Sequel: Safe & Sound
Status: Finished!!!

Echo

That's all you had to give.

Tyler:

Nicole and I have been spending a lot of time together lately and I think we have gotten over all the drama of the videos from our party in Vancouver. Unfortunately, we are going on a 16 day roadtrip and it is going to be hard being away from her, but I have to get used to it. We were leaving today and Nicole was driving me to the rink. "Nicole, I am gonna miss you." She looked over at me and smiled. "Don't worry Ty, you can call me and text me whenever and I will be there." "Good." "So what am I going to do for 16 days without you here? I mean who will I sing One Direction with?" I couldn't help but laugh at the memory of the night of my birthday. "I guess you will have to find someone else."

We pulled up to the rink and got out of the car. I grabbed my bags out of the trunk and Nicole stood next to me and I knew she was sad. I closed the trunk and pulled Nicole into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much Ty." "I know, but remember, you can text me whenever and call me and I will get back as soon as I can. Okay?" "Okay. Now you better go, your roadtrip boyfriend is waiting for you." I looked over my shoulder and I saw Marchand standing with his bags waving at me. I laughed as I looked back at Nicole. "Okay, well I love you and you better watch every game on this roadtrip and I will quiz you when I get back." "Don't worry I will watch each game twice just to make sure I know my stuff." Nicole gave me a kiss on the lips and she said I love you and that was it. I looked out of the plane window as we flew away and watched Nicole walk back to her car. I am really gonna miss her over these next 16 days.

Nicole:

After the plane took off I decided to go in the rink and see what players didn't go on the trip. Maybe I could find somebody here to hang with. I saw a few familiar guys in the gym, but not too many. "Nicole!" I turned and saw Jordan Caron walking over to me. "Jordan! Hey, long time no see." "No kidding. What are you doing here?" "I just dropped Tyler off." "Oh right." He quickly walked past me and started running on the treadmill. I walked over to him with a confused look. "What do you mean, oh right?" He turned off the machine, grabbed his water and started walking away. "Jordan! What is the matter?" I stepped in front of him and he looked down at me. "What's wrong Jordan?" He looked around at the people staring at us. "We're not talking about this here." He pulled me into the locker room to talk. "Look Nicole, I don't get why you are still with him. I mean, did you not watch the videos I showed you?" He threw his towel into his stall and turned to look at me. "I watched the videos, trust me I saw enough." "Then why are you still with him? Please explain that to me."

I stood there shocked. I didn't understand why Jordan was acting this way. "See, you don't have a reason Nicole." "It's none of your business Jordan." "I tried to help you, and protect you from getting hurt!" "Well guess what, I'm still with Tyler and I'm not hurt." "Doesn't mean it won't happen in the future." He grabbed his phone and started to walk out of the locker room, but I stopped him. "Jordan, why are you so interested in my relationship?" "You think I care about your relationship?" "It definitely seems that way." "I could care less about the relationship, I care about you Nicole." He grabbed my hand and I quickly shook his hand away. "Jordan, this isn't going to happen. You know it can't." "Why can't it? Tyler is gone for 16 days and you could realize you like me better then him over the next few weeks." "Jordan, no I'm sorry. This is not going to happen." I turned to go out the door but Jordan stopped me.

He looked at me for a few seconds and before I knew it his lips were on mine and I couldn't push him away. He pulled away and I did the first thing that came to mind. "Did you just slap me?" "I'm sorry, but you wouldn't stop. I told you this wasn't going to happen. I quickly opened the door and left the locker room. I walked straight to my car without talking or looking at anyone. I got in the car and I wanted to call Ty right away. I couldn't believe Jordan did that. It's not that I don't like Jordan, but nothing is happening with him for a while. But even if Tyler and I break up, I don't know if I would want to date Jordan after he kissed me even though I told him it wasn't going to happen between us. I really wish Ty was with me or I was on the roadtrip with him, I don't know if I can handle 15 more days of this if the first day was already bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, I got a few new comments which I am really happy about. So I tried to make this chapter longer, but I'm not sure if it was. Anyways some more drama will come into the story soon! Comments and subscribers??