Status: Starting on Chapter 3

What If.

For Baltimore - Alex's Point of View

*do I want to go on tour, do I want to be in this band?* the thought that's been bugging my mind for the last month or so, as the time to tour got nearer and nearer. Music means a lot to me, but do I want it to go any further. I speak aloud this time forgetting that my best friend Jack is in the room. 'Of course you do... What's the matter Alex?' I reply ' I'm just not sure about this, I could go to college', ' Holy Shit you're thinking about giving up touring the world playing the music we love, for college!? I just sometimes don't get you'

*** Next Day ***

*Thank you, we were all time low* beep, My Alarm clock rings out, waking me from my dreams and making me realise that it’s a Monday, which means School, even though I’m in my last year, I still hate the early mornings and the lessons that seem endless. I get up and then fall back onto the Bed. ‘Alex, you up in there’
‘Yes Mum, I’m up’ I call back.
I go to my wardrobe pick out a t-shirt and some jeans. I’m still really sleepy, I change from my PJs into my clothes, I then go over to my phone ‘Oh Shit’ 6 missed calls from Jack what did he want at this time in the morning *Delete* . Okay that was kinda mean of me but I’m sure Jack will understand. I go over to my computer *Oh Load You Stupid Thing* Right Tumblr, after Reblogging about 10,000 posts, I hear the bus pulling up outside my house, Oh great It’s that time already, at least we’re going on tour tomorrow... Finally!
I grab my things and run downstairs, my mum calls to me ‘bye’ as I run out of the door. I reach the bus just as the doors are about to close ‘Might want to get to the bus-stop before the bus arrives Mr Gaskarth’ Bob the bus-driver says to me.
‘Sorry, Bob my mind was elsewhere’ I call back to him as I board the bus, I see Zack sat next to Rian, as usual I sit next to Jack opposite. ‘Did You get my messages’ Jack Asks as the bus starts to move off. ’Urgh, It was early’ I reply, ‘Oh my gosh Alex, it was tour arrangements’ Jack said sounding ashamed. ‘Sorry, you know I’m not a morning person’ I joke
‘I know that but, with the tour I thought you may of thought it was important’ He Says sadly.
'I, just have a lot to think about', 'Alex I know it's a major deal going on tour, but I will always be here for you' , 'Same right back at ya Jack,Let's do If For Baltimore' ' Well Do It For me Too! And Zack and Rian' ' Did I hear my name' Said Rian 'sure did bro, I'm just being stupid and thinking about giving this up for college!' 'Well better get over that cos we are on tour in 2 days'