Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: completed!!:D

All I've Ever Wanted

Chapter seven: Swimming and Fun with Friends.

It’s been almost a month that I have been here in London. I have to admit, I love it. I really like it here. I was spending time with Nichole, Harry and the boys. I was sitting on the couch next to Harry. I smile as he moves his arm around my waist and leans to rest his head on my shoulder.

“How about we all go out somewhere? It would be fun! Maybe go swim somewhere and just hang out,” Zayn suggests, looking at us.

“Sure!” Louis and Nichole agreed with him.

“Guess so,” Liam says, looking at Zayn.

“What about you, love?” Liam asks, looking at Hannah.

“I’d like to,” she replies, smiling, looking at Liam.

I smile as Harry kisses my neck lightly and looks up at me, a cheeky smile on his face.

“Harry!” Louis called. He kept his eyes on me and leans up and whispers something in my ear.

“I love you, beautiful,” he whispers in my ear. A big smile overtakes my mouth as his words came from his mouth. He was just the sweetest and I knew I was really starting to fall for him myself. I have to admit, I started to fall him the second I met him at the coffee shop with Nichole.

“I love you too,” I smile and kiss his cheek.

“Yeah, Lou?” Harry looks over at Louis.

“Would you and Sam like to go swimming with the rest of us?” he asks, looking over at us as I sit up and put an arm around Harry.

“Want to, love?” he asks, looking at me, smiling. I smile and nod my head.

“Let’s get going! I know the perfect spot!” Zayn says.

“Go get your suit on, babe, I’ll be here waiting for you,” Harry says and lightly kisses my bare shoulder and pushing me up in to a standing position, playfully patting my butt as I stood up. I smile and run a playful hand through his curly locks before kissing him once more and following behind Nichole and Hannah.

“Harold!” Louis scolded him and hit him on the back of the head.

“What?” Harry says, looking at Louis.

“None of that wait until you two are alone before you start grabbing her like that,” he says looking at Harry.

“Fine, Lou, but I always see you do that to Nichole, all the time. Don’t deny it!” Harry says back looking at his older friend.

I follow Hannah and Nichole in to a guest room in the boys’ flat. “I just realized that none of us have our swim suits, well, minus the boys anyway,” I state as we stand in the guest room with a bed and dresser in it.

Hannah and Nichole look over at me. “I didn’t even think to bring one with me,” Hannah says and sighs as she takes a seat on the bed.

“Neither did I,” I say as Nichole starts going around and looking through the drawers in the dresser. I walk over and take a seat beside Hannah.

“Nichole, what are you doing?” I ask, laughing softly to myself. It was kind of funny how she just went and started to go through the drawers and began looking through them.

“I’m looking for-” she paused a second before she continued. “A bikini, I know I left a few of mine here before, just can’t seem to spot them,” she says and looks over at Hannah and I who were sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Hold on-I think I’ll be right back,” she says in her thick British accent and walks out of the room. Hannah and I sat there and chat for the next few minutes.

“Look what I found!” Nichole was holding up three swim suit bikinis. One was yellow, another was white with polka dots and the other one was black and green. The black and green one was real cute, a bandeau top with string bottoms.

“I call the green and black one!” I say, getting up and taking it from her.

“I love the white one!” Hannah says as I head out of the room and to the hall so I could go change in the bathroom. Once I found it, the door was closed.

“Hurry up so I can change!” I say as I knock on the door.

“One second!” I heard Louis from behind the door. A few minutes later, the door opens and Louis walks out. He was wearing striped red swim shorts.

“Sorry, love,” he smiles.

“It’s okay,” I smile back and walk in and shut the door. I put my hair in a cute side braid and put a bobby pin in my hair to keep my bangs from falling in my face. After I change in to the swim suit, I slip on my shorts and bunched up the rest of my clothes before I unlock the door and open it. As I walk out, I smile as I see Harry walk out of one of the rooms; I’m guessing which was his. He wore orange swim trunks without a shirt. His curly hair fell over his eyes.

