Status: Completed 6/19/2012

Forget Your Mistakes

Hold My Hand and Kiss Me

-Nash-

I could tell you it wasn't everything I'd dreamed it would be, but I've never been very fond of lying. I just don't want to face everyone saying 'I told you so'. But for right now, this is all I'm concerned with.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and I felt her smile. I smiled as well, obviously. Everything about this girl makes me happy. And who cares if I haven't seen her since 8th grade? The only thing I care about right now is the fact that she's in my arms and no one else's.

When we pulled away, she stood flat on her feet again and pulled my head down to hers. I rested my forehead against hers and asked quietly, "So, does this mean we're... You know..?" "No, not at all. I totally wouldn't love to date you, Nash Overstreet," she laughed sarcastically. "Oh, well, I wouldn't want to date you either, Cady Groves," I replied with the same tone. "Well, that's too bad," she pouted, "I think we could have been a very cute couple." I chuckled and quickly kissed her, "This means you're my girlfriend now, right?" She smiled back, "Of course."

-Alex-

Everyone was mindlessly lounging and being lazy while I was lying on Jamie, looking around, "Has anyone seen Nash lately?" The group looked around as well. "Now that you mention it, I don't think I've seen him since we came off stage," Ryan said. "I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. He probably just went to go buy a drink or something," Ian said.

Right after Ian said that, Nash walked in with Cady holding her hand. Ryan jumped up, pointed at Nash, and yelled, "I knew it! I knew you'd do it!" Cady looked at Nash as he smiled, "They've been telling me for the past couple days to tell you how I feel. I guess they were right when they said you'd feel the same." "Yeah, and don't worry about him. He tends to yell a lot. You'll get used to it," Jamie laughed, nodding his head toward Ryan. "Whatever," Ryan said, "I'm still a genius." I laughed, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ry."

"Come on," Jamie said, picking me up, "Time for bed." "Jamie," I yelled, "It's only 9! I don't wanna go to bed!" "Nope, you need your beauty rest." "Why? You need it more than I do," I stuck my tongue out at him. "Ouch, Alex. That hurts. And I never said anything about sleeping." "Oh, God. Could you guys at least be done by 12. I would like to get some sleep tonight, too," Rebekah yelled after us. Jamie turned around laughing, "Get your mind out of the gutter, Rebekah. I was suggesting we watch movies, gosh!" I winked at her, "Yeah, babe. Don't think we can't hear you and Ryan making out either." Her cheeks got red and she hid her face in Ryan's shoulder as Jamie walked off victoriously.