‹ Prequel: Better Off This Way

Cry

Stay Over

Sophie and Arianna were done shopping for the dresses they were going to wear to the Hollywood party Chris had gotten them into. Sophie was going as his date, and he was able to invite Arianna and Matt. It would be like a double date. Sophie knew Arianna was going to like Chris right away, and they’ve gone on other double dates. This was just different because it was Sophie officially going out publically with Chris. Their other dates have been very intimate, but not sexually. They’ve made out and come close, but it never really felt right. She was beginning to wonder if it was because of Brian.

Brian had gone through with the break up with Amanda. She really thought he had just been scared and gone back to Amanda, but no, Arianna assured Sophie that Amanda was gone. Sophie didn’t know what to feel. She had something going on with Chris, and she felt like tonight was the night to finally take things one step further. She smiled at the thought of being sexually intimate with Chris, besides having a killer body, his kisses made her melt.

“What time should we meet up at your place?” Arianna asked as she slurped on her caramel frap. A ring on her left-hand finger indicated she had more than taken Matt back, she was going to tie the knot with him.

“I’d say around seven. The traffic should have died down by then,” Sophie replied and the girls got to Sophie’s car and then they drove to Arianna’s home. “So… I think Chris and I will be sealing the deal tonight.”

Arianna shook her head. “If I were you, he would’ve been between my legs on the first date.”

“That’s because I’m not an easy slut.”

“How are sluts easy? Wouldn’t just being a slut say one is easy?” Arianna countered.

“You’re still an easy slut. Two months means he wants more than a casual fuck, so… he’s getting the key to the golden palace.”

“Oh God, Sophie,” Arianna laughed.

“Fine! I’m going to let him fuck me.”

“You’re hilarious. It’s why we’re best friends.”

Sophie drove up to Arianna’s home and dropped her off. She waved goodbye to her friend and then drove home. She checked her messages on her machine. She had some calls from her family. Her mother wanted to know what was going on with her love life. Her father wanted to know when she was going to visit, and her sister and brother just wanted catch up since she hadn’t called in months.

She would call them back later. If she called her mom, she would probably get in a fight about Brian. If she called her dad, he wouldn’t stop talking. She would call when she didn’t have to worry about getting ready for something really big.

**

The knocks on the door told her Chris had arrived. Sophie finished applying her blush and quickly left her dresser to get to the front door. Her simple black dress reached her knees and her heels gave her some extra height. She would probably be the same height as Chris. She opened the door and grinned when she saw him holding a bouquet of flowers. He liked to bring her flowers on every date they had, even if they were just staying in to watch movies.

“Thank you,” she told him took the flowers when he handed them over. “They’re amazing.”

She let him inside, but it was like his place. He gave her a kiss and she melted. She placed her arms around his neck and just held him onto him as the kiss went on. It went on until the doorbell rang and Sophie pulled back and looked at the time.

“It’s Arianna and Matt… they’re late,” she chuckled.

“I’m just going to use the bathroom to wash my hands,” he pecked her lips and left her and she answered the door once more and let her friends in.

Matt definitely looked happy as a clam. Arianna wore coat over her dress, but she already knew what she had on.

“A real Hollywood party,” Arianna giggled excitedly.

“Hey, we’ve gone to some,” Matt took a handful of the pretzels Sophie had in a bowl in the kitchen.

“It was MTV,” Sophie reminded him.

“But there were a lot of celebrities around,” he pointed out.

“Is Chris Hemsworth going to be there?” Arianna wondered. “I think I can convince him to whisk me away,” she smirked and Matt just gave her a look.

“He’s married… with a kid,” Sophie laughed.

“I think I’d make a good step-mother,” Arianna said and then saw Matt rolled his eyes. “I’m only half kidding, Mattie.” She pinched his cheek. “Like I’d leave you for one of the sexiest men alive.”

“Sometimes I don’t know when to take what you say seriously,” he muttered.

Chris joined them and he greeted Sophie’s friends. They chatted together for a bit and then they were on their way. Chris had gotten a limo for the occasion. They opened a bottle of champagne and celebrated their night out. It only took half an hour to get to the house they were going to go. It was owned by the company of Marvel.

“So Chris Hemsworth is going to be here!” Arianna clapped her hands. “I just want to let him know I think of him when I get off.”

“You are so getting spanked tonight,” Matt grumbled and finished his glass of champagne.

Arianna’s eyes twinkled. “Oh no, please, Sir, no, spanking,” she feigned an innocent voice.

Sophie wondered why Chris hadn’t run away from her since he met her friends. She was used to hearing Matt threaten Arianna with a spanking and how it only fueled her to misbehave more.

The limo door was opened and Arianna and Matt got out first. Only one photographer recognized Matt, and then the others joined in. Chris got out and then they forgot all about Matt. Chris helped her out of limo and then the paparazzi went crazy. It was their first official outing, so they paparazzi were getting as many pictures as they could. She shielded her eyes with her hand.

