Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: completed!!:D

All I've Ever Wanted

Chapter eight: Phone calls from home

I am sitting up in my room I was staying in here at Nichole’s house for the summer. I hear my phone begin to go off on the table beside the bed. I grab my iPhone off the table and look at the screen to see my mother was calling. I swipe my finger over the bottom of the screen to answer it.

“Hello?” I say as I answer the phone.

“Hi, sweetie. Just wanted to call and see how you were doing. How is England?” she asks.

“It is wonderful here. I’m doing real good, thanks. How is everything at home?” I ask as I stare at my nails. I really wanted to paint them but didn’t really have time now.

“It’s going okay. I mainly wanted to call to tell you that,” she pauses for a second. I can’t help but think of all the possible things, is anyone hurt? Did something bad happen I didn’t know about since I’ve been gone? I wanted to know, whatever it was.

“What is it, mom?” I ask, my voice cracking while I spoke.

“Honey, your father was recently in a bad car accident. He is currently in the hospital. I already spoke to Cindy about it and she thinks you should come back home to spend time with us since what happened to your father. We think that would be best. I’m real sorry sweetheart that you have to leave early, but we weren’t expecting this to happen. It all happened so sudden.” She says.

I wasn’t sure what to think. I take a slow breath. I can feel the tears start to well up in my eyes. My dad is everything to me; he is my best friend and has been since the day I was born. How can this happen? I think to myself as the tears slowly start falling from my eyes, down my already pale cheeks.

“Oh my God, is he okay?” I ask as I lie back on the bed and stare up at the fan which was circulating the air in the room.

“He’s okay. He’s sleeping right now; I’ll have him call when he’s awake to talk to you for a bit. I know how much you miss him, sweetie. We all love you and can’t wait to see you soon,” she says on the other line. I can hear some voices in the background, it sounded like my sister and younger brother.

“Oh okay. Tell Abby and Brad I say hi and that I love them, so much. See you soon, mom. I love you too,” I say as we talk a few more minutes before she has to go because Bradley, my younger brother was whining because he wanted food. I tell her I love her once more before I end the call and drop my phone in my lap.

I could still feel the tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I pull my legs up against my chest and rest my chin against the top of my legs as I try hard to fight back the tears. I keep myself from crying a good while before I begin to sob and break down. All I wanted right now was to be with Harry and have him tell me everything will be okay.

I sigh as I reach over and grab my laptop, choking back tears as I wait for it to turn on. After it turned on, I log on to Skype to talk to Harry. It’s been a few days and I really missed him. I press the ‘call’ button. It rings a couple times before his picture pops up on the screen.

“Hi, love,” he smiles at me, through the web cam.

“Hi, babe.” I say softly, smiling a bit, trying not to make it very noticeable I have been crying. I sniffle a bit as I stare in the web cam.

“Are you okay, love? You seem like you have been crying. What’s wrong?” he frowns and puts on a pout as he looks at me. I could tell he was sad from just seeing me like this.

“No, I’m not.” I say as I wipe some tears from my eyes.

“I don’t like seeing you like this, I’m coming over. I don’t want to see you cry, love. I’ll be right over before you know it,” he says and tells me he loves me before we end the call.

I didn’t know why I was crying so much. Maybe it was the fact I will soon have to leave Harry. I didn’t want to leave him, ever.

Before I knew it, he was over here. He held me close in his arms. I begin to cry into his chest as he holds me tight in his arms.

“Baby, what’s wrong? I don’t want to see you like this. Look at me-” Harry says, slowly pulling me from his chest to look him in the eyes. His hand was lightly resting underneath my chin as he cups my cheek in his hands, staring at me with loving eyes. I stare back at him, my eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

I open my mouth to start talking but the words don’t come out. “I…M-My dad is…h-he’s in the hospital. My mom called to tell me. Her and my Aunt Cindy said it would be best so I can spend some time with my family since they probably need me the most right now,” I say as the tears start to spill out of my eyes again and down my already pale cheeks. I took in a small breath as I tighten my arms around his torso.

“Oh my bloody hell, I’m so sorry, babe, I really am,” he says and lightly kisses my shoulder. He tightens his arms around me and presses his soft lips against my forehead. Pulling away slowly, I stare up in to his beautiful crystal green eyes as he stares back in to my blue-gray ones. His face dropped, his lips curving in to a frown. As I stare in his eyes, he kept his on the comforter on top of the bed. I could see tears begin to well up in his amazingly perfect green eyes.

“Would you like to come back to the flat with me? I’d love if you could. I don’t want you out of my sight. I never, I repeat, never want to be without you, I love you so much, Samantha,” he says, putting his hand on my cheek and running his soft finger tips over my skin as he continues to stare in to my eyes. I nod as I look at him.

