Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

"Shaant you can get lost now."

"I hate being lost, makes me feel weird," he grinned and sat on the chair opposite my couch.

"Moron."

"Idiot."

"Fucker."

"Bitch."

"Asshole."

"Slut."

"Whore."

“What?” Tay broke Shaant and my arguing.

“Nothing,” I shook my head and cut my eyes at Shaant.

"Nothing my ass."

"Usually you don't have nothing of an ass," I grinned as I turned to Tatum. "I love you."

"I hate you," she said the same cheery way. “And I hate that I love you. I can’t believe I took your shift tonight when I could have been going out.”

“But you did anyway,” I smiled and hugged her side.

“Yeah,” She growled and huffed.

"Yup," I grinned and ran for my bedroom to change, after a few minutes I ran back out in blue jeans, a tank top and a jean jacket. "I'll be going now."

"Have fun," both angry people glowered.

"Well aren't you two rays of fucking sunshine, cheer up little buddies," I pinched their cheeks. "Or I'll call the clowns."

“No!” Tatum screamed. “No clowns! Please no clowns!”

“Alright, alright, don’t have an aneurism,” I laughed, grabbing my keys and walking out of the door.

"Okay," she laughed as I walked to the car and drove to Brendon's, as I arrived at his door he smiled at me, before I could even open the door.

"Hi!"

"Well hello."

“Haven’t seen you in a while,” Brendon kissed my cheek as we both walked inside.

“Yeah, I’ve been busy with… Work.”

“I can tell,” He smiled at me, walking into the bedroom as Ryan walked out.

“Hi, Ryan,” I half waved to him, him doing the same.

"How are you?" he asked walking over to the couch, looking back at me.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Missing Tay," he pouted his lips. "You took her away."

"You can visit you know."

“Yes, but she’s always so busy working, I’d never get to see her if I went to the bar,” Ryan sighed. “Brendon gets dates with you. What makes him so special that you can get off but Tatum can’t?”

“As a matter of fact, Tay volunteered to take over my shift tonight so I could go out with Brendon,” I explained. “So don’t complain to me, complain to her.”

"I'll complain to you, its funnerrur," he grinned making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?"

"It's his word of the week," Spencer walked by. "He's a moron, but you learn to deal with it."

"Right," I said slowly. "I'll give her the day off tomorrow Ryan, if you stop being so moronic out loud."

“Yay,” Ryan grinned.

“Ryan can’t really promise anything about him being a moron, though,” Brendon laughed, walking out of the bedroom.

“Don’t be mean, Brendon,” I stated. “I’m sure Ryan is very smart, in his own little way.”

"Yeah, right," he playfully rolled his eyes as he grabbed my hand and dragged me in the bedroom.

"So..."

"I want a kiss."

“Well, that’s a little blunt, dontcha think?” I laughed slightly.

“Yes, but I haven’t got a kiss in a long time!” Brendon whined.

“Still, you could be a little more gentleman about it,” I sighed.

“Fine,” Brendon pouted. “May I please have a kiss?”

"That's better," I laughed as I leaned up and pecked his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy belated b-day to Patty!