Status: Active:)

Red Lips, Finger Tips.

Chapter 9

chapter 9

"Katie! I found you!" Monte shouted waking me up.
"Ugh, yeah, yeah you found me" I yawned sitting up so he could sit next to me. "Shit what time is it?"
"Work is all sorted, Robert is covering for you. Al, said he could" he smiled.
"So, they told you?" I rolled my eyes.
"Nope, you kinda screamed it loud enough" he chuckled.
I giggled to stop the tears from falling.
"Fuck, I better tell everyone I found you"
"Yeah, so you can all pitty me and feel sorry for me and treat me differently" I nodded.
"Give us a day to spoil you and hug you then, it'll be like nothing happened if you want"
"One day? Too long, I'll give each of you a hug and that's it" I giggled resting my head on his shoulder.
"Right, anti-social whore" he laughed.
"You're my new favorite"
"So I should be" he nodded.
"Katie! You're here!" Ronnie and Robert called out.
"Yey! They found me too" I whispered sarcastically to Monte lifting my head off his shoulder.
"Why the fuck didn't I think you'd be here?" Ronnie said running up behind the bench.
I shrugged, seeing Ronnie, Robert and Max appear from around the back of the bench they all circled me and Monte.
Ronnie and Robert with a look of relief and Max with no expression, he just looked at me. I looked up trying to look into his
eyes but he just looked away. I felt crushed like a cow just flew into my chest but like most people I just hid how I felt with a
smile.
"So when does this day of getting sopilt start?" I laughed.
"Now!" Ronnie said picking me up and running away.
"Where to Ronald?" Robert shouted from behind us.
"Meet us at the chinese at 4" he shouted running backwards then turning back around so he could see where we were going.
"He loves you, you know" he whispered resting his head on mine slowing down into a walking pace, I shook my head.
"I've never seen him cry before but when you shouted that he kicked a few things, screamed then he cried. Only a little
but he did. Would you cry over someone you didn't care about?"
I shook my head again.
"Don't tell him, I told you. He'll come around eventually, you're both just too stubborn" he said kissing the top of my head.
How long will I have to wait though.
"Ronnie where are we going?" I giggled.
"Shopping, you need to get some shoes"
"I forgot them too busy being a drama queen"
"You learnt from me so it's all good" he winked down at me.

We came out at the other end of the park at the back of the mall we walked through a little door.
"What shop is it you like?"
"The little vintage one, it's at the back"
"We're at the back you dick" I hit him and jumped out of his arms.
I looked across the mall at the shop and pointed, as we walked closer I could smell someone familiar. I looked around but only
see groups of girls or a man in a beanie with a small child I shrugged it off and opened the door to the shop.
"Oh, hey lovley" the cute old lady smiled. "I'm sure I've just saw you're friend but then again I am going blind" she laughed.
"Hey" I smiled back.
"What all this make-up down your face for?"
"She's had a bad day" Ronnie half smiled at the woman.
"Here, here" she said passing me a wet wipe she kept stashed under the counter.
"Thank you" I smiled again.
"What do you want today?"
"She needs shoes!" Ronnie laughed pointing at me bare feet as I wiped away my make-up.
"Oh dear, what size?"
"6" I smiled.
"Colour?"
"Black"
"Should have guessed" she laughed. "Here try these on" she said passing me a shoe box. I opened it up to see a shiny pair of
black brougs with a little kitten heel.
"They're beautiful"
"Real too, I bought them for myself years and years back, never wore them they didn't suit me but you look like you would
especially if you wore the clothes you bought the other week" she laughed.
"Yeah, I kind of ran out this morning" I laughed putting the shoes on.
"Well, run to me next time" she smiled.
"How much?" Ronnie interupted getting his wallet out.
"For her nothing" she smiled.
"Why?" we both asked.
"She reminds me of me when I was younger and I don't have any family. I concentated too much on buisness way back when
and now I got the money just no family and well to be quite honest she's the only none stuck up girl that's ever
walked in this place an I like that. So just have them" she smiled going to sit back behind the counter.
"Thank you, but I can't"
"Well just wear them for today and bring them back whenever! I could probably sell them for loads if they looked like they
had been worn, guliable idiots think Audrey Hepburn has worn half of these dresses if I tell them she has"
I got up and hugged her as a thank you.
"Katie it's 10 to, we've got to go meet them" Ronnie smiled.
"Meet who? Where? You can't go dressed like that! Take this and go in there" she passed me a bag and shoved me in the
dressing room.
I put on a black and white stripy shift dress, I pulled my leggings up so you couldn't see them and walked back out.
"Now you can go and before you say anything that was for the bin, it's got a tiny rip on the zip line"
"If it wasn't for your mad scientist hair then it'd look even better" Ronnie nodded.
"I like messy" me and the lady said together, Ronnie shook his head at us.
"What's your name?" Ronnie asked the woman.
"Katherine, Katie for short" me and Ronnie looked at each other surpriesed. "Why?" she asked confused.
"Mines Katie, well techcnically Katie-Jane but yeah" I giggled awkwardly throwing Max's top at Ronnie.
"It's a small world" she laughed. "Now go!" she shouted.
"See you soon!" I smiled as I opened the door to leave.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Ronnie finally got to the chinese restaurant at 10 past 4 to see Robert, Monte and Max all sat in a booth in the
the far left corner. We weaved in and out of tables to get to them, trust them to get the table right across the room.
Ronnie pushed me into the booth lightly so I was sat in the middle of him and Max. I pulled a sour face at Ronnie but he
just rolled his big brown eyes at me.
"Katie looks beautiful doesn't she guys" Ronnie hinted pointing at the dress I was wearing.
"Yeah, it's like going back in time" Monte smiled from across the dimly lit booth.
"She always does" Robert smiled next to him, not like he could see me through his sun glasses.
"She's got no make-up on" Max shrugged taking a sip from his beer, we all ignored him.
"To the all you can eat!" Ronnie shouted getting up with Robert and Monte in toe. Me and Max stayed seated not talking
or looking at each other.
"Can I get you guys any drinks?" a waitress smiled.
"Yeah, a glass of red wine" I smiled, looking back at Max for him to talk not even to me, to the waitress. He just shrugged.
"Make it a bottle" I smiled.
"Okay, I'll be right back" she said writing down the order and walking walking away.
I turned back round to see Max looking at me with raised brows.
"What? I need it" I spat.
"You're not even old enough" he scoffed.
"She doesn't know that and you're only 20 so shut it"
He rolled his eyes as the lady brought the bottle of wine and to glasses as soon as she'd left I picked up the bottle and drank.
"Classy, Katie classy"
"Always" I scarcastically smiled.
As much as it annoyed me and hurt me, I was glad he was treating me normally at least one of them was. I looked up and started
laughing as Ronnie, Monte and Robert were trying to carry 3 plates each with what looks like a bit of all the dishes on the menu.
"What? We get our moneys worth" Robert laughed as they all began to place the plates down.
"Dig in" Monte smiled passing me and Max knives and forks.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for mistakes ~~
I wrote this aaaages ago and reccently found it again,
so I keep updating quickly why I remember I wrote it!
hope you enjoy it, aha!