Chris held her close to him. “Just don’t look at one place for too long. Keep your eyes moving,” he murmured into her ear.

The paparazzi yelled his name and asked for hers. She stayed quiet and they moved down to the entry. Sophie blinked her eyes several times.

Chris laughed and cupped her face. “You all right? The spots will go away.”

“I have no idea how you do this,” she wanted to rub her eyes but she had makeup on.

“You’ll get used to it… you know, if we stay together,” he added.

She laughed. “You should just get me a drink then.”

**

Sophie could not believe she was having drinks with Elijah Woods. He was definitely one of her favorite actors and she loved how sincere he was. He had a hilarious laugh. Chris was good friends with many of the people that were at the party. Sophie was enjoying herself. She thought she would have nothing in common with anyone, but she was wrong. The people at the party were cultured and they had so many interesting things to talk about. They were very down to earth, and she could see herself hanging out with them outside of the party.

On her trip to the bathroom, Sophie had a good conversation with Scarlett Johanson. Sophie had to go to the bathroom, so she excused herself and then went to find the bathroom. She opened one of the doors she found—there was no sign about where the bathrooms were. The door she opened was a bedroom. She opened the next one and flinched when she saw Arianna over Matt’s lap her dress up her waist and his hand came down her naked ass.

“Jesus!” Sophie exclaimed. “You couldn’t wait until you got home?”

Arianna laughed and she had her drunk smile. “This man is a caveman!”

“She pinched Jeremy Renner’s ass and I just watched as she flirted with him,” Matt’s voice was low and rough.

“I did not flirt! We were talking about makeup, and we just… hit it off,” Arianna laughed. “Babe, what if it had been someone else walking in on us?”

“I’m sure it would’ve embarrassed you enough not to do what you were doing again,” he brought down his hand hard.

“Matt, wrap it up and go home and finish there,” Sophie groaned. “The last thing you guys need is more naked photos of you two at it.”

Arianna laughed. “I looked good in all of those. OW!”

Sophie closed the door as Matt continued to spank her best friends. Sometimes she wondered if people outside of her circle would think they were too close. Sometimes she thought so, but she felt it was perfectly normal. They’ve always been close. After she went to the bathroom, she went back to Chris. He was talking with Josh Wedon, and Sophie listened. She answered questions she asked and it was a good time.

She smiled and she laughed. Arianna and Matt said goodbye sometime before midnight and then they took a cab back home. They agreed to do something together soon and Chris was invited.

“That was M. Shadows, right?” Josh asked.

“Yeah,” Sophie answered. “Fiancé of my best friend.”

“He got engaged. I didn’t know,” Josh smiled. “That’s good for him. I know the band… wait… you look familiar as well.”

“I’m friends with the band,” Sophie smiled. “And I was married to the lead guitarist.”

“Right, I’m sorry about… that,” the guy looked very awkward.

Sophie let out a small laugh. “It’s all right. I think in the end I got the better end of the deal,” she smirked at Chris and he pecked her lips.

“How did you meet?” Josh wondered.

“At the art gallery she works at,” Chris answered. “I went to get a painting and she helped me. We just clicked.”

Sophie blushed and nodded her head. At midnight, Chris and Sophie were on the dance floor having a group dance with his cast members from the Avengers film. She pulled on his tux to bring him closer. She smirked and he chuckled.

“I was thinking tonight… you can stay over,” she wrapped her arms around his neck. She wiggled her eyebrows and he slowly realized what she meant.

“Really?” he pecked her lips slowly.

She nodded her head. “Yes, really.”

“I can have the limo at the front in ten minutes.”

“Let’s go then.”

**

Half of the limo ride was spent locking lips and hands exploring each other. Chris made her happy. She thought she wouldn’t be happy for a long time. She thought she was going to spend the rest of her life miserable because the love of her life had chosen someone else. This was her second chance at something else. It was something new. It had to be scary.

Sophie and Chris stopped kissing once they reached her building. In the elevator, they weren’t alone, but Chris slipped his hand under her skirt of the dress to caress her thigh. She nearly let out a moan that the old couple who was with them would have heard. Once at her floor, they got out. Sophie smacked Chris across his arm.

“You fucking jerk! It would’ve been so embarrassing if I had made some noise,” she couldn’t help but laugh as well because Chris was trying hard not to laugh.

“Come on, it was fun,” he pulled her in by her wrist. He gave her a kiss until her head was spinning and she forgot why she was upset.

They got into her apartment, and Sophie saw that she had a message on her machine. She was about to play it when Chris picked her up. She let out a cry of surprise and then laughed. He took her straight to her bedroom. She figured the message could wait. She was in a mood and she really wanted things to go well. There couldn’t be any distractions.

Chris was patient with her. She was relaxed by the time they were on her bed. His hand lined her body and then moved to cup her bottom. She took in a sharp breath when he squeezed lightly. His lips went to her shoulder and then to her neck. She scrunched the bed sheets when he got to her weak spot. He continued to kiss her there and then suckled on the spot.

