Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: completed!!:D

All I've Ever Wanted

Chapter twenty-three: Wedding Plans

I smile as I stare at the beautiful girl who I held in my arms. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on and I am glad she’s mine. I have never been happier. She was all mine. I lean down and press a kiss to her forehead. I smile and tighten my strong arms around her small waist, slipping my hand up her sides under the t-shirt she wore of mine.

She shifts a bit in my arms and wraps her arms tight around my torso. I smile as I feel her move her hand up to my neck and give me a sloppy kiss on the neck. I smile and grab her and pull her toward me, giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

“Morning, love,” I smile as I look at her, and pull her toward me again.

“Morning, babe,” she smiles at me.

“How did you sleep, beautiful?” I smile at her as I slowly run my fingers through her hair as she rests her head against my bare chest, smiling up at me.

“Good, how about you, handsome?” she asks, sitting up a bit, smiling at me.

“I slept good,” I reply as I rest my chin on the palm of my hand as I rest my elbow down on the bed while I stare over at her, a small smile on her face.

Harry reaches over and grabs the remote from the bedside table and turns on the TV that was on a television stand that was diagonal to the bed. He wraps his open arm around my waist, pulling me closer and begins to flip through channels. There didn’t look like there was anything good on. I notice him go past one that caught my attention. There was a girl trying on a wedding dress.

“Babe, go back a channel, I want to watch that,” I tell him and turn to look at him.

“Okay, love,” he says and goes back to the channel I was talking about. It started to get me thinking that we need to start planning for it.

“Harry?” I ask turning toward him.

“Yeah, love?” he smiles at me.

“You know what I just thought of,” I say as I look at him.

“What is it?” he says turning to me.

“We should start planning the wedding,” I say, smiling a bit.

“We should. My mom could help us, she would love that,” he says, smiling at me and pulls me closer to him and kisses me on the forehead lovingly.

“Sounds good, babe,” I smile and lean over giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“I’m sure she’s up now, want to go ask her?” he asks, looking at me.

“Sure, but I’m gonna go take a shower real quick, babe,” I tell him as I sit up and give him a quick peck on the lips.

“Okay,” he smirks and slaps me on the ass as I stand up.

I turn back to him and smirk back at him as I start to walk over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I walk over and turn the water on to hot. While I wait for the water to heat up, I slip out of my clothes and step in to the shower, the hot water cascading down my back.

I wash my body with my amazing strawberry scented body wash before I start to lather my hair with the same strawberry shampoo. After my shower, I turn off the water and step out and grab two towels. I wrap one around my wet body and the other one around my hair. I open the door of the bathroom and walk back in to the room Harry and I were sharing.

“There’s my beautiful soon to be wife,” Harry smiles wide, his dimples showing as he looks up to see me standing there. He snaps a picture of me with his old vintage Polaroid camera.

“Harry! What was that for? I’m in nothing but a towel,” I say loudly as I look over at him, my brows raised as I look at him. I cover myself up as best as I could while I hold on to the towel as I go over to the dresser to find something to wear.

“Because your mine and I love you, babe,” He says.

“I love you too Haz,” I reply as I pull the drawer open and pull out my bra along with a clean pair of panties. I heard him get up off the bed and wrap his arms around me from behind. I feel him tighten his arms around my waist and start to press soft loving kisses on the back of my neck and shoulder that was exposed.

“You would look so much better without this, I’ve seen you like that before plenty of times now,” he says, smiling against my skin before he lightly nibbles and suckles on my bare skin on the side of my neck. I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning. It was turning me on and I didn’t want to go through that now when I am trying to get ready.

“Harry,” I groan as I turn and look at him.

“Yes, love?” he smiles at me as he pulls away, his arms tightening around my waist.

“Can’t you wait until later babe? I want to get ready so we can go see if your mom wants to help us with planning the wedding,” I say with a small smile.

“I guess so,” he pouts and kisses me on the lips.

“You should start getting ready too, Haz,” I tell him and push him away from me lightly.

“Okay,” he says and pecks me one last time on the lips before pulling away and going over and pulling on some jeans over the boxers he was wearing. I grab my lace panties and slip them on before I grab my bra and slip it on before I drop the towel to the ground. I roll my eyes as I hear Harry whistle a cat call toward me. After I put my undergarments on, I pull out my outfit for the day. It consisted of a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top with a black cardigan over it finishing it off with my favorite sparkly TOMS.

I grab hold of my outfit I picked out for the day and make my way over to the bathroom so I can finish getting ready. After I put my outfit on, I finish styling my hair and put a light touch of mascara and blush on and brush my teeth. Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I walk out to where Harry was.

