Status: Completed 6/19/2012

Forget Your Mistakes

We're Forever Unstoppable

-Alex-

Rebekah and I heard Ryan and Jamie talking quietly about something the next morning before we walked out, so we ran over to the table and obnoxiously yelled, "Whatchya talkin' about?" Ryan jumped and Jamie acted as if he didn't know what we were talking about. "Nothing. Nothing at all," Ryan said. "Oh, really?" Rebekah said. "Yup. Just, you know, not doing anything at all except chillin' here with my little brother." I eyed Ryan suspiciously and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to me, "We will find out what it is, Ryan Keith." Jamie smirked and Rebekah grabbed his shirt collar as well, "Don't underestimate us, Follese." Jamie's eyes got wide and he nodded furiously. Rebekah and I let go of them and laughed, setting off to go find ourselves some breakfast.

-Ryan-

"Bro, your girlfriend's fucking scary," I said when they got off the bus. "Same goes for your girlfriend, man," Jamie replied, fixing his collar. "We got close with this one. If they find out we wrote Forever Unstoppable for them before we sing it to them at the concert tomorrow night, they'll never agree to go on stage." "Well, now they know we're hiding something, so it won't be that easy. Besides, they've already heard it, they just haven't taken in the lyrics. All we have to do it lay low and make sure Ian and Nash don't ruin it." I chuckled, "You don't think they'd tell, do you?" "I wouldn't think so, but you never know. Especially with Nash," Jamie laughed.

-Jamie-

The next night while we were getting ready Alex and Rebekah walked into the room laughing about whatever it is girls laugh about. "Yo, ladies," Ryan said, "You've got a concert to get ready for." "Why? We're only photographers," Rebekah smirked. "Oh, ha ha ha. Very funny." "I try, Ryan. I really do."

"Go get ready, and don't look like hobos," I joked. "I can't afford to look like a hobo, Jamie. You know they're going to want Keep You With Me again," Alex said, sticking her tongue out at me. I smiled, "That's very true." "Okay, well, we'll just go not look like hobos now," Alex said, pulling Rebekah away with her.

Alex: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49812672
Rebekah: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49811930

Alex and Rebekah came back out and grabbed their cameras off the table. "Let's do this!" Rebekah yelled. We all walked into the venue and readied ourselves for what I hoped would be the best night yet.

We had two songs left in our set. Alex came out on stage for Keep You With Me and when it was over, she started to walk off like she always does. "Hold on," I smiled, grabbing her arm, "We're not done with you yet." She looked at me confused, "We?" "Ryan, get your ass out here." Ryan ran on stage and few people screamed. He smiled and winked at Alex, "We."

"As many, if not all, of you know, Jamie's not the only Follese with a beautiful girlfriend. And, if I may, I'd love to ask Rebekah to come out here," Ryan said. Alex turned around and saw Rebekah shaking her head no. An evil grin slowly appeared on her face as she turned around and ran to Rebekah, grabbing her hand and dragging her onstage, stopping her beside Ryan. Ryan put his arm around her and continued speaking, "Now, you all know how much we love these girls. And what better way to show that to them than by embarrassing them in front of hundreds of people by singing them a song we wrote for them?" The whole venue errupted into screams as Ian walked on carrying two chairs. Alex glared at him, "You knew about this?" Ian shrugged and smiled, "They made me promise not to tell." He walked off stage and Ryan grabbed Alex and Rebekah's hands, sitting them down. "Now, everyone's heard this song, but this time, we just want you to focus on the lyrics, keeping in mind that Jamie wrote the verses more for Alex," Ryan smiled, grabbed his guitar, and we started the song.

Forever unstoppable.
Forever, forever, forever unstoppable.

Falling stars don't crash through your window.
If you want it, go get it, it's meant to be chased.
All your scars won't heal 'til you let go.
You're perfectly worth it, forget your mistakes.

If you wanna fly, leave this world with me.
We'll touch the sky, let's defy this gravity.
Hold onto me tight when it all falls down.

You can take my heart if yours won't beat.
We're forever unstoppable.
If you're torn apart, I'll make you see
that nothing's impossible.

When you're broken and you're shattered,
love will save you from disaster.
You can take my heart if yours won't beat.
We're forever, forever, forever unstoppable.

Yeah, we've both been touched by the same flame.
Don't worry, I've got you, I won't let you burn.
You and I got played by the same game.
We're in it together, for better or worse.

If you wanna fly, leave this world with me.
We'll touch the sky, let's defy this gravity.
Hold onto me tight when it all falls down.

You can take my heart if yours won't beat.
We're forever unstoppable.
If you're torn apart, I'll make you see
that nothing's impossible.

When you're broken and you're shattered,
love will save you from disaster.
You can take my heart if yours won't beat.
We're forever, forever, forever unstoppable.

There's a feeling inside you just dying to break through.
Open up and set it free.
We're on a horizon, just look in my eyes and you will see.

When you're broken and you're shattered,
love will save you from disaster.

You can take my heart if yours won't beat.
We're forever unstoppable.
If you're torn apart, I'll make you see
that nothing's impossible.

When you're broken and you're shattered,
love will save you from disaster.
You can take my heart if yours won't beat.
We're forever, forever, forever unstoppable.

We're forever, forever, forever unstoppable.
We're forever, forever, forever unstoppable.
Forever unstoppable.
Forever unstoppable.
Forever unstoppable.
Forever unstoppable.

When Ryan played the last chord, we looked over at Alex and Rebekah. To be honest, at that moment, I wasn't sure whether they were breathing or not. They just kind of stared off into space while Ryan and I, and the crowd, waited for their reactions. We were all relieved when they looked down and smiles crept onto their faces. Alex bit her lip and she moved her hand up to her face, wiping her cheek. I let out the breath I was holding and walked over to her, putting my hand under her chin and lifting her head up. "You don't hate us for this, right?" I asked. Alex shook her head and smiled before standing up and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You don't hate us either, do you, Rebekah?" Ryan asked. Rebekah chuckled, standing up and throwing her arms around Ryan, "Of course not. But don't you ever bring me on stage again, because I will end you." Ryan smirked, "No promises." "Fine, but I won't be coming to your funeral," Rebekah replied, kissing Ryan's nose.

Ryan wrapped his arm around Rebekah and turned back to the smiling crowd, "Thanks for coming out, guys." We waved and carried Alex and Rebekah off stage. "Why didn't you tell us you wrote that for us?" Rebekah yelled jokingly. "Because we wanted to surprise you!" Ryan laughed. "Well, that was one hell of a surprise. Damn, if I get one more song written about me, I may just have to start selling my tears on eBay so I could at least make money off of 'em," Alex smiled. "Well, about that.." I said. Alex glared at me and I laughed, "I'm kidding! Geesh. Calm down." She hit my arm and giggled, "You're such a jerk, Jamie." "But I'm your jerk, so it's cool," I laughed, poking her side.

"Well, I hate to ruin this little love fest, but we need to be getting to bed. We've got an interview tomorrow afternoon," Ian said. Alex shook her head, "Oh, Ian. Always gotta be a kill joy." "Maybe so, but who else would keep you all on schedule?" "Good point, kill joy," Rebekah giggled before skipping to the bus with Ryan. I looked at Alex, "Shall we?" She laughed and linked her arm with mine, "We shall!" and we copied Rebekah and Ryan's skipping to go to bed and get ready for the long day ahead of us.