I smile as I go over and pull him in to a hug. “Hi love, you look cute,” he smiles and wraps his arms around my small figure.

“Thanks, babe,” I smile and kiss his cheek.

“You can leave your stuff in my room if you want,” he whispers in my ear, his warm breath on the side of my face. I smile and get out of his grip and walk in to his room and set my stuff on his bed. After I set my clothes down, I grab my shirt and throw it over my shoulder before walking back out to the hall way.

“Hi, love,” he kisses my forehead and goes over and closes his bedroom door before he takes my hand and leads me in to the front room where everyone else was waiting. The girls were standing with the guys all in their swim suits.

“Come on, Harry! What took you guys so long?!” Louis whines and ruffles his hands through Harry’s curls.

“Sorry!” he mutters back as he puts his arm around my waist.

“Let’s get going! I’m ready to go swim with m’lady,” Louis says as he pulls Nichole close to his side.

“Okay, let’s go!” I say and pull on Harry’s hand as we start to head for the door when Liam stops us.

“We shouldn’t forget sun screen or towels, you know? Don’t want our girls to get burned or anything,” he says, his fathering side of the boys coming out.

“Yes, Liam! Already got it,” Nichole says, holding up two bottles of sun screen for all of us. She then drops the bottles of sunscreen in to the bag she had on her shoulder and pulls out a few towels, showing him.

“Okay then, let’s get going,” Liam says as we all head out and leave for a fun time at the lake.

We arrive at the Hyde Park pool about ten minutes later.

“Nichole, can you pass over the sun screen?” I ask as I look at my cousin.

“Sure, Sam!” she reaches in to the bag and tosses it over to me. I catch it and tell her a quick ‘thanks’.

“I’ll rub it in for you, babe,” Harry says taking the bottle from me. I pull off my shirt and he starts to rub the sun screen in on my back and my lower back. His soft hands felt good on my skin as he continues to rub in the lotion on my skin. He puts some on my neck and rubs that in.

“All done, you can do the rest,” he says and smiles at me, handing over the bottle of sun screen. I squeeze some of the lotion on to my hands and rub it in on my chest and stomach. Once it was rubbed in enough, I finished up by rubbing some on my legs and then my face. Harry puts some on and rubs it in as much as he could before he grabs my hand and leads me in the direction of the pool.

“Come on babe, you’re going in!” he smiles and picks me up bridal style, about to toss me in to the water.

“Hell no, you’re not,” I squirm in his arms and manage to get myself on my feet. We playfully push each other. As he pushes me back, I stumble backwards in to the pool. I come up a few minutes later, spitting water from my mouth.

“Harry!” I yell. He is standing there with Louis and Zayn, a big smirk on his face.

“Yes, baby?” he smiles as I stare up at him, my arms crossed over my chest.

“Come in the water with me,” I smile and motion him over to jump in. He has a running start and jumps in, splashing me along with Nichole, Hannah and the boys who were still standing on the side of the pool. Harry swam over to me and pulls me in his arms, my legs going around his waist. I smile as he leans in. I can feel his hot breath on my face. I lean in and pull him in to a soft kiss.

We continue to kiss, never breaking apart. His arms went around my waist and move up my back, which sent shivers up my spine. After a few minutes of kissing, we pull away. He kisses my forehead and looks over at the guys who stood there.

“Come on in guys, it’s not that bad,” I state, looking over at Nichole and Hannah, a small smile on my face. I put on a fake pout as I look up at the girls. They sigh and take hands before running and jumping in. The water goes everywhere. Soon after the girls jump in, the three remaining boys jump off the edge and in the water.

We spend the rest of the day, hanging out at the pool and goofing off with each other. It was a fun day with friends swimming and having such a great time with great people. I knew I would always remember this day forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter (:
I feel like I'm on a roll with this since I update this so frequently.
I love how it's turning out so far.
I'd love to hear what you all think about it!

Please comment, subscribe and recommend. The buttons are right up there ^^ (:

I have BIG plans for this story! :D Keep reading!

All your comments seriously make my day, thanks so much!