Status: Active:)

Red Lips, Finger Tips.

chapter 6

I woke up and walked into the living room to find a fully nude Max smoking. My eyes widened, while Max smirked.
"Like what you see?" he chuckled.
"No, it looks like a little snail that's lost it shell" I blushed.
"You mean a slug" he pouted.
I walked into the kitchen even more embarrassed.
"Yeah, that's what I meant" I shouted back pouring some coffee and cringing at myself.
"You sound like you've never seen a naked man before" he said grabbing some boxers out of the washer.
"Not willingly" I muttered under my breath.
"What?" he asked covering his 'manhood' up.
"I said not one that looked like that" I laughed walking back into the livingroom.
"Harharhar, I forgot nobody's could compare to yours" he said pulling me down so I was sat on his knee.
"Exactly" I laughed sliding off his knee on to the space next to him.
"Why are you nice to me?" he asked looking at me confused.
"I'm nice to people when they are nice to me but if they're being a prick then I'll be nice to them" I shrugged.
"That's just mixed signals"
"Well I only copy the behaviour of others towards me" I shurgged again, taking a sip of coffee.
"But how come when I kissed you, you didn't kiss me back?"
"That was an action though"
"Same difference" he shurgged back with attitude.
"Not really" I cockily smiled.
"Slut"
"Hardly"
"Do you two ever stop arguing?" Ronnie yawned walking past us into the kitchen, we didn't answer just glared
at one another.

My phone rang.

Craigy

"Hey Craig" I huffed getting up and walking away from Max.
"Hey butterfly, what's up you sound annoyed?"
"Cunts, cunts everywhere!"
"Not many people like you do they?" he laughed.
"Not really" I giggled back looking back at Max who was still glaring at me from the couch.
"Good, more for me! So, um I phoned to see if tonights still going on?"
"Oh, the gig? Of course!"
"Right, just checking"
"Will you be there?" I asked leaning against the wall, sounding a tad bit desperate.
"If you want me to be.."
"Well it's up to you I'm not making you.."
"Of course I'll be there, I have to be anyway" he chuckled.
"What? Why?"
"My band blessthefall, are going on tour with MCR too and we have to attened all competition gigs.."
"Oh, right" I smiled.
"So yeah, your guys better win even if one of them is a douche, they'll just have to"
"Why?"
"Because I'll get to spend time with you"
I blushed, so happy to be behind a phone right now.
"They've practically won already anyway" he rushed.
"I know they won't stop telling me" I giggled.
"Hey, I'm home" an unfamiliar womans voice called out from his end of the phone.
"Shit I've gotta go, bye" he said hanging up before I had the chance to say anything back.
I threw my phone on the couch and walked into the kitchen to Ronnie, ignoring Max's laughter.

"Sup?" he asked confused leaning against the fridge.
"Max, Craig, everyone the usual" I sighed.
"What's Craig done? Want me to hurt him, I will. Nobody hurts my Katie."
"You're the best, you know that?"
"Yes, yes I do." he laughed. "So what did he do?"
"Nothing really he probaly lives with his Mother, I don't know"
"You're not making any sense"
"Oh, when he rang just then some woman said 'Hey, I'm home'"
"I always thought he was a prick and so is Max, so just get better taste in men" he laughed.
"I don't like Max" I huffed.
"Keep telling youself that!" he nodded. "I'd say marry me but I think of you as a step sister that you like
weirdly want in SO many ways but can't have because it's deemed as wrong and unacceptable"
"I get ya', I feel the same way towards you, like you're hot but you're so protective it'd feel weird"
"FUCK, we missed our window" he shouted laughing.
"I know, WHY? CAN'T WE GO BACK?" I dramatically replied, just as he picked me up and ran out of the kitchen
passsed a confused looking Max then into my room and threw me on the bed.
"Yeah, get changed we need to get our shit together for tonight" he laughed closing my bedroom door.
"Yes Sir!" I shouted though a fit of laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sorry for any mistakes*
I honestly forgot I had even written this story, oops!