Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

“Ahhh!” Pete cried out. “You ruined my relationship!”

"Oh we did not," she held the phone up. "It was the Chinese restaurant, they didn't speak English."

"You bitch."

"You love it," she grinned as she put the phone on the table. "Should I really call her for you?"

“No!” He shouted. “I can’t take it anymore, I’m going home!”

“Your just gonna leave?” I asked, Pete standing up and walking to the door.

“Yes,” He nodded and ran to his car, quickly speeding away. Everyone laughed until Patrick realized something.

“Shit!” He jumped up. “He’s our ride home!”

“Ahhh!” Joe shouted, him and Patrick running to the door.

"Wasn't he ours, too?" I whispered as I looked at Tatum, she shrugged and looked at Ryan.

"Can I stay here with you?"

"Eh?" He shrugged and looked at Brendon.

"Fine with me," Brendon hugged my side, making me laugh.

“Yes!” Tay shouted.

“Andy, Joe, Patrick, I’ll drive you guys home,” Brendon added.

“Why can’t you drive us home?” I looked over to him.

“Cause I wanted you to sleep over?” Brendon squeaked.

“Alright, but don’t think we’re giving any,” I pointed to Tatum and myself.

“Um…” Tay looked away.

"Whore," I laughed as I looked from her to Brendon. "Well don't think I'm giving any."

"Alright, I understand," he sighed as he stood up. "Crush my dreams why don't you."

"I did," I nodded with a smirk.

“Haha-Wait, did you just call me a whore?” Tay glared at me.

“I might have,” I looked at her and smirked.

“Well, just to prove it to you, I’m not gonna sleep with Ryan,” Tatum nodded, Ryan’s jaw dropping.

“Look what you did!” He pointed his finger accusingly at me.

"Reverse phycology," I said slowly as I pointed at him. "It was bound to happen."

"I don't get you," he mumbled

"No one does, she used to be a shrink," Tatum mumbled as she turned from me to Ryan. "Let's go watch TV."

“Fine,” He mumbled as we all walked to the living room and Spencer left with Andy, Joe, and Patrick. Ryan continued to glare at me.

“Ryan, stop staring,” I threw a pillow at him.

“I hate you,” He shook his head, Tay looking up at him.

“Take it back or die,” She growled. “I happen to love Devan.”

"She likes me better," I stuck my tongue out at Ryan with a giggle.

"I said I happened to love you, I didn't say I like you better," Tatum teased as she looked over at me then to Ryan. "Take it back."

"Fine, Devan I loves you muchly."

"I would say the same but I hate lying," I teased, making everyone laugh.

“Damn,” Tay laughed. “She told you, Ryan.”

“I thought you loved me,” He pouted at her.

“I do, but you have to admit that was awesome,” Tatum pointed to me, Ryan sighing and nodding.

"See, she loves me for my awesomeness, not just my bod," I teased as I leaned back and struck a pose.

"You know it!" Tatum said like a valley girl as she looked back at Ryan. "I like his bod much better though."

"It's cool, I like Brendon's better than his and you're too."

“Wow, this is getting kinda random,” Jon shook his head and looked back at the T.V, which he had put VH1 on. “What the hell is this?”

“Oh! It’s Flavor of Love!” Tay shouted. “Don’t change it!”

“Why would anyone want to be with Flavor Flav?” I laughed slightly.

“I don’t know, these girls obviously,” Tatum shrugged and stole the remote from Jon. “I won’t let you change the channel.”

"I can't watch this," I grumbled at the make out scene on the screen. "Turning my stomach."

"It is disturbing," Brendon sneered as he grinned at me. "Wanna go in my room?"

"Don't think you should hope for much," I giggled as I walked towards his room, he sighed and shrugged before running after me. We both walked in and Brendon shut the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Le gasp! What are they doing in there?!

Comments=<333