Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

"She's short tempered so don't worry about it," I laughed as I walked over and grabbed the tray. "Hold it with your palm and with the other hand holding the grip."

"She didn't say that," he rolled his eyes as he did the same.

"She doesn't do it like most waitresses, she does it like she's in a dinner," I shrugged my shoulders. “Or on roller skates.”

“I’d trip her,” Brendon held back from laughing, me slapping his arm. “What?”

“Don’t be mean!”

"Well," he shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "I'll go now before you hit me again."

"Good idea," I laughed as I reached over his head and grabbed the clipboard of names. "I have VIP people coming in tonight."

"Who all?"

"Avenged Sevenfold, The Death Sentence crew and Vin Diesel," I grinned as I laid the board against my chest. "I'll be in heaven."

“Hey, don’t you even think about it,” Brendon pulled me close to him and kissed me softly. “Your mine.”

“I’ll try to hold myself back,” I laughed and began pushing Brendon out the door. “But I can’t make any promises with Tatum. When that girl gets near Zacky, holy shit.”

"What about you? You dated that Synyster didn't you?" he asked sadly as he pouted his lip.

"He's married to a great girl now, and I'm over him but I that Garrett Hedlund, that may make me pass out," I teased causing him to pout more.

"Oh man."

"I'll come back to you," I rolled my eyes as I walked out the door. "Come see me when you can."

“I’ll try,” Brendon followed me out to where Tatum was giving welcoming hugs to Payge and Jayden.

“Hey, guys!” I waved and smiled, everyone grinning back and hugging me. Brian jumped up and crushed me in a hug. “Brian… Can’t breathe…”

“Excuse him!” Payge slapped Brian’s arm, him dropping me back to the floor. “He’s excited.”

“I can tell,” I laughed, hugging Jimmy. “How are you guys?”

“We’re good,” Jayden nodded, sitting on a table. “Everyone’s good.”

“How’s the baby?” I continued asking questions.

“Great, I forced the Berry’s to baby sit them!” Jayden smirked, Payge high fiving her.

“And how’s marriage, Pay?” I asked to Payge.

"Wonderful," she blushed as Brian kissed her cheek and rubbed her sides. "If he would stop doing that."

"That's great, I'm so damn glad you finally got hitched," I laughed as I dug in my pocket for a pen to cross out Avenged Sevenfold from the clipboard.

"Me too," Payge laughed as she leaned on Brian. "Have you gotten anyone special in your life now Devan?"

"Seriously?" I laughed as I looked up at her. "I'm trying right now with a good friend of my friend's, his name is Brendon."

"Such as Brendon Urie?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" I laughed as I checked of the names on the list while looking at the clipboard.

"He's walking up behind you with a tray of drinks, did you make him waiter for you?"

"I'm shorthanded," I blamed it with fake shock. "And he didn't say no."

"Same ole' Devan," Brian laughed as he slapped my arm lightly. "Be nice."

“I am being nice!” I insisted.

“Uh, hi,” Brendon said nervously, walking up behind me.

“What’s wrong, B-Den? Intimidated by the big, strong, sexy men?” Tay laughed, Ryan looking over to her. “Don’t worry, Ryan. I love ‘em scrawny.”

“I’m not that’s skinny,” Ryan blushed.

“Is that your boyfriend, Tay?” Jayden pointed to Ryan. “He’s cute!”

“Hey!” Zacky whined.

“Oh, Zack. Don’t be jealous,” Jay insisted, looking back up to Tatum.

“Yeah, his mine!” She grinned, Ryan hugging her side.

Johnny butted it. “Where’s the beer?”

“Wow, Johnny. Some things don’t change,” Tay laughed and pointed to the bar counter. “Behind there.”

“Okay!” Johnny grinned and ran behind the bar.

“Why would you tell him?” I joked. “He’ll be wasted before the show even starts.”

“You know it,” Jimmy nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Le gasp! Pagie and Jayden!