Sequel: Safe & Sound
Status: Finished!!!

Echo

I don't really know where the world is

Nicole:

Lately Tyler has been upset and stressed, I hate seeing him like that because there is nothing I can do to help. The only I can do is wipe his tears or hold him while he cries. I wish I could do something more to help, he deserves more. When he came back from the dad's road trip, he didn't seem that upset his dad wasn't there, but if he was sad at all that weekend he didn't hesitate to call and talk to me. I'm glad he isn't afraid to call his girlfriend and let his emotions out when he is around the team. It shows me he is more mature then most guys I have dated. Tyler and the team have been playing great this season and now they are in the playoffs. I'm so excited for Ty, he really has worked hard for it and he would be crushed if they made it to the finals and came up short.

I just hope Tyler doesn't let it get to his head if the team does win.

Tyler:

The team and I just beat Tampa Bay to move on to the Stanley Cup finals. We all are so excited! The team was already drinking in the locker room and they were planing on going to the club later, but I knew I was going to be in Vancouver for the first two games of the series so I wanted to spend the little time I had here in Boston with Nicole. I know she would like that and I figured I could surprise her. I got undressed and showered as fast as I could to catch Nicole before she went home. "See you guys later!" All the guys were still half dressed when I was leaving. "Wait Segs, your not going out tonight?" "Not tonight boys. Maybe next time." I quickly ran out into the main floor and looked back and forth. I looked to my right and saw her standing there. I smiled and walked over to her. "Hey superstar!" I picked her up and spun her around, then kissed her. "Wow, what was that for?" "Well, I know that I'm going to in Vancouver for the first two games of the series and I want to spend the most time with you."

She blushed then kissed me again. "That is so sweet. So where are we heading? The club with the guys?" "Um, can we just go back to your apartment? I really don't want to be around them when I'm with you. I want to spend time with you and if they are around while drunk we won't really be able to have a personal conversation." "I understand, my apartment it is." We got in the car and headed home. I packed some clothes in a bag so I would have stuff to change into at Nicole's. Once we were there, we both changed and then sat on the couch to watch some tv. "So Ty, you aren't going to let anything happen when you win the cup are you?" I looked at her confused as I changed the channel. "What do you mean?" "I mean like, you aren't gonna get drunk and do something or let the cup go to your head are you?" "Of course not! Why would you think that?" she sat up and pushed her hair behind her ears.

I turned so we were facing each other. "I don't know, it's just I've seen it go to a lot of guys heads. And then they get drunk and party, and they make out with girls in clubs. I don't think you ever would, but I mean, how do I know it won't happen." She got up and walked over to the window and looked out at the bright lights outside. "Nicole, you can't honestly think I would do that to you, after everything that has happened between us do you?" "Tyler I don't know. I just thought I would ask. I don't think you would do it, but I just, I don't know." She went to walk away, but I grabbed her arm. "Nicole, I would never do that to you and you know it." I pulled her close and looked her in the eyes. "you know I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that and ruined this great thing we have going." She shook her head in agreement and we went back to watching tv. Our relationship may be filled with a bit of drama, but it's worth it to be with Nicole. This girl doesn't deserve to have her heart broken in any way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short :( The next one will be longer, I pinky swear!

So some drama is going to happen next chapter!!! To be the first one to know what happens you should subscribe if you already haven't. As always subscribe and comment :)