Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

“No, I didn’t! I swear to god!” Tatum shook her head.

“I don’t believe you.”

“I swear on… Mr. Fluffy,” She said softly, Mr. Fluffy being her stuffed bunny.

"Fine, fine but I still say it happened," I sighed as I got in the driver’s seat.

"I know what happened so I say I didn't," she smiled as she poked my side. "What happened with you and Brendon?"

"We slept and woke up and ate," I summed it all up.

“Wow, so eventful,” Tay scoffed sarcastically.

“What did you and Ryan do?” I looked over to her as I started the car and pulled into the road.

“We played Scrabble, watched Nightmare Before Christmas, and ate ice cream,” She grinned.

"Not much better than me," I grinned as I pulled into the bar's parking lot a few minutes later.

"Oh shut up, it was romantic."

"Sure, sure."

"Jackass," Tatum rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the car.

“Don’t be mean,” I laughed.

“I will be,” Tay scoffed then became silent. “I say that too much.”

"Yes you do," I grinned as she opened the door and walked to the office, I giggled and ran at Angel. "Angel! Catch me!"

"Wha-" he cut himself off by catching me mid air. "Why must you do that? Is it because you know I can carry you or are you hinting to me that you want my body?"

"Can I say both?" I wiggled my eyebrows making him laugh deeply while sitting me on the counter.

“Get your ass off the counter!” Tay waved frantically at me. “We have people coming in tonight!”

“Who did you book?” Angel looked over to Tay.

“Us!” Gabe ran in and hugged Tatum, laughing wildly.

“Vicky!” I yelled, her and I hugging.

"Were you dry humping Angel again Devan? I told you that you can't do that!" Vicky teased as I leaned back up and wrapped my legs around Angel's waist.

"He's mine!" I wrapped my arms around his head. "My bartender!"

"Leave him alone Devan," she scolded laughing as I pouted and pulled away from Angel.

"Why did you do that? I had a nice shot of her boobs from there!" Angel yelled as he pulled my arms around his head again. "Stay. There."

"Gabe!" I screamed as Angel held me in place. "Help me!"

“No!” Tay screamed, pulling Gabe close to her. “He’s mine, bitch!”

“Wow, I feel loved,” Ryland walked in behind Alex and Nate.

“No, Gabe, seriously help me,” I pleaded.

“I already told you! He’s mine! No one else’s! Mine!” Tatum pulled Gabe’s head to her chest, not realizing that his face was in her boobs. Gabe began blushing like mad.

"That's kinda funny," Vicky and I both said at the same time while giggling.

"I'm really enjoying the moment, everyone quiet," Angel whispered with his eyes closed, I sighed heavily and looked at Vicky.

"Can you help please?"

"Why he seems to be having a great time," She grinned as Angel held me closer.

"Ew! Angel I didn't need to feel that!" I clawed my way from him, falling backwards off the counter, I laid on the ground with my eyes closed and my face scrunched up. "One, that hurt," I took a deep breath. "Two, I can't move," I raised my hand up and sighed again. "Three, that was disgusting."

“Haha, you should have seen your face!” Tay burst out laughing.

“Shut the fuck up, Tatum,” I growled, Vicky helping me up on my feet.

“I will not, thank you very much,” She let go of Gabe and put her hands on her hips.

"Whatever," I twitched as I pointed to Angel who was grinning with satisfaction. "Never...."

"Well just in case you want a real man-"

"Aren't you gay?" Vicky asked suddenly scratching her neck.

“What the fuck?!” Angel stomped childishly. “Why does everyone think I’m gay?”

“Well, you never had a girlfriend so I had just thought…” Vicky mumbled.

“Well, no, I’m not gay,” Angel cut his eyes at Vicky.

“Sorry."

"It's fine," he mumbled then he pulled me away from the ground and kissed my forehead, "I love you, I sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for no update yesterday, I'm so sick...

X.X