Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

“Alright, just wave me down if you need anything,” The waitress smiled, then walked away to assist another table.

“Open!” Tay giggled to Ryan, who opened his mouth. “Now don’t move,” Tatum picked up a strawberry and threw it into Ryan’s mouth, both of them laughing hysterically.

“Guys! Don’t throw food,” I shook my head.

“Sorry, it’s fun!” Ryan grinned, throwing one into Tay’s mouth.

“You people…” I laughed slightly and looked over to Brendon, who was aiming one at Ryan.
“Brendon!” I started laughing even harder.

“Sorry, Devan. It really is fun!” Brendon shrugged and tossed the strawberry at Ryan, but it missed and hit his nose.

I shook my head rather amused and leaned back when he pointed it at me; I opened my mouth and let him throw one in. "Ah it is fun."

"That's kinda funny," he said as he handed me a strawberry, I grabbed it and threw it in his mouth.

"Let me do it again!"

"Well do it again, I'm hungry and you're not throwing fast enough," he laughed as he handed me another one. Soon, there were strawberries all over the floor and we were all laughing wildly.

“O-okay,” Tay held back from laughing. “I think we should go before we get kicked out.”

“I agree,” I nodded as we all stood up, paid the bill, and left. And, too soon I might add, we were at the house, Brendon and Ryan having to leave.

“Well, bye guys. We had a great time tonight,” Tatum smiled, Ryan hugging her.

“Yeah, we had fun, too,” Brendon added. “Goodnight, ladies.”

“Goodnight, gentlemen,” I giggled, Brendon kissing my forehead, and then walked off to start the car. I smiled and walked into the house, completely forgetting Tay was outside with Ryan, but soon after I got in, it hit me and I peeked out the window.

“Ross? You comin?” Brendon called from the car.

“Yeah, just a sec!” Ryan called back then looked down at Tay.

“Night,” She smiled.

“Night,” Ryan kissed her softly on the lips then rushed to the car where Brendon was waiting impatiently.

“Wow…” Tatum sighed and walked into the house.

"I got a kiss on the forehead and you get one on the lips, leave it to you," I mumbled as she sat beside me in shock.

"I may be in love..." She said airy.

-----Next Day-----|-----Devan's Bar-----

"I'm seriously going to strangle you Angel, if you don't get the glasses washed!" I said to my bartender.

"Sorry babe," he laughed.

“Don’t yell at Angel,” Tay hugged him from the side.

“Yeah! What she said!” Angel laughed, his thick Australian accent making it even cuter.

“I will yell at you,” I smirked and threw a cherry from the bowl next to me at her.

“Hey! Stop throwing stuff! I’m still recovering from our strawberry war…” Tatum waved me away.

“Huh?” Angel raised his eyebrows. “Did I miss something?”

“A whole lot of something,” I laughed. “Pete set me and Tay up on a blind date last night. We went to the fondue place and ended up throwing strawberries at each other.”

“Who’d ya go with?” Angel asked curiously.

“I don’t know if we should-“

“Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross!” Tay shouted, then slapped her hands over her mouth.

“Yeah, them.” I nodded.

“Did you guys have a good time?” Angel questioned.

“Stop asking questions and clean the glasses, will you?” I laughed and pointed to the sink where all the cups were piled up.

“Fine…” He pouted and trudged over to the sink.

"Be nice," Tay said as she poked my side. "He was only being friendly and nosy."

"Key word: Nosy."

"You're a big baby," Tay laughed as Pete walked in the door. "We're not open Peter."

"I know that Tatum," he laughed as he sat on the stool. "How were the dates?"

"Great," we both said at the same time.

"That's what they said, plus Oh my god she's amazing, she's adorable and I want another date."

“Who said that?” Tay asked anxiously.

“I’m not telling!” Pete slapped his hand over his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Co-written by Kayci!