She made a bold move and pushed him on his back and crawled on top of him. She removed his shirt and then the tank top he had. She pecked his chest and then suckled on his neck like he had on her. His hands went to her hips and they grinded against each other. Sophie was getting wetter by the minute. She was glad she wasn’t pushing him away.

Chris’ hands went to her back and he lowered the zipper of her dress. He pulled down on the right shoulder strap and kissed her there. She moved back and stood in front of him. She removed her heels and he did the same with his shoes and socks. She pulled down the dress until it pooled around her feet. Her bra and panties matched. They were a dark red and laced.

“So beautiful,” he took hold of her hips and pulled her in and kissed the middle of her stomach. Her stomach did flips as she felt the familiar sensations she did with Brian. It wasn’t as intense, but at least she was feeling something for the first time in months.

She definitely had some insecurity because of Brian’s infidelity. She used to think Brian fell in love with someone else because he didn’t find her attractive anymore. But Chris was looking at her like she was a goddess. He placed her on the bed on her back and crawled back on top of her. His lips touched everywhere he could and her breathing hitched when he got to her breasts. He was gentle. He sucked and licked on them slowly. The ever familiar itch of pleasure started. She used her hands to touch him everywhere. His back was her favorite because she loved to feel it move.

He moved lower until he reached her laced panties. She was half mortified that he would find out how wet she was. He didn’t seem bothered by it. She almost stopped him as he tugged her panties down.

“Sophie, look at me,” Chris didn’t demand, but requested, so she obeyed. His eyes held care and something meaningful. She knew this wasn’t just some fuck for him. He wanted to make her feel beautiful. He moved up to kiss her. His tongue swept inside and took control. She held on to his biceps and tried to give back as much as he was giving. His hand cupped her mound and she jumped.

It felt weird to have another man touch her there. She only had one man her entire sex life. She knew Brian’s touch and her body knew it too. Her body was shocked to feel something new, but then quickly relaxed as Chris parted her folds to get to her clit. He pressed his thumb on it and a moan fell from her lips and into his mouth. She felt him smile.

With no words he went back down to her warmth. He parted her legs and pecked her inner thighs. Her thighs quivered and then she threw her head back when he lapped up her juices. He didn’t relent after that. His mouth was perfect for this. She didn’t expect to come so quickly, but she arched her back and her entire body shook.

“Oh my… god,” she whimpered.

Chris lifted his head and chuckled. “You taste really good.”

Sophie giggled, so high on her orgasm she didn’t care to be embarrassed. After he wiped his mouth the back of his hand he kissed her harder than the other times.

“You need to be more naked,” she mumbled and started to remove his belt. He helped and soon he was in his boxers. “You are very beautiful,” she teased. She loved the hair he had on his chest. It was something new. Brian didn’t have any. She removed her bra and then sat up on her knees and went to the edge of the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck. “The condoms are in the night stand drawer.”

“You’re really sure about this?”

“Oh yeah,” she nodded her head and smiled like a fool.

After he put the condom on, she was on her back again and he was between her legs. She held her breath when he was at her entrance. She was really going to have sex with someone else. She didn’t feel guilty. He moved forward and she felt being stretched. She gripped his arms and he kissed her softly on the lips as he moved forward.

“Chris,” she moaned.

“Sophie,” he replied against her lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He pulled back and held himself up by his hands. Her hands went to his ass and he held on to it as he started to move in and out. The friction was sweet, delicious and something she had been missing for so long. It was so much better than the vibrators she had.

“Yes,” she glided her hands up to his back and ran her nails down. He groaned and went faster. “Oh yes!” she squeaked.

“Sophie… hmm,” he bit her shoulder lightly. He scooped her up in his arms and switched them so she could be on top.

Sophie thought it was almost a dream, but the pleasure was so real that it just couldn’t. She missed having sex. It was so exciting to be doing it with someone new. Her body was learning things about his and he learned about her. He reclined back and with her hands on his chest she moved on top of him.

She felt like there were needles all over her body, but it didn’t hurt. The pressure on her lower area grew and her clit throbbed. Chris seemed to sense that, so he used his thumb to increase the pleasure and it was when she exploded. She came fiercely. Her whole body locked and clenched. She dug her nails on his chest and screamed his name. She had been so deprived of a good orgasm and this one melted her brain. She was in a fog when the waves of ecstasy passed. She fell on top of him.

“Damn, that was good,” Chris panted.

“You… came?” she wondered.

“Almost right after you. I couldn’t hold it after you gripped me like a vise, babe,” he kissed her forehead.

“Hmm,” she hummed happily and kissed just under his jaw. “Love—this. I love this. It was good.” She nearly wanted to crawl under a hole and die. She almost told him she loved him. That would’ve been a really dumb thing to do so early in the relationship, plus she didn’t love him… not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arianna's Dress

Sophie's Dress