Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

Angel walked out of the office.

“He’ll be here in an hour.”

“Okie dokie!” I nodded.

An hour later, Shaant had me threw over his shoulder while Angel tried to get Tatum. "No!" she screamed running past me and Shaant.

"Put me down you girl!" I yelled slapping his back, he groaned and chuckled.

"Yeah baby, I like it rough."

"What?" my eyes widened and I screamed loudly. "Get me down! Someone fucking help me from this perv!" A hand went around my waist and soon I was on the ground, on my own two feet.

"There you go."

"Diablo!" I shouted pulling him in a hug, he laughed and smiled the infectious, beautiful smile and hugged back.

"Did you miss me?" he laughed.

“So much!”

“Diablo!” Tay screamed from Angel’s arms. “Put me down!”

“No! It’s more fun to watch you struggle!” Angel cackled, Tatum biting his hand and dropping to the floor. She ran up to Diablo and crushed him in a hug.

“For being so small, your hugs hurt,” Diablo laughed slightly.

"They do," Shaant nodded his hand and held it out for Diablo to shake. "I'm Shaant."

"Shaant?"

"Yeah," he chuckled and scratched his neck.

"Diablo, guess what?" I giggled jumping up and down.

"What?" he asked wide eyed, turning his gaze at me. "Better be good or I might tickle you."

"Uh," I looked off at Angel and stepped back some. "I broke up with Patrick after you seen him with his ex."

"You did?" he smiled and literally threw me up in his arms and twirled around.

“Yes!” I grinned and nodded.

“Well, good,” Diablo put me back down. “I’m proud of you!”

"I'm proud of me, too!" I exclaimed. I wasn't proud of myself, not now at least. Giving in to Patrick's innocent charm.

"No she's not," Tatum giggled. "She's falling for him again, she needs help."

Diablo looked over at me and narrowed his eyes. "Sorry," I mumbled. "I'm trying."

"I know," he sighed and hugged my side.

“Yeah,” Tay nodded. “Just don’t tell Brendon.”

“We won’t!” Everyone swore at the same time.

"I love you no matter what snookems," Diablo kissed my cheek and smiled.

"You too pookie bear."

"What in the hell?" Shaant said slowly

"Ever seen that TV commercial that says 'Talk to your kids about sex.' and then the rest is like 'talk to me, I'll always be you...snookems'," I giggled. Shaant looked over to Tay, who was pretending to gag herself.

“You guys are freaks,” Tatum shook her head and began walking out.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I turned to her and asked.

“Out,” She replied plainly. “Cause I want to go out and I’m tired of waiting. So if we’re not going to the movies, I’m going out with Ryan.”

"No!" I shouted and ran for her, she smiled and waved for the door.

"Then let's go."

"Diablo get you're fine Columbian ass over here and take us to the movies!" I shouted as I pointed to the spot I stood. "Now boy!"

"Alright!" he laughed as he went running down the hallway, around the tables and right in front of me, he saluted and smiled. "Ma'am yes Ma'am."

“Geez, demanding much?” Tay laughed as Shaant, Angel, Diablo, her, and I walked out to the cars.

“Why, yes, I am!”

"Just wondering if you knew," she nodded as I turned to Diablo and smiled. "Buddy..."

"What?"

"Can I drive you're cool car?"

"Cool car?" I could almost see Shaant's ears peak back. "What kind?"

"Viper," I giggled

“Haha, sure!” he smiled at me. “But don’t crash it, please. It’s my baby.”

“I’m more responsible than that!” I laughed, all of us loading into the car. "Think nothing of my words, I'm just rambling."

"Should we worry?"

"If you take them seriously, then yes."

"Oh shit."

"Speed is a turn on, and driving a viper is completely," I thought for a minute. "Last time it was almost euphoric."

"Let me out of this car!" Tatum yelled, I grinned and stepped on the gas.

"Too late."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tehe!