Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: completed!!:D

All I've Ever Wanted

Chapter twenty: Holmes Chapel, here we come

Next thing I know, I am being shaken awake harshly by Harry.

“What is it? W-what happened?” I ask my voice rough with sleep as I slowly open my eyes.

“We just landed, love, we’re here,” he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

“Oh-okay,” I say as I yawn and rub my tired eyes with my open hand.

“Come on babe, let’s get going, the boys and girls are already off, waiting for us by the gate,” he tells me and hands me my carry-on bag that I had brought with me on the plane. I had almost forgotten I had brought it with me, shows how exhausted I am. I feel Harry wrap a strong arm of his around my waist as we head up the aisle as we start to get off the plane.

I grab hold of his hand as we walk down the aisle, holding the stuff we brought along with us.

I sigh when we finally get off and step in to the Heathrow Airport. I was happy to finally be back in London, especially with Harry and the boys.

“Sam, love, after we get back to the flat, we’re leaving straight for Holmes Chapel,” he wraps a strong arm around my waist and presses a kiss on my forehead.

“Okay, sounds good to me,” I smile at him as we walk over to where the boys and girls stood, waiting for us.

“What took you two so long?” Louis says looking at us as we walk up to where they stood.

“I was waiting for her since she was still asleep,” Harry tells Louis and pulls me tighter against him.

“You sure you weren’t shaggin’ her mate? Your hair’s messier than it usually is,” Niall snickers, laughing loudly at his remark.

“I’m sure we weren’t, Niall, but I sure wouldn’t mind doing that later, though,” he smirks at the Irish boy and squeezes my side softly.

I smile at Harry’s remark as we all head over to baggage claim to get our bags.

“Sam…” Sierra grabs me by the arm and pulls me off to the side, once we got over to the baggage claim.

“Yeah?” I ask, looking at her.

“You didn’t on the plane, did you?” she asks, looking at me, a smirk playing on her lips.

“No, I swear to you, we didn’t. I was asleep, so was he,” I tell her simply before I go back over to where Harry was, standing there with our bags.

“Ready to get going, love?” he asks, smiling at me.

I nod in response as I walk up to him, smiling. Harry grabs my hand with his open one and laces his fingers with mine as we head toward the sliding glass doors of the air port. We were greeted by a tall man standing there waiting for us. I guess he had to be their manager.

“Hello boys, hi ladies, get in before the crowd gets even bigger,” he says, swiftly opening the door of a van that will take us to the boys’ flat.

“Thanks Paul,” the boys tell him as he takes all of our bags and tosses them in the back. Harry and I were siting in the back seat with Niall and Sierra, which left Liam, Zayn and Louis in the back seat with their girls. I was surprised we all fit.

The van comes to a stop about ten minutes later.

“Come on, love, ready to go?” Harry asks, taking my hand in his big warm one and running his thumb lightly over the top of my hand.

“Yeah, I’m ready, Haz,” I smile and lean over toward him and give him a short but sweet kiss. He kisses me back right away and grabs me by the hips, pulling me even closer to him than I was before, moving his hands up my shirt as our lips move together in sync. After a few minutes, we part at the sound of someone, particularly Louis, clearing his throat.

“Haz, wait until you’re in the bedroom, not here out in the open for all of us to see,” he tells us and reaches over, pushing him a bit.

“Fine,” he pouts and grabs my hand, lacing our fingers together.

“Come on, love,” Harry slides the door open and gets out, holding his hand out for me. After he helps me down, we go to the back so we can get our bags so we can load up his car and get on the road. He says it is about a little over 3 hour drive, so we should get going as soon as possible.

“You go tell them goodbye love, I’ll go put our bags in the car,” he kisses me on the cheek and pushes me lightly in the direction of where the girls stood.

“So, I guess, I’ll see you guys when we get back,” I tell them.

“Don’t have too much fun,” Nichole smiles and pulls me in a tight hug.

“I won’t, love you, Nicky,” I tell her as I hug her back just as tight.

“Love you too, Sam,” she says, smiling as we part from the hug.

Next, I hug Hannah tightly and then Sierra and Faith. Lastly, I hug each of the boys, minus Harry.

“Have fun love, I know you’ll get along well with Gemma,” Louis gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“She’s going to love you,” he tells me as we pull away from the hug.

“I’m sure, because that’s what Harry is always telling me,” I smile at Louis’ comment.

“Have fun, Sam! See ya two when ya get back, love,” Niall says and hugs me tightly, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Will do, Niall,” I smile at him after we pull away from the hug.

Next, was Liam; he walks forward and pulls me in a hug. “Hope you have a great time, Sam. See you when you get back, love,” he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Lastly, I hugged Zayn. “Have a good time, Sam! I’ll see ya when ya get back,” Zayn says and gives me a kiss on the cheek as well.

“Hands off my woman, mates. She’s mine,” Harry says as he comes up behind me and wraps his strong arms around my small waist and rests his chin on my shoulder after kissing me lightly on my exposed arm.

“Sorry, Haz,” the boys say, looking at him, small smiles on each of the boys’ faces.

“You ready to go love, we should get going before it starts to get dark,” he says, looking at me as I pull away a bit and turn in his arms so I was facing him.

“I don’t want you to drive if you’re too tired, babe.” I tell him and wrap my arms around his neck as I look up at the gorgeous boy who stood before me.

“I’ll be fine,” he says and rests his forehead against mine and kisses my nose. I giggle at his actions and tangle my fingers in his curls on the nape of his neck and lean up to kiss him quickly on the lips.

“Promise?” I ask, smiling as we part from the kiss.

“Promise,” he says, the corners of his mouth curving up in to a smile.

“If you do, I’ll take over, Hazza,” I tell him and kiss his cheek before he pulls me over to the passenger side of his Range Rover.

“Okay, love,” I give him a quick kiss before he shuts the door after I get in and rushes over to the driver’s side and gets in, buckling his seatbelt.

After he starts it up, he puts it in drive before we start on our way. I turn and wave toward them as we drive off. This was going to be one long trip.

“Go to sleep, love, you need it, I’ll wake you when we get there,” he says and smiles over at me before turning his gaze back on the road in front of him.

“Okay…” I say softly as I lean back and slowly shut my eyes, falling into a deep sleep, images of Harry and I heavy on my mind as I fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! so, here's the next chapter!
i don't really like how it turned out. oh well, the next chapter will be better because Harry will finally introduce Sam to his family c:
like it? please leave a comment and let me know.

no one likes a silent reader <3

please comment, recommend, subscribe for me (: