Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

Tatum shook her head and buried her face in her hands. “I’m tired.”

“Do you want to go to bed?” Ryan asked.

“I think I’ll just sleep right here, if you guys don’t mind,” Tay waved everyone away.

"Otay tater tot!" I yelled nodding my head, she laughed sleepily as she laid her head back on the pillow.

"Come on," Brendon pushed me up and pulled me to his room where we collapsed on the bed.

“Where’s Ryan?” I lifted my head up and looked around.

“Probably down with Tatum,” Brendon shrugged and put his arm around my waist.

"Oh," I mumbled as I kissed his neck softly, not meaning any harm. I guess he didn't know that because he pulled away and connected his lips with mine.

"Sorry," He pulled away and blushed slightly.

“No, its fine,” I smirked and kissed him again.

-----Morning-----

“Did everyone pass out?” I heard Spencer say from the living room.

“Spence, leave me and Ryan alone!” Tay screamed, Spencer squealing at something and running into Brendon’s bedroom.

"She's rabid," Spencer whined as he lay between Brendon and I. "How are you guys this morning?"

"Much better if you'd get off him leg," I mumbled.

“Whoops, sorry,” Spencer moved over slightly and sighed. “Pete called, he’s coming over soon.”

“Fantastic,” Brendon mumbled as him and I stood up off the bed and helped Spencer.

"Thankies," Spencer grinned and batted his eyelashes, I only stared for a few seconds then walked away.

"What did you do?" Brendon laughed

"Smiled," Spencer said confused

"Maybe you should brush your teeth?" Brendon laughed again as he walked after me.

“I don’t think my breath smells that bad,” Spencer shrugged as we all walked out into the living room.

“Awww!” I squealed softly, looking at Tay and Ryan curled up on the couch.

“That’s… Cute,” Brendon cocked his head to the side and smiled slightly.

"What part, per say is...cute?" Spencer asked with a sneer. "Because it looks gross to me."

"Get a life," I mumbled looking up at him, he only grinned and batted his eyelashes.

"You love me."

"Nope."

"Not even a little?"

"Nope."

"Oh come on."

"Nope."

“But-“

“Nope.”

“Don’t worry Spence,” Tay mumbled and cracked her eyes open slightly. “I love you.”

“You don’t count,” Spencer stuck out his tongue at Tatum, who cut her eyes at him and flipped him off.

“Fine, be an asshole,” She laid her head back down on Ryan’s chest and closed her eyes.
"I will," he grinned as he looked at me. "Devan-"

"Nope," I shook my head and jumped on Tatum who was on Ryan. "Wakey-wakey!"

"Get off!" They roared kicking me off them, making me grunt as I hit the ground, and just laid there.

“Well, roar,” I laughed, Brendon helping me up. “What’s you two’s problems?”

“We’re tired,” Ryan groaned, rolling on his side and pulling Tatum closer to him.

“Why?” I questioned.

“Because,” Tay spat.

“That’s not a very good reason,” I whined. “Why are you tired?”

"Reasons," Ryan rolled his eyes and turned over, covering Tatum with his left arm. "Blah."

"They done it, didn't they?" I asked Brendon who was helping me up.

"I dunno," he studied them. "Ryan doesn't have sex hair."

“He could have fixed it,” Spencer pointed out.

“True that, Spencer,” I nodded. “Check under the blanket!”

“Yes!” Brendon laughed and ripped the blanket off Tatum and Ryan. They we’re in their underwear, which made us all laugh even harder.

“So you did fuck?!” I cackled.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is the question!

Comments=<333