Status: Completed 6/19/2012

Forget Your Mistakes

My Heart Won't Let Go Easily

-Cady-

I woke up the next morning with my face smashed up against someone's chest. I mumbled and I heard Nash chuckle, "I was starting to think you were dead." "And you didn't make sure I wasn't?" I laughed lightly, lifting myself up to look at him. "I tried, but you just kept snoring." I shoved his arm, "I do not snore!" "You do. Almost as bad as Ryan," he laughed. We heard Ryan yell, "I do not snore, Nash, and you know it!" "You keep telling yourself that, man," Nash yelled back, laughing.

"You feeling better?" Nash turned back to me and asked quietly. I laid my head back down on his chest, "I guess so." He sighed, "You're not." "I know," I whispered. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled closer to him.

"Nash," I whispered again after a few minutes. "Cady," he replied in the same tone. I chuckled, "What do you have to do today?" "Nothing. We're all just resting for the show tomorrow. Why?" I lifted my head so I was looking at him, "Can we just stay like this all day?" He smiled and kissed my forehead, "Of course we can." I stayed looking at him for a few more seconds before grinning and laying my head back down on him. The last thing I heard was, "I love you, Cady." before I fell asleep again.

-Alex-

I walked over to Nash's bunk and said, "Knock knock." He opened the curtain and laughed, "Who's there?" "I think the point of this is to ask who's there before you open the curtain. You're lucky I'm not a murderer." "I don't know about that one, Al. You seemed like you wanted to murder Er-" he looked at the sleeping girl in his arms, then back at me, "You know who, yesterday." I rolled my eyes, "And had Jamie and Ryan not held me back, I probably would have. Anyway, Jamie and I were wondering if you and Cady wanted to hang out at the park or something with us today." "Nah, we'll have to take a rain check. Thanks for the offer though. Cady just wants to stay in." "Alright. After yesterday, I honestly don't blame her. We'll see you guys later then," I replied, skipping off the bus.

I walked over to the picnic table Jamie was sitting on and hopped up beside him. "They didn't want to hang?" he asked when I sat down. "No, Cady just wants to be with Nash today." "They really do go well together," Jamie said. "Yeah," I chuckled and looked down at my shoes.

"What's up?" Jamie asked after a couple minutes. "Nothing. Just sitting." "You know what I meant, Al. We've been together for over a year. I can tell when something's bothering you." I sighed again and started playing with my fingers, "I'm just worried about her." "About Cady?" "Yeah.. What if Eric does come back and no one's there to help her?" "You know Nash isn't going to let that happen." "But what if it's during a show? She stays backstage the whole time. What if he shows up and we don't know? He could just take her and we wouldn't find out until later.." "Babe, you know just as well as the rest of us that we've got every single crew member and security gaurd watching for him. Besides, I know she's a small girl, but if she's anything like you, she'll be able to let us know if something goes wrong while we're on stage." I looked up at him and laughed lightly, "What's that supposed to mean?" "For all we know, she could be a loud mouth like you," Jamie smirked. "Like me?" "Yup. I didn't know you could scream as loud as you did when your dad tried to take you." "Oh, right," I exclaimed, "That really hurt my vocal cords, you know." "But it was worth it," Jamie said seriously. "Yeah.." I said, giving him a half-smile and looking down again. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly, causing me to look at him again, "We didn't let your dad take you away from us, we're not letting Eric take Cady either."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of a filler.
Don't worry.
I have big plans. :)