Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd

Pretty Odd

“I just might,” I giggled playfully.

“Oh Devan! You dirty girl!” Tay laughed as she walked into the bedroom.

“Oh please, you would fuck Ryan without a second thought,” I called up to her.

“How would you know? Maybe I’m saving myself for marriage,” She poked her head out of the bedroom.

“You’re not a virgin,” I smirked.

“Shut up…” She glared at me and slammed the bedroom door shut.

-----Next Day-----|-----Devan's Bar-----

"You owe me," Angel teased as he poked my stomach

"Back off Barbie," I murmured as I pushed the blond boy away from me. "Why do I owe you?"

"A hug and a kiss."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes and hugged him tightly, then kissed his cheek. "There."

"Lips."

"Aren't you gay?"

"No!"

"Oh...could have fooled me," I said as I pecked his lips and then went back to stocking the bar.

“Hey! I have a girlfriend!” Angel defended himself.

“Uh-huh, who?” Tay looked up at him from the bar counter.

“Um…” Angel looked away.

“See? You are an amazing gorgeous single guy,” Tatum began. “And you have no girlfriend. You see why we would think you were gay?”

“I get your point,” Angel sighed and nodded. “So you two are going out again?”

“We’re going to their house,” I pointed out. “To hang out with all of them.”

“Oh, meeting the friend already?” Angel laughed. “The relationship is progressing quickly.”

"Yes Angel, because we want to marry tomorrow," I stated sarcastically.

"Can I be best man?" Angel asked holding his arm up in the air.

"No but you can maid of honor," I teased as I looked up from the beer bottles I was carrying.

"You're a bitch."

"You love me," I laughed as the front door opened and Pete and his friends walked in. "Great...Patrick's here."

"Have you two talked yet?" Tay asked.

“Not really,” I shook my head as they all walked in behind me.

“Joe!” Tatum yelled, jumping into Joe’s arms.

“Tay!” He laughed back, hugging her. After a few seconds, he put her down and she was attacked by Andy. Tay was much closer with Fall Out Boy than any other band that played here, but I wasn’t as close to them anymore.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked, hopping up onto a table.

“Jon said that he wanted us to be at their house when you came,” Patrick nodded.

“Oh,” I sighed, shaking my head and smiling.

"I think he's scared of you," Pete laughed as he took a seat beside me. "He's heard about you from us all."

"Is that good?"

"I think so," Andy said scratching his head as he turned to Joe. "It's good isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's good but he's freaked out about her amazing bartending skills, he thinks she'll get him drunk."

"Oh shit," Tay laughed. "No wonder. She get’s everyone drunk.”

“I do not!” I defended myself. “Just all the people I know…”

“Exactly,” Tatum nodded. “So when do they want us over?”

“Now!” Pete yelled as he grabbed me and Joe grabbed Tay as they ran us out to the car.

“Help, Angel!” Tay yelled.

“Their kidnapping us!” I added, laughing.

“No, I want to watch!” Angel smirked as Andy slammed the door shut and Patrick sped out of the bar parking lot.

"You know, as much as I love the view," I said as I stared at Pete's butt. "I would like to move off Andy now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment<333