Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

-----Six The Next Night-----|-----Devan and Tatum's House-----

"I'm not dressing up," I mumbled as I fell on the couch, in my blue jeans and my green shirt that had black paint splatters on it from painting the bar a year ago.

"Oh come on, at least another shirt."

"No," I mumbled as Tatum threw something on my face. "What the hell?"

"Wear it."

"No."

"Yes."

"Tatum, no."

“Fucking yes.” She glared at me. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a white and grey checkered shirt, and a grey newsboy cap.

“Fine…” I growled, slipping the one shirt off and putting the other one on.

“Thank you!” She grinned at me as someone knocked on the door.

“Get it.” I commanded.

“Okay.” She nodded and opened the door. “Holy shit…”

“Uh, hi?”

“Who is it, Tay?” I stood up and walked up behind her, my jaw dropping.

“Tatum and Devan?” Brendon cocked his head to the side, Ryan peeking into the house.

“Uh…” Tay stood staring.

“Yeah, that’s us.” I nudged Tatum’s shoulder, knocking her out of her trance.

“Oh, yeah. I’m Tay and this is Devan.” Tay pointed to me.

“I can introduce myself, you know.” I glared at her.

“Sorry,” She said softly. “You guys want to come in?”

“Sure.” Ryan nodded and walked in with Brendon.

“Why are you two here?” I sat down on the chair across from the couch where Brendon and Ryan sat.

“Pete wanted to set us up on a blind date.” Brendon pointed out. “I’m here for Devan.”

“And I’m here for Tatum.” Ryan added. I looked over to Tay, who was still standing near the door, staring.

“Tay!” I shouted, she shook her head and looked over to us.

“Oh, sorry. Coming.” She walked quickly down and stood next to the chair I was in.

"Anyway," I said turning to Brendon and Ryan. "Yeah, I didn't expect you guys, we met last night."

"You own Devan's bar, now I get the Devan part," Brendon mumbled slowly as he nodded his head. "Well, I'm your date, how are you?"

I laughed at his sudden happiness and nodded my head. "I'm good, rather tired but good."

"So..Tatum, how are you?" Ryan asked slowly

"I'm...alive."

"Not for long if you don't slow that heart rate," I mused as I watched her glare at me.

“Shut up.” She mumbled and looked back to Ryan. “I’m better than expected.”

“That’s good.” He laughed slightly at Tay and I. “So, we’re gonna go to The Fondue Pot, ready?”

“Yep.” Tay and I both nodded and said at the same time, making Brendon and Ryan laugh.

“Are you guy’s twins?” Brendon asked as him and Ryan got into the front seats of his car while Tatum and I climbed into the back.

“No, but we mine as well be.” Tay smiled, Brendon pulling out of the driveway. “We’ve known each other most of our lives.”

“But were not alike at all.” I shook my head. “We have totally different personalities.”

“Like?” Brendon asked.

“Well, for instance, Tay is a lot more energetic than I am. I can stay up all night long, but I don’t think Tatum even needs sleep.” I laughed.

“The longest I’ve went so far is a week and three days, back in January.” Tay nodded.

"I got two days and then fell asleep while fixing my car payment," I mumbled as I leaned back and propped against the window.

"It was funny, she was drooling too."

"Uh huh, I was tired," I said effortless. "You would too if you wasn't so hyped up on Dr. Pepper and Little Debbies."

"I can't help it, there fucking addicting!"

"We'll get along well," Brendon smirked as he looked at Ryan. "Won't we?"

"Definitely."

"Damn," I mumbled. "I have a splinter, fucking bar counter."

"I have a needle."

Everyone glanced at her with wide eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated twice cause I'm mad special!
Comment<333