Status: woo updates

And I Love Those Crazy Things You Make Me Do

Back In Toronto

~*Luke's POV*~

It was 3 in the afternoon; we had just gotten off the plane at Pearson from Saskatoon, and were walking to the luggage claim. I looked at the flight chart and noticed something odd. I turned to my brother, “Brayden?” I asked.

“Yea?”

“What’s your flight?”

“Uh, let me check.” He fumbled with his plane ticket. He had to catch a plane back to Philadelphia. “My flight’s the 7pm West Jet to Philly, why?”

“Look.” I pointed to the flight chart. In electronic letters the words “West Jet | Philadelphia | 7:oo EST | Cancelled” read across the flight chart.

Brayden sighed, “Ah fuck.” He cursed under his breath. “What the hell happened?”

By the look on his face, I could tell that he was getting angry. “Look, we’ll just go talk to one of the desk workers and see what happened and reschedule your flight.”

“I was planning on getting home tonight and having a good night’s rest.” He scoffed.

“Yea, you definitely need one…” and with that, he punched the wall we were standing by.

“Jesus, Brayden! Calm down!” I gave him a look in which he knew I was disappointed with his actions.

“Whatever.” He started to walk towards a desk where a lady was working on a computer, talking to other customers. We stood in line for a couple minutes, seeing as we were only the 3rd people in line. When we got to the desk, I thought Brayden had calmed down, but I guess that’s where I was wrong.

“Hello, how may I help you?” The lady asked Brayden, unaware of his anger.

“Why is my flight cancelled? This is unacceptable, I need to get home!” He exclaimed, a little louder than he should have.

“Sir, I’m going to need you to calm down. Now, tell me your name?”

“DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM? I AM BRAYDEN SCHENN!” The look on her face showed that she had never seen someone so worked up over a flight.

“Ok Mr. Schenn, please calm down. What is your flight?” He had calmed down after noticing how frightened she looked. I went and sat down at a nearby bench while I waited for my brother to do what he had to do. I’ve never understood why he used who he was as an argument. Or why he had to always tell people who he was. He wasn’t better than anyone else, yet he thought he was. I think maybe it’s because no one ever had the courtesy to tell him otherwise. I guess I had zoned out because I didn’t notice him standing over me. I looked up at him, the anger now gone from his face.

“Let’s go.” He signaled me to follow him. We headed over to grab our bags and I followed him out to the parking garage to where I had parked my car before we left for the trip. I unlocked the car and we put our suitcases in the truck before getting in.

“So what’s happening?” I asked Brayden, not too sure why he was in the car with me, or why we were in the car at all.

“Just drive, I’ll explain on the way.” I learned from the past to not bother him while he was in his mood, so I did as I was told and started the car up and started driving. We had just got on the highway when Brayden spoke.

“So I’m staying with you until August.” Man, I love how he asks.

“Brayden, it’s only the 24th! Why are you staying so long?”

“I thought you would have liked to spend a bit of time with your favourite brother, seeing as we don’t see each other a lot.”

“Favourite brother? You’re my only brother.”

“Your point?” He laughed. “Besides, the prices had skyrocketed for the rest of the month, so I got the first flight back in August.”

“What do you mean, the priced skyrocketed?”

“I don’t know, I wasn’t really listening, I was still mad.” Makes sense. He never listens while he’s mad. He thinks he’s too good to hear what others have to say. I looked over at him, and noticed that he was rubbing the hand he had used to punch the wall back at the airport.

“When we get back to my place, you’re putting ice on that hand.” I instructed. When he didn’t put up a fight like normal, I knew he had fallen asleep.
After about half an hour I pulled into the driveway of my house. I turn the car off and got out to get mine and Brayden’s luggage from the trunk. I walked up and unlocked the front door and put our suitcases on the floor in the living room. I walked back out to the car to wake up my brother. I had a feeling this was going to be difficult, and I was right.

“Bray, c’mon, we’re here. It’s time to get up and come inside. You can go to sleep when you get in.”

“Fuck off.” Yep, I was right. This is going to be a long week.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, omg! :)))
I'm co-writing this with a friend, we're rotating chapters, I write one, she writes one, and so on.
It's going to start off as the Schenn brother's POV, then in a few chapters when they meet Tiffany, the POV's will change.
I hope you enjoy! :D
ps. Brayden is a lil' cocky and a bit of an ass, so be prepared! (I'm not too sure if he's an ass in real life but w/e~)