Status: Coming Soon

Give Your Heart A Break

002

After I got on the bus, I looked to the girl I was leaving behind. It broke my heart to see her on another bus with different guys that weren't mine. I pulled out the photo and bracelet I had of her. I also wear the necklace we made for each other. Mine says 'Cameron' and hers says 'Emma'. I never stop wearing it, even when I'm on stage. "Don't worry, man, you'll see her again." I sighed. "Yeah. I guess. I'm just gonna miss her, you know?" "Yeah. I know. Just think about what she's doing right now." "I will. Thanks." "You're welcome," and Michael left. I do wonder what she's doing...
____________________________________________________________________
I got on the bus and sat down on one of the couches and started crying. I can't do this. I'm gonna go crazy with not having him here with me. Louis sat down next to me, and put his arm around me, and pulled me closer. I cried into his chest, and clutched the necklace he made for me. Mine says 'Emma' and his says 'Cameron'. "Don't worry, dear, you'll see him again." I sniffled. Louis sighed, and pulled out a handkerchief. "This is for you, little darlin'." I took it, and blew into it. "Thanks." What would the world be like without Louis Tomilson? The other guys were off doing their own things. Harry was reading a book, Liam was playing a card game with Niall, Zayn was texting, and Louis was watching something on TV. I think it was Austin & Ally. I never could get into the show. It was so boring, and pointless, and stupid, but if he liked it, then that's all that mattered. I went into the bunk area, and pulled out my phone. A photo of Cam popped out. I sighed. This is going to be a long three months...