Status: sexually active :D

Imprinting Just Isn't for Me

Hey, wake up! You can’t just sleep the day away.

His thoughts entered my mind, taunting me. Think you can take me little wolf? Well?

We growled in response and jumped on his back, tearing skin and fur. He howled in pain as he tried to buck us off his back. We weren’t having that. We bit down on the back of his neck, causing a small crack. He fell limp.

We were going for the final fatal blow when I finally regained control. I stopped up short. Kill him, he hurts us.

I shook my head, indicating that I wouldn’t. Everyone deserved the chance to live, in my opinon. It didn’t matter how bad you are. I fell on my flank, my breath becoming jagged as I felt the blood pouring from my wounds. Get up, we need to get up.

I stumbled to my paws and wondered as far as I could walk. I finally collapsed somewhere between the old boat house and the tree house. Howls were the last thing to register in my ears. Help.

***

Hey, wake up! You can’t just sleep the day away. I groaned and tried to sit up but a short stab of pain had me lying back down

So are you going to tell me who you are now? I’m your wolf spirit.

Oh, okay. What’s your name? Why don’t we just call me Unknown?

Sounds good to me. I glanced around the room, taking in its baby blue walls and furniture. Where am I?

I’m not completely sure. I just remember us passing out. We heard the sounds of a male coming toward our room.

He poked his head into the room and glared,” I see you’re awake, do you mind telling me what you’re doing on our land?”

A blond beauty slapped him on the arm,” Don’t talk to her like that, she was hurt and probably delirious with it.” His eyes softened as he looked at her and immediately I was ready to rip her throat out.

I widened my eyes at myself, surprised I could feel that for someone I just meet. Unknown howled in my ears, not caring it hurt them. Mate, mate, mate.

What’s a mate? Suddenly I felt a pull to look him in the eyes. I shyly glanced up, not having heard their conversation before. His eyes locked with mine and I heard his wolf. Mate, mate, mate.

What the hell is a mate? My ‘mate’ stared angrily at me, his thoughts entering my head. We are not mates. I do not need a mate to help me run this pack.

The blond cleared her throat,” Hi there! My name is Rebecca and this guy over here is my brother, Drew.”

I forced a smile to my face but shook my head and placed my hands over my throat.

She gasped,” You can’t talk?”

I nodded as I felt Drew’s anger at the simple statement. Unknown purred practically,” Aw, he’s protective!

I pretended to puke at her. Someone’s a little mushy...

Am not. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was about to answer her when Rebecca repeated herself,” Can you write your name down for us?”

I smiled shyly and reached for a pad of paper and a pen. I wrote,” My name is Ally.” I then handed it to her.

She grinned,” Ally is such a pretty name.”

I blushed, not use to compliments from any one. Drew said,” I need to get back to some busy with the pack. Can you make sure that Ally gets settled in?”

Rebecca nodded and as soon as he walked out of the door, she attacked me,” You are Drew’s mate!

I groaned, thinking to myself. Would someone tell me what the hell a mate was?

It’s the person you will spend the rest of your life with. You love him, and he loves you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 8 subscribers! Yay! Thank you guys! So what do you think. So many of you might ask why Drew just let her in, that's because Ally's his mate.