Status: awesome

dont close your eyes

Introduction

I was sitting in the back of the bus. Paramore blaring in my earphones. Stephanie and Leslie her follower was talking about some famous hot celebrity. I just stared out the window. It was fall, the leaves were turning diffrent shades of orange, red, and yellow. The bus Screeched to a stop on my street. I got up and out of the bus in record time avoiding the cocky 10th graders and their drama. My mom and dad werent home my little brother Haven was supposed to be. I unlocked the door and called "Haven..? Haven....?" I threw my bag on the floor and ran up the stairs. I called him again. I heard a faint whine from his room. I creaked the door open and saw his body splayed across the floor. He had blood around him in a big puddle. I rushed over to him "HAVEN.!HAVEN!WAKE UP..!!" i turned him over and immediatley back away. He had a evil grin on his face his whole eye had went black and he had blood around his mouth. I couldnt find where the blood was coming from I found our dog Spots under him his abdomen was split open and his intestines and innards were completely gone. Haven looked at me and rubbed his stomach. I backed up and ran down the stairs falling and laid there nearly unconscious. I then saw haven gliding down the stairs he had no need to walk. I got up and ran down to the doorand opened it leaving a scaring Haven inside my mom pulled up and asked me if I was alright.I had blood and bruises on my head arms and legs. Haven got out of the backseat wearing his soccer uniform. I looked at him and backed up as he got closer. "You remeber I told you i was picking Haven up from his school early to get him to his soccer game." I just looked at him..he was fine and Spots ran out the house licking at my hand. I said I'm going for a walk. But I didnt walk I ran. Knowing something was up with that house. And I didnt want to be in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first horror i have ever did so please comment I love feedback