Status: Blehhh

It's Hard, Falling for a Straight Girl

Prologue.

"Neville will you shut it already!?" cried Hermione.

"Wow Hermione." commented Ron with a smirk.

"Well honestly, Neville she is YOUR twin no offense but I doubt she'll be that different from you."

"Whatever. You'll see once she gets here." groan Neville.

Everyone was in the great hall about to eat dinner. A few new wizards were coming in late for the school year for some reason or another. Hermione thought there was no excuse for someone to start late at Hogwarts, Hogwarts was an exclusive school. Harry was more worried about memorizing his spells. Ron was more concerned with food.

"Listen up everyone!" boomed Dumbeldore's voice as he held his wand to his throat.

The room fell silent as all eyes went to Dumbeldore.

"Tonight we will invite some new into Hogwarts." said Dumbeldore as 3 students walked into the great halls. "They will all be starting their 4th years."

Three extremely beautiful girls walked in. Then one by one Dumbeldore called them up and they were sorted into their houses.

Aqua Abbot - Hufflepuff
Faye Lovegood - Ravenclaw
Winter Longbottom - ???

The beautiful, white haired girl stepped up the stairs and sat on the stool. Dumbeldore placed the sorting hat upon her head and she waiting patiently.

"Oh, we've got a Longbottom here." said the hat thoughtfully.

A few people gasped.

She is related to Neville? Everyone wondered.

"Outgoing, Brave, Loyal, & Talented." The sorting hat paused to think before shouting, "GRYFFINDOR!"

Dumbeldore removed the hat and she walked towards her brother.

"Shocker." she mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is short but oh well. I won't keep up with the book events like the tri-wizard tournament or anything like that because I'm too lazy. But just give it a chance.