Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

"Help us!" Tatum screamed as Pete straddled her legs and held me over her stomach sideways as he laid on us.

"Oh can't breathe," I mumbled. “Someone help…”

“Pete, I think you’re hurting them,” Brendon laughed slightly.

“Oops,” Pete stood up grinning.

“You did that on purpose,” Tatum glared at him from the floor.

“No I didn’t,” Pete shook his head. “I love you guys.”

“I find that hard to believe,” I stuck out my tongue at him and stood up.

"I do too," Tatum mumbled pouting her lip.

"I love you guys!" He yelled hugging both of us tightly as he could.

"Guys!" We screamed

"Coming!" Brendon, Ryan, Patrick, Andy, Jon, Spencer, and Joe yelled tackling Pete to the ground.

“Dog pile!” Tay laughed.

“I can’t breathe, though,” I giggled.

“Yeah, and someone is touching my ass.” Tatum growled, looking behind her.

“Whoops,” Jon blushed and moved over; I shook my head and laughed as Tay pouted.

“Dog pile over, get me the hell out,” She army crawled out from under everyone and sat on the adjacent couch. “That’s one of the biggest dog piles I’ve ever seen.”

"I know, I've never been in one that big," I giggled as I sat on Andy's lap. "Andy do you do laundry tonight or me?"

"I think you do."

"Tell the truth," I narrowed my eyes at him, which made him sigh.

"Fine, I do."

"Thank you," I giggled and looked at Tatum. "Aren't I the awesome-ist?"

“The most awesome-ist!” She hugged me and everyone stared at us. “What?”

“Nothing…” Spencer shook his head and leaned over to Ryan and Brendon. “Their crazy, right?”

“Don’t be jerk, Spence,” Tay stuck out her tongue at him.

"I'm not, I'm just making sure," He nodded his head.

"Mean ass."

"You love me," He grinned and puckered his lips at her.

"No, I loves Ryan and Brenny bear."

"That's so...Grrr." Brendon mumbled.

“What?” Tatum giggled. “I love giving people nicknames. Not only does it piss people off, but it keeps me entertained, too!”

“That’s some logic you got there,” I shook my head and laughed. “Don’t worry Spencer, I love you.”

“Thank you,” He smiled at me.

“But no one loves poor me,” Jon frowned, beginning to fake cry.

“I love you, Jon!” Pete grinned at him.

“Oh, that helps,” Jon sighed.

"Mostly," Pete grinned as he kissed Jon's head, just to annoy the poor boy.

"Oh come on Pete, I told you I didn't like you like that!"

"Oh but baby!"

"Ashlee will be crushed," I said sadly as I glanced at Tatum. "Break the news to her Tay."

“I will,” She grinned and took out her cell phone, quickly dialing and putting it up to her ear.

“Don’t call her!” Pete ran towards Tatum, but I stepped in front of him and stopped him.

“She is,” I laughed, looked back to her.

“Hey, Ashlee! What’s up?” Tay smiled and nodded. “Oh, we just wanted to let you know that Pete doesn’t love you anymore, he loves Jon. Okay?” She finished and looked at the phone. “She hung up…”