Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

-----End of the game-----

“I can’t believe I’m the only one still dressed,” Tatum shook her head. Everyone was in fact butt naked sitting around the table.

“Yeah, whatever, can we get dressed now?” I covered myself with my arms.

“Wait, I’m trying to think if I should call Ashlee,” Tay giggled.

“Don’t!” Pete begged. “She’ll be pissed if she finds out I’m sitting in a room naked with majority guys.”

"I want my damn clothes!" I yelled at Tatum. "Give me my damn clothes!"

"I don't actually feel like it," She yawned as she stood up. "I think I’ma go take a nap."

"What!" everyone yelled as she went running to Spencer's room, she locked the door as Pete got over there.

"Open the door!" He yelled

"I don't feel like it!"

"Tatum!"

“Never!” She yelled and walked away from the door. Pete turned around and looked at everyone, blushing.

“Well, this is… Awkward.” Ryan sighed.

“Very, very awkward,” I nodded. “Brendon, can I steal some of your clothes?”

“Sure,” He nodded and led me into his room.

"Tatum's a bitch," I grumbled as I put on one of his long shirts before I put on some pants. "Well at least you’ve seen me naked three days in."

"In what?" he laughed

"Knowing each other, it took Pete and the guys three months," I grinned as he laughed.

"Well damn I'm good," he laughed as he pulled a shirt over his head. "Remind me to wear extra clothes next time for strip poker."

“Will do,” I nodded as him and I walked back out to the living room. Everyone else had either gotten dressed in Ryan’s or Jon’s clothes, as well. “She let anyone in yet?”

“She stole Ryan,” Patrick pointed to the door.

“What?” I cocked my head to the side and stared at him.

“You heard him,” Spencer added. “She came out, wearing my clothes, might I add, and took Ryan.”

“Well, great,” I mumbled and sat back down on the couch. “I can’t believe her.”

“Believe it!” Tay shouted from behind the door.

“Give us Ryan back!” Pete whined.

“Why should I?” Tatum laughed. “He’s mine, now.”

“No!” Pete dropped on his knees, throwing his hands up in the air and shaking them. Everyone stared at him like he was crazy.

“Overdramatic much?” I giggled slightly.

“A little,” He shrugged and stood back up.

"You're weird," I grinned as he walked over and picked me up by my knees, I rolled my eyes as he held me up in the air.

"So baby girlie, what we doing now?" he asked throwing me on the couch, then jumping on top of me so he could squish my insides.

"You can get off me," I grumbled kicking him off me.

"Ow. Nuts," He grabbed them and fell off the couch, into the floor in the fetal position which made everyone start cackling.

"My bad Petey."

"Bitch."

“Awww, what happened? I missed it!” Tatum whined.

“Well, if you’d come out here, you’d see.” I laughed, Tay slamming the door open and running out.

“I’m free!” Ryan came running out after her, his hands in the air and smiling.

“All you people are weird…” I shook my head.

"You don't know what she did!" He pointed at me in surprise. "Why is Pete crying on the floor like a baby?"

"Because he is one."

"He is not...well maybe," Tatum mumbled as she shrugged her shoulder. "But what did you do?"

"Kicked him in his family jewels, no mini Petey's for Peter," I grinned as he rolled over on his back.

"That fucking hurt," He moaned. “Why?”

“Cause its fun,” I grinned at him. “You love me, though. You brought it upon yourself for trusting me in the first place.”

“Yeah,” Tay nodded. “If you didn’t hang out with us, your life would probably be a whole hell of a lot better.”

"But it wouldn't be as fun," he pouted as he removed his hands from his crotch and held them out. "I love you girls."

"Aw we love you too Pete," We ran and hugged him, he grinned and we knew we fucked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kidnapping Ryan has always been a dream of mineXD

Comment<333