Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: completed!!:D

All I've Ever Wanted

Chapter twenty-seven: House-hunting

“Sam?” I hear Harry call from the living room as I stood in the kitchen, making something to eat. I was hungry so I decided to make some Mac ‘n cheese. I’m sure Harry would have some too. Good thing the boys weren’t here because if they were, I’d have to keep Niall from eating it all.

“Yeah?” I call back as I stir the mixture of the noodles on the stove. I didn’t want to lose focus.

“Can you come in here for a minute, love?” I hear him ask.

“Hold on, babe, one moment,” I tell him. As the water stopped bubbling up, I drain the noodles before putting them back in there with some milk and butter. Now, all I had left to do was mix the cheese packet in with the noodles. I finish a good five minutes or so later.

After I put it into a bowl for Harry and I to share, I grab two forks before I set the bowl down on the counter to check and make sure the burner was turned off. Thankfully it was, I sighed in relief as I pick up the bowl and slowly make my way in to the living room where harry was waiting for me.

“Yes babe?” I smile as I take a seat next to Harry on the couch and set the bowl down on the coffee table in front of us. He smiles at me and takes a bite before he opens his mouth to speak.

“What do you say after we’re done here we go look for a flat of our own?” he asks with a cheeky smile.

“Sounds like a plan, Stan,” I say with a chuckle.

He laughs at my remark. I grab a fork and put a fork-full in my mouth. It was so good and creamy, I loved me some Mac n cheese. We sit and eat our food as we talk about the most random things.

“It would be good if we found one now since we’ll be wed in just a few short months and we won’t have to wait to do things until they are gone. You know what that means, I’ll have you all to myself,” Harry says with a smirk and grabs me by the hips and pulls me closer. I smile at him as I rest my head against his chest.

“I am so glad I have you in my life, you make everything all worthwhile, I love you so much,” he says as I feel his hot breath against my ear. It sent chills down my spine; I always love when he does that. He sets the bowl back on the table as I feel him grab my waist and pull me toward him. I was now straddling his waist as we sat on the couch.

“I l-love you too,” I mutter as I feel his fingertips grace against the top of my bare skin underneath the shirt I was wearing. I manage to move my hands down to the bottom hem of his shirt as he attaches his lips hungrily against my own. He lets out a muffled groan as I run my hands up his chest that was now graced by two dove tattoos he got a while back along with the other ones along his arms.

While he got those on his chest, I got two, one of the date Harry and I first met; the 12th of June summer of 2012 on my left wrist and the other one which is a butterfly on my lower back right above my butt.

I let out a soft moan as he slips his hands up my shirt and pushes me forward making our bodies closer together. I peck his lips before I pull away and stare in to his emerald eyes that stared back in to my blue-gray ones. He stares up at me with a knowing look in his eyes.

I nod my head slowly as I pull on the bottom hem of his shirt, anxiously wanting to take it off his body. He lightly pushes me off him so he could do the rest. After he pulls his shirt off, he tosses it to the floor before placing his hands back on my waist.

As Harry was just about to unhook my bra, we heard a noise. I crawl off the top of him so he can reach down and grab his shirt from the floor. He slips it back on and pulls me against his chest. I grab the nearest blanket and put it over both of us as the door to the flat opens.

Louis and Nichole walk in with the four other boys and the girls. “Haz, we aren’t interrupting anything, are we?” Louis asks staring over at his curly-haired best friend.

“N-no, we were just taking a nap, right Sam?” Harry turns to look at me and winks. I nod with a smile as I look over at the group who stood there.

“I know when you’re lying Harry, you two didn’t snog on the couch did ya, mate?” he questions as he looks at us. Harry and I look at each other and shake our heads.

“I’m sure they were ‘bout to, Lou,” Niall says with a snicker as he high-fives Zayn.

“Well, Sam and I are gonna go look for a flat of our own, we’ll see you all later,” Harry grabs my hand and gets up off the couch pulling me up with him. We head up the stairs and change in to some more comfortable clothes. I put on a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a loose top along with my black TOMS.

Harry decides to keep on what he’s wearing and just grabs his black converse from the closet.

“Are you almost ready to go, babe?” I hear Harry ask from the bedroom. I was standing in the bathroom fixing my hair.

“One minute, almost done,” I say as I put a bit of my Estee Lauder perfume on that I know Harry loves on me. I walk out a few seconds later. A bright smile appears on his face as I walk in to the room.

“Come here, love,” he opens his arms for me to come in to them. I smile as I make my way over to him.

