Status: Completed 6/19/2012

Forget Your Mistakes

I Can Feel Your Heart Tonight

Ryan wasn’t kidding when he said he and Rebekah were going to bed. After my talk with Jamie, I went to see if they wanted to hang out some more and when I opened the door, I saw they were fast asleep.

I went back to the living room and plopped down on Jamie’s lap, “They really are sleeping.” A surprised look crept across Jamie’s face, “Seriously?” “Yup. Sleeping like babies, those precious little angels are.” Jamie smirked, “Are you sure they weren’t faking it?” I tried to act as offended as possible without laughing. “Jamie Christian Follese!” I gasped, “I am absolutely appauled at your lack of faith in me. I’ll have you know that I am a professional fake sleeper. Therefore, I know ‘em when I see ‘em.” Jamie laughed, “Of course you are, Alex.” “I can see it in those pretty eyes, boy. You don’t believe me. I guess I’ll just have to prove it.” “Oh, really? When?” “Can’t say. It defeats the whole purpose. A fake sleeper never reveals her secret.” “That’s what magicians do.” “It’s the same concept. Now shut up and carry me to bed.”

Jamie laughed again, “Your legs work perfectly fine.” I grabbed my leg and started to act overdramatic, “Oh, God! My leg! It hurts! The pain is too much! Goodbye, cruel world!!” Jamie sighed dramatically as well, “Alright, Miss Davis. We need to get you to the hospital!” He picked me up and carried me to our room. “I’m not going to make it. Please, Dr. Follese. Tell my boyfriend I love him!” “You’re not going to die if I have anything to say about it!”

He dropped me on the bed and sat on my legs. “Jamie! Get off of me!” I laughed. “I can’t! I have to apply pressure!” “You’re crushing my legs!” I threw myself back so my head hit the pillow. “You callin’ me fat, missy?” “I said no such thing. I am merely suggesting that you are rather heavy,” I smiled innocently at him. I felt him get off my legs so I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

Needless to say, that feeling of relief was shortlived. The next thing I felt was Jamie jumping back onto the bed, landing on my stomach. “Jamieeee!” I groaned, “Whyyyy?” “Well, we can’t all weigh like a feather, Miss Davis.” He put his hands on my sides and my eyes widened, “Oh, dear God. Jamie. Don’t you dare.” “Nope. Too late!”

It hadn’t even been 10 seconds before my stomach started hurting from laughing so hard when Jamie began tickling me. “Jamie Christian Follese! Stop!” I yelled between laughs. “Not until you say I’m the best boyfriend you’ve ever had and I’m hotter than you!” “One, you’re the only boyfriend I’ve ever had. Two, there is nooooo way you’re hotter than me!”

“Alriiiiight,” Jamie said, moving his hands toward my sides again. “NO, NO. WAIT. Jamie, you are the best boyfriend I’ve ever had and you are almost as hot as I am.” Jamie thought for a second and moved off of my stomach to lay down beside me. “I’ll take it,” he said, putting his arms around me. “So,” I yawned, “when are you ever gonna tell my boyfriend I love him, Dr. Follese?” Jamie smiled and kissed my forehead, “I will when you tell my girlfriend I love her more, Miss Davis.”