Sequel: Safe & Sound
Status: Finished!!!

Echo

I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name

Nicole:

We got to the rink and I practically ran inside. Jordan followed behind as I went straight to the locker room. "Hey Nicole! You came to congratulate me?" "Not now Milan, where is Tyler?" "Oh right, the boyfriend, um in there." "Well can you get him for me please?" "You can go in there, no one is changing." "I don't want to argue with him in front of everyone." "Argue? About what? What did he do?" Milan has always been there for me, but I'm shocked he doesn't know what I'm talking about. "Just get him please." "Okay, sure." I walked away and Jordan tried to calm me down, but nothing was working.

I looked at the door as it opened and Tyler came walking out with a big smile on his face. "Hey babe." He went to kiss my cheek but I pulled away. "What? That's the reaction I get after I haven't seen you in however many weeks its been?" "You should know exactly why I'm acting like this." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the rest of the guys.

"Okay, well call me dumb, but I really don't know what you are talking about." "Oh, so you don't remember the part of your victory party where you took your shirt off, danced with a bunch of girls, kissed a few or maybe more then that I'm not really sure, do you want me to go on?" "What are you talking about? I didn't do any of that. I mean maybe the shirt part is true, but I didn't do the other stuff." "You really are dumb. It's all over the internet! Everything is online Tyler!" "What! How did you see it?"

I looked over at Jordan who was being interviewed by some reporter, then looked back at Tyler. "Jordan told you? That guy needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!" Tyler went to walk past me but I stopped him. "Tyler! It's not his fault, he didn't have to tell me. I keep getting texts from people asking questions and sending me links to pictures and videos of you. There is proof you did it Ty."

"Well I don't remember it. I must have been drunk, I'm sorry if I did any of it." He went to hug me and I stepped back confused. "You think an I'm sorry, will fix this? We're done. You took the promise you made me and through it on the ground, stomped on it, burned it and threw away the ashes. There is no fixing what you did." I chuckled a bit at what I had said, but it was still true. "Are you serious? I made one mistake." "Yeah one mistake you promised you would never make." I walked over to tell Jordan I was ready to go. "I can't believe you're breaking up with me."

Tyler came up behind me and I turned to face him. "No Tyler. I'm not breaking up with you, you broke up with me when he got drunk and did what you did last night." I picked up a duffel bag off the ground and handed it to him. "What's this?" "Your jersey, a few other things, and the Tyler Seguin bear. There is some more stuff of yours at my apartment, you can come and get it some other time." He opened the bag as I walked away and I knew it was killing him inside as much as it was killing me, but I couldn't stay in a relationship with him after he did all that stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but filler ish. Is everything really over between them or do you think they will get back together? I got a few more comments which means I will probably post 1 or 2 more chapters today. As always comment and subscribe!!!!!