Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

-----End of Show-----

“Thanks! You guys have been great!” Gabe grinned, waving as he was the last person to run off stage.

“You guys were awesome!” Tay clapped from backstage as Gabe handed her the microphone.

“I know!” Vicky laughed and high fived me.

"Why aren't you being a bouncer?" Gabe laughed as he walked over and literally picked me up.

"Oh Brian wanted to give it a try, I swear he never listens, he's been jumped by three woman already," I sighed as I shrugged my shoulders.

"You'd think he'd learn," Tatum shook her head in disappointment. “Even Johnny did a better job.”

“That’s cause I’m awesome!” Johnny laughed, obviously drunk.

“Ryan,” Tay leaned on Ryan’s back. “Can you take me home? I’m really tired.”

“How are you tired?” I whined. “You didn’t do anything!”

"I did too!" Tatum whined as she pointed to the backstage. "I cleaned up."

"Oh wow did that make you break a sweat?" I teased as I leaned against Vicky who was laughing.

"For your information yes it did," Tatum grinned. “I over-worked myself.”

“Awww, my poor baby,” Ryan turned around and kissed the top of her head.

“Don’t baby her!” I yelled. “She needs a little work in life.”

“I work, thank you!"

"When have you ever worked besides here? And you barely lift a finger," I laughed as I pointed to her. "You just better be lucky you're like my sister."

"You're mean," she pouted.

“Whatever,” I laughed and shook my head. After that, I turned back to all our VIP’s. “Well, thank all of you guys for coming! But you should probably go, unless you’d like to help us clean up.”

“No, thank you,” Garrett said as everyone shook their heads.

“Haha, thought so. Now get!” I waved them out playfully as they all said goodbye and got into their cars, leaving back to their houses. “Now,” I turned back to Tay, who was asleep on Ryan. “Oh shit.”

“Shhh, let her sleep!” Ryan said softly. “She’s adorable.”

“And she’s also supposed to help me clean.”

"Uh," he said slowly then waved his hand at The Avenged Sevenfold gang. "They'll do it."

"Will not!" Payge and Jayden said in shock as they stopped walking.

"Seriously dude we have kids to go get," Payge said glaring at Ryan. "You can wake her ass up."

"But she's so cute."

"She's also getting paid," Jayden reminded them.

“So?” Ryan looked at Jay with puppy dog eyes.

“Hun,” Jayden smirked. “Those haven’t worked on me in years.”

“Well, fuck,” Ryan sighed and thought for a moment. He grabbed Tay’s bottom, making her jump away from him and over to me.

“What the fuck!?” She blinked rapidly.

“Well, wakey wakey!” I smiled at her, she cut her eyes at me.

“This is your fault.”

“It might be,” I shrugged and turned to the Sevenfold gang. “You guys can go now. Thanks so much for coming!”

“We’ll be around soon, don’t worry,” Payge reassured as they all walked out to the door.

“And we’ll bring the kids!” Jayden added, all of them walking outside.

"You better," I said as she shut the door laughing, I turned to Tatum and smiled. "Get to working princess."

"Oh shut up," she groaned and walked away.

"You too," I pointed to Ryan. "For arguing with me."

"I'm not getting paid, I don't have to," he stuck his tongue out.

"I'll take those pretty little locks of hair and turn them red, cut them into a squa-"

"Alright!"

“That’s what I thought,” I smirked, Ryan grabbing a broom from behind the bar counter.

“You wouldn’t really cut his hair, would you?” Tay leaned over to me and watched Ryan try to frantically sweep.

“No,” I shook my head. “But I love to fuck with him. And it’s funny to see him so scared.”

“Oh, Devan, you are so evil!” Tatum giggled.

"You just now figured it out?" I asked as I looked to Tatum. "Seriously."

"No, just thought I'd tell you," she giggled as she pushed me. "Come on, let's go clean."

"Yes, let's clean," I rolled my eyes. "So freaking exciting."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tehe, comment! Sorry for the sparatic updates, Juno[My laptop] was broken for while. But it's better now!