A big smile came across his face as he looks over to see me standing there. “You look beautiful, love, come here,” he opens his arms and motions for me to come forward. He wore a simple white v-neck shirt, some jeans and black Converse sneakers.

“Thank you, baby,” I tell him and smile just as wide back as I make my way over to him.

“I love you, Samantha,” he says and pulls me down on to his lap, leaning forward and brushing his lips against mine.

“I love you too, Harry,” I mumble against his lips and open my mouth allowing him access. As he kisses me, he pulls me closer to him. Our lips move in sync for the next few minutes. We pull away from the kiss a few minutes later.

“Come on love, let’s go,” he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

Image

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him as we walk in the back door of his family’s house. As we walk in to the kitchen, we notice Anne standing by the counter with a kettle that was starting to go off.

“Hi mum,” Harry says, smiling at his mother as we walk in the room.

“Morning you two,” she looks over and smiles at us.

“Morning,” I smile back.

“Morning, mum,” Harry smiles a bit at his mother.

“How are you two doing this fine morning?” she asks lifting the mug up and slowly taking a sip of the liquid.

“Good, really good, mum,” Harry says, smiling at his mother.

“Grand, would you like some tea, dear?” Anne looks over at me and motions to the kettle on the stove.

“No thanks. Uh, do you happen to have orange juice? I’m not really that big on tea,” I smile politely and shake my head.

“Harry, love, would you mind getting some for Samantha?” Anne asks her son, a warm smile on her face.

“Not at all, mum,” he says and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek before letting go of my waist and walking over to the fridge and getting it out. For the time being, I sat at the bar talking with Anne while Harry got my orange juice for me.

“I hope my Harry here treats you well, love,” Anne says, a warm smile on her face as she looks at me.

“He sure does,” I smile at him as he walks forward with a glass of juice for me and a mug of hot tea in the other. He takes a seat next to me and pulls me close to him.

“I’m glad. So, what are you two planning on doing for the day? It’s quite lovely outside,” she says, smiling at the both of us.

“Well, we came over here to ask you if-” Harry starts to say but I cut him off.

“Do you think you could help us start to plan the wedding?” I ask a warm smile on my face as I look at her.

“Of course, I would love to help, dear,” she smiles brightly over at the both of us.

“Great,” I smile at her.

“How about we go in the living room and get to planning in there since it would be too crowded in here?” Anne says smiling at us.

“Sure!” I respond, smiling. Harry stands up and reaches for my hand to help me down. I take his hand with my empty one and grab the glass of juice with the other. Harry grips his mug of hot tea in his other hand as we follow Anne in to the living room. He takes a seat next to me and sets his mug down on a coaster that was lying on the coffee table. Anne walks over and grabs a few things before turning and walking back to where we sat.

She takes a seat next to me and she pulls out some wedding magazines. This is definitely going to take some time but it will be all worth it in the end. I wanted it to be perfect. My ideal wedding will have the long pretty white dress with train and veil, both mine and Harry’s families of course, the girls and boys, the colors will be a dark red and black.

After about an hour or so of planning, we glance up to see Gemma walk in.

“What are you doing?” she asks looking at us, taking a seat beside her mum.

“Starting to plan the wedding-er, trying to at least,” I smile at her.

“Sounds fun! Oh, now that we’re on the topic, I’d love to help you pick out your dress!” she smiles at me.

“I’d love for you to help,” I smile brightly over at my soon-to-be sister-in-law. She grabs a magazine full of beautiful gowns and dresses.

“I like this one!” she says, pointing to one and lifting it up to show it to me.

“Ooh, I love it,” I smile and nod.

“You’re going to look beautiful in it, love,” Harry whispers in to my ear and takes my hand in his, lacing our fingers together and pressing a kiss on my cheek.

“You’re going to be handsome in your tux as well, mister,” I smile back at him.

“You’re for sure going to be the most beautiful one there,” he smiles wide, showing his dimples and gives me a loving kiss on the lips. I smile against his lips and kiss him back. A few moments later, we pull away at the sound of throats clearing.

“Stop it you two, get a room! Can’t you wait until later to do whatever you two do when none of us are around?” Gemma says, smirking at us.

“I guess so,” Harry mumbles and moves his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smile and nod in response. After another hour or so of discussing things about the wedding, we decide to relax and watch a movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Here's the next chapter! c:
It's a filler, I hope you enjoy since it's been a while since i last updated!
Yay, they're starting to plan the wedding :D
I really hope you like it.

Please comment and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from who all is reading this. It means a lot<3

Comment, recommend, subscribe. :D