simply looked at him. “You are one evil woman.”

“I’ve heard that,” Tatum shrugged as Brendon turned to me.

“De-evan!” He sang. “Pwease?”

“No,” I glared at him. “Never.”

“Awww, why not?”

“Bad experiences,” I averted my death glare to Pete, Andy, Joe, and Patrick. “Very bad experiences.”

"Do I need to ask?"

"No Ryan, you don't," I said shaking my head. "It's a very traumatizing story."

"It involves skin and a lot of crude jokes," Andy snickered as he looked at me, I flipped him off and turned to Brendon.

"No."

"Aw come on."

"I'm sorry, no."

"Please?" He held his bottom lip out.

"I'll think about it."

“Woo!” He cheered. “So?”

“Will you let me think?”

“Sorry…” He looked away and to Tay. “Is she always this hostile?”

“Eh,” Tatum shook her head. “Sometimes.”

“Great,” He smiled and turned back to me. “So?”

"Still thinking."

"Damn it hurry up, I wanna see you naked!" Pete yelled as he slammed his hands on the table.

"Now I'm not."

"Damn it Pete!" Brendon, Ryan and Patrick yelled slapping him or throwing various items at his head.

“If it was any help, I was gonna play,” Tay raised her hand. “C’mon, Devan! Do it for Brendon!”

“Do it for me!” He grinned. “Please?”

“I don’t know, guys,” I shrugged. “I don’t trust you.”

“You can trust us!” Patrick raised his hand. Pete glared at him.

“He was a bad example,” Pete shook his head.

"Alright but when I say enough is enough, it’s over."

"Agreed."

-----Twenty Minutes Later-----

"I hate you," I mumbled to Tatum who was completely dressed, I on the other hand was in my jeans and bra, and I needed to fold.

"No you don't."

"Right now I do."

“Okay, I’ll give you that,” Tay shrugged. “Anyone out?”

“Me,” Pete mumbled, laying his cards down.

“Sucks for you!” Tatum laid out her cards. “Strait fucking flush!”

“I hate you,” I (Along with everyone else) glared at her.

“Don’t hate me, hate the game,” She defended.

"I do to that one too," I mumbled as I took off my jeans, Brendon took off his shirt, Ryan his sock, Pete took off his shoe, Patrick his other sock, Andy took his jeans off, Joe turned red because he only had underwear left on, Jon grinned and took his shirt off, Spencer meekly took off his pants.

"Oh wow. Strip poker sucks," Joe mumbled trying to get out of taking his undies off.

"You still have to strip Joe," Tatum grinned, Joe blushing like crazy and taking off his underwear. “Ha! You actually did it!”

“Yep, I play by the rules,” Joe nodded. “Deal the damn cards.”

“Okay,” I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment=Eternal Love!