“I love you too,” I say back as he leans in and kisses me lovingly on the lips, pulling me closer to him. Our lips moved in sync together for the next few minutes. After a few more minutes of kissing, we pull away. He wipes my tears with his finger tips and takes my hand and places soft kisses on my knuckles while he stares in to my eyes.

“Let’s get your stuff together before we go,” he says, sitting up and looking over at me.

“Okay,” I reply as I get up and walk in to the bathroom and get my shampoo and stuff along with my dirty clothes from the dirty clothes hamper and toss them in to a trash bag so I can wash them before I get back to the States.

Image

After we got all my stuff together, Harry and I head down the stairs of Nichole’s house. I walk slowly behind him with my purse on my shoulder along with my phone in my right hand and computer bag on my other shoulder. As we got down the stairs, we walk through the living room to see Nichole and my Aunt Cindy sitting on the couch. Nichole had her face buried in her hands, I bet she was upset since I am leaving soon.

“Hi, sweetie, how are you? Did your mom call?” she asks, looking at me. I nod and smile a bit.

“She did. I’m okay,” I say as I move my bangs out of my face.

“I’m sorry about your dad; tell him we’re all thinking about him when you see him. Come here, sweetheart,” she puts her arms out for me. I go in to her arms as she hugs me tight. I felt arms wrap around me and I could feel Harry’s curls on the side of my face. Nichole even joined in on the hug too. We pull away a few minutes later.

“Where are you taking her, Harry?” Nichole asks, looking over at the curly haired boy who stood beside me.

“Back to mine and Lou’s flat, I don’t want her to be a sad panda. I want her to be happy.” He smiles a bit, and takes my hand in his, lacing our fingers together.

Nichole and my Aunt Cindy laugh. “I loved having you for most of the summer, sweetie. Be careful, and send everyone my love,” she says and squeezes my open hand. I smile and nod.

“I sure will,” I smile at my Aunt Cindy. “Thanks for everything!” I thank her again before going over and pulling Nichole in to a tight hug.

“I’m going to miss you, Nichole!” I say as she hugs me tightly.

“I’m going to miss you too, Sam! I’m glad I got to introduce you to Harry. I swear, you two are meant for each other,” she whispers the last part quietly in my ear.

“Thanks! You and Louis are too, I know it!” I smile as we hug the next few minutes before pulling away. She kisses my cheek before Harry and I pick up all my bags and walk out to his car.

Once we got all my stuff situated, we got in and begin to head over to the boys’ flat. As Harry turns the radio on, I laugh as I notice what song was playing. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson.

“Oh my God, I love this song!” Harry says as he continues to drive, reaching over to turn the song up.

“It’s okay, but it’s very catchy, I like it,” I say as Harry starts to sing along. I laugh and start to sing along with him.

Before we know it, we arrive in the parking lot of the boys’ flat. We get out and take my bags up the stairs to his and Louis’ flat. After he unlocks the door and pushes it open, we walk in. He sets my bags near the door. I put my laptop bag on the floor next to my suitcase. He puts his arm around my waist as we walk in to the living area.

The four boys were sitting in the living room. Hannah was sitting next to Liam.

“Hey Sam, what are you doing here?” she asks, sitting up.

“Harry wanted me to come over,” I say as I go over and sit down next to her, Harry on the opposite side of me. I begin to tell her everything I found out today.

“Oh my gosh, Sam! I am so sorry! When do you leave? I’m going to miss you! I’m so glad I got to meet you!” she says and pulls me in to a hug. After we pull away from the hug, the four boys all get up and run over to me, pulling me in to a tight hug.

“Boys! Can’t breathe,” I say, pushing Louis and the other four boys off me so I wouldn’t choke to death.

“That really sucks, Sam. I’m sorry!” Liam says and reaches over, rubbing my shoulder softly.

“As soon as I get my ticket, I guess,” I sigh as I look over at Harry. There was a sad look in his eyes.

“Have you bought your ticket, yet?” Liam asks. I look over at him.

“No, not yet. Why?” I say as I felt Harry pull me up on his lap and tighten his arms around my waist.

“I’m just asking. Well, we got it for you. Louis, Niall, Zayn and I helped out to pay for it. Nichole informed us and Harry is going with you. We got a ticket for each of you to go back to California. He doesn’t want to be without you, Sam. You are the best thing that has ever happened to him,” he says, smiling at me.

“Am I really, Hazza?” I turn and smile at the boy above me.

He nods his head. “The one and only, you are the only girl that has made me fall this hard, ever,” he says and kisses my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, here's the next chapter!
100 comments? Thank you so much!
It really means a lot.

Comment, subscribe, recommend ♥

They are very appreciated! :D