“You smell amazing, babe,” he says and puts his face in my neck to smell my perfume.

“So do you,” I tell him and peck his cheek.

“You ready to go?” he asks as I pull away. I nod and take his hand in mine, lacing my fingers with his. I grab my phone and shove it in my back pocket as Harry and I walk out of our room. He leads me back down the stairs.

“Have fun you two crazy love birds,” Liam says with a smile as we head to the door.

“See ya later, mates,” Harry says as we wave to them and open the door.

“Bye,” was heard in unison from the guys and the girls as Harry and I left. We get down to the floor where his car was right next to the boys’ other cars. After he unlocks the car, he opens the door and lets me in the passenger side before going over to the driver’s side.

Image

I was excited, I couldn’t believe it. Harry and I just found a place for ourselves. It was ours, well, almost. We have to go back in a day or two and sign the papers, but practically it is our own. It is a bit bigger than Louis and Harry’s flat now, about the size of Nichole’s parent’s house. This is exciting, very exciting. We will finally have a place to call our own.

It was going to be great, I can tell. Harry and I decide to head back to the flat and tell them that we got our very own place together. It was going to be crazy when we get back, I can already tell. We arrive back at the flat complex about five minutes later.

Harry parks his Range Rover and he gets out. I undo my safety belt and get out myself before shutting the door. He takes my hand in his and kisses it lightly.

“Come on love,” he wraps his arm around me and pulls me tight against him as we walk up to the flat. As we walk in, we hear the TV on. They must be watching a movie. Harry pushes me forward a bit so he can close the door. I walk in to the living room and plop down on the couch.

“Hey, what are you watching?” I ask softly as I look over at Liam who sat on the couch with Hannah lying in his lap.

“We were watching Titanic until she fell asleep,” he says quietly and puts his fingers through her hair. Harry comes over and takes a seat beside me.

“Where is everyone else, Li?” Harry asks looking at him. He wraps one of his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.

“Niall and Sierra are in the kitchen making some food, Zayn and Faith went out and Louis is with Nichole having dinner at her place,” he says as Hannah shifts in Liam’s lap and stretches.

“Oh, hey Sam, hey Harry!” she says with a yawn and sits up beside her boyfriend.

“How did it go?” she asks, looking at us.

“How did what go?” Niall asks with a mouthful of food as he and Sierra walks in the room. Sierra had a plate with sandwiches on it; I guess one for each of them. I swear they are perfect for each other.

“Harry and I just got back from looking at flats – we found one. It’s real nice and not very far from here, actually. We go back in a day or two to sign the papers and after that, it’s all ours,” I say as the two sit down next to Harry and I.

“That’s great, Sam! I’m happy for you two!” Sierra smiles at Harry and I.

“Thanks, Sierra!” I say with a smile.

“Congrats Sam! Happy ya two have each other,” Niall says with a mouthful of his sandwich.

“Do you know how to chew your food, swallow it and then talk?” Liam asks him. Harry, Sierra, Hannah, Liam and I all burst out laughing. Niall pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

“You guys are mean,” he mutters.

“We still love you, Niall,” I smile at him and reach across Harry to pinch his cheek. He swats my hand away.

“I only like it when Sierra does that to me,” he says and wraps his free arm around her waist.

“And I can imagine something else you like too,” Harry teases. Niall blushes and buries his face in Sierra’s shoulder.

“Shut up, I don’t want to know what goes on between you and Sam when everyone is either asleep or gone,” he says and continues to eat his food.

“Do you think we want to either, Niall?” Harry replies back, a small smile on his face.

“Boys, that’s enough!” Liam interrupts the two.

“Thanks, Liam!” I smile at the brown eyed boy across the room.

“No prob, Sam,” he smiles back.

For the rest of the day, we all hang out and spend time together. There are always crazy things that happen when we are all with each other. This is going to be one of the last times we’ll be able to do something like this for a long while. I am looking forward to all that’s ahead and coming like the day Harry and I get married. That is the one day I’m looking forward to most and it is going to be one of the best days of my life, I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! An update! Second update in one day! :D
Hope you like <3

Earlier, I posted the first chapter of a new Louis story - I'll Look After You
Check it out for me and possibly comment, subscribe and recommend if you like it so far? Would mean a lot <3 Louis won't be in it until the second or third chapter.

Hope you like it, there's only a few more chapters left of this and possibly a sequel. I'm sad its ending but then, I can work on my other up and coming stories!

Would you guys like a sequel? Leave a comment and let me know! <3

Thanks for reading & enjoy! c: