Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: completed!!:D

All I've Ever Wanted

Chapter three: Date Night

Today is finally my date with Harry. I have to admit, I am actually kind of nervous. It has been a long time since I have gone out on a date with someone. I am starting to get ready now. After picking out my outfit, a rose pink shirt with a scribbled heart on the front with ‘love’ written on it in big letters and some skinny jeans, I went and took a shower.

After I finished in the shower, I got out and wrapped a clean towel around my body. I slip on my tan skin-colored bra and underwear before putting on my jeans along with my shirt. I decide to wear that outfit since we weren’t going anywhere special, I mean, he is just taking me to the movies or at least still think he is.

Once I finished with my makeup, I grab my Chi flat iron and start to straighten my hair a bit because there were some parts that were sticking up and I wanted to fix it. I finish up doing my hair about fifteen minutes later. It looks better than it did and I actually like how it turned out. My bangs were perfectly straight and styled how I wanted them, it looked good. I like how I did it. I grab a hair tie and put my hair in a loose side pony tail. I finish off my outfit by putting on my matching pink sandals.

He got there to pick me up about ten minutes later. I went and opened the door. He stood there, a wide smile on his face.

“Hello,” he says, smiling at me.

“Hi,” I smile back as he looks at me.

“You ready to go?” he asks, smiling. I nod and smile in his direction.

“Yeah,” I reply and shut the door behind me.

“You look really nice,” he smiles as we walk to his car.

“Thanks,” I smile as we get in to his car.

“Where are you taking me?” I ask as I look over at him, getting lost in his green eyes.

“It’s a surprise, you’ll have to wait and find out,” he smiles over at me and turns back to the road as he continues to drive.

I have always hated surprises ever since I was little. I always have while I was growing up. I am always too anxious to have to wait when my parents always come to me with surprises over the years. For one of my graduation presents, they got me my puppy, Rosie. I remember coming home that day after getting my diploma, and noticed a box sitting in my room on my bed, with a big bow on it. I could hear a soft whimpering in the box, I opened it up to find my lovely baby, I named Rosie in there, ears perked up and eyes wide, tongue out, staring up at me.

I was so happy they finally got me what I have always wanted, a puppy, ever since so long. We talked and laughed as he continued to drive. Since I had no idea where we were going, I messed around with my phone before the car came to a sudden stop. I couldn’t help but wonder to myself if we are wherever he is taking me already.

“Where are we?” I ask as I look out the window at my surroundings. There seems to be about more than twenty cars or so in the parking lot.

“A movie and then I want to take you somewhere special after,” he turns to me and smiles, showing his shiny white teeth.

“Okay,” I smile as he gets out on his side and comes around to my side, opening the door for me.

“Here you are, love,” he says and puts his hand out. Hesitating for a minute or two, I grab his hand as he helps me out and slip my phone into the front pocket of my jeans as I move aside while he shuts the car door. As we start to walk, I feel him grab my hand. His hands were big and warm. I tried my best to keep my cool, I couldn’t believe it, I was actually holding Harry Styles’ hand!

As we walk in to the cinema to get the tickets, he keeps his sunglasses covered over his eyes, probably so he wouldn’t get attacked by crazy fans. Hell, I didn’t blame him at all. I wouldn’t want to get trampled to death and attacked by millions of screaming girls. After we got the tickets that he pre-ordered, we walked over to the concessions.

“Want anything, love?” he asks, looking at me, pulling his sunglasses off and putting them on top of his head.

I am silent for a few minutes before I respond. “Uh, yeah, sure. Reese’s pieces and a Dr Pepper, please,” I smile at him.

“We could share popcorn if you’d like,” he smiles looking at me. I nod my head, letting him know I didn’t mind having to share with him. I actually didn’t mind at all.

He walks up and gets a large popcorn, my candy and soda. After we get the stuff we want at the concession stand, he hands me my ticket as we walk over to hand it to the guy taking the tickets.

“Enjoy your movie,” he says and tells us the theater our movie is in.

“Thank you,” I thank the young guy who too our tickets.

“You’re welcome, miss,” he says, nodding his head in my direction as I felt Harry take my hand as we walked into the theater for The Avengers. We find a seat in the middle. There wasn’t that many people in the theater since it hasn’t even started yet. They haven’t even started playing the previews yet.

We take our seats and talk quietly amongst ourselves while we wait for it to start. Soon enough, there were about a dozen other people in the theater, crowded all around us. Thankfully, it was dark so nobody could recognize Harry. He fixed his collar on his shirt and lifted up his hoodie to cover up his curly hair.

Before we knew it, the movie started, well, the previews before the movie. Some were good and most were kind of stupid. We laughed at all the stupid and dumb previews we saw. Finally, the movie started.

Somewhere near the middle of the movie, I felt Harry grab my hand in his. I smile to myself in the dark theater. I don’t think I have ever been happier than this moment. I haven’t even known him for a whole day and I am already starting to fall for him.

I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder while we continue to watch the movie. After another hour and a half, the movie was done. It was epic, I loved it! I felt him grab my hand as we were walking out to the car.

“Where are you taking me?” I smile at him as we slowly make our way to his car.

“You’ll see,” he smiles as he lets go of my hand after opening the car door for me, helping me in.

“Okay,” I sigh as he gets in the driver’s side and starts up his car.

“I think you’ll really like it,” he smiles and slowly turns to look at me, keeping his focus on the road in front of him.

He soon comes to a steady stop.

“We’re here,” he states and gets out, coming over to my side, helping me out.

As he helps me out, he grabs my hand and leads me over to a ledge that was overlooking the city that went over a pretty river. I put my elbows down to rest on it. Looking over to my right, Harry stood beside me staring out in the distance.

“This is really nice,” I smile as he looks over at me.

“I always like coming here to look at the view; you can see a lot of things from here. It’s not as nice looking as you, though, love,” he smiles. I swear, he was so adorable, I couldn’t stop smiling. I was really starting to fall for him, and I could tell he was falling for me too.

He turns toward me and looks at me, with a serious look on his face. “S-Sam, can I ask you something?” he asks, looking down at me, just a few inches away from me. His green eyes sparkled in the sun light.

“Sure,” I reply softly as I notice him inch a bit closer.

“I know this is so sudden and quick but I am really, really starting to fall for you. Ever since I met you, I haven’t been able to get you off my mind. You are all I think about. Will you be my girlfriend?” I felt him take my hand in his. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Was this actually happening?! Did the Harry Styles just ask me to be his girlfriend?!

Don’t be silent! Speak, Sam! Say something! Anything! I thought to myself as I just stood there, staring over at him. “Y-yes!” I mumble. A big grin comes across his lips. He picks me up in his arms and twirls me around. A few minutes later, he sets me back on my feet.

“You are so beautiful, the most prettiest girl I have ever seen,” he states as I lean up and kiss his cheek. I knew my night couldn’t get any better. I couldn’t wait to tell Nichole how it went! This has been the best date I have ever been on. Period.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
Well, here's their date!
I really hope you guys like it.
Please let me know what you think! I love getting feedback <3
Comment and let me know what you think - no one likes a silent reader (:
It really means a lot, thanks so much,
